Need advice, anons - how do you fake the death an online persona. Doesn't need to be elaborate, just something where...

Need advice, anons - how do you fake the death an online persona. Doesn't need to be elaborate, just something where, if that fake name is Googled, it would pull up something that would say they died.

Was supposed to be leaving for the airport this morning to go see her in person. Needless to say, it didn't happen, and won't happen.

Only have a few hours before the plane is supposed to land.

I was thinking car accident on the way to the airport, but again, how to put something online to where, if she Googles the name, it'll pull up something referring to that.

Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KGJpE_trCyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did you wind up not meeting this girl and who is she?

We live in different countries. I had a fake profile on a social site due to an ex who was being a stalker (long story). Thing is, she found me, started talking and just hit it off. I really didn't plan for it to happen and it just got more and more difficult to tell the truth.

I tried breaking up with her a few months ago, but couldn't fully go through with it.

Now, I just got to this point and need a clean break and move on, for good.

To clarify - the girl in question ISN'T the ex. She just happened to find the fake profile I was using ON my ex.

Should have come clean right from the start, but just didn't think the conversations would turn into what it did. Just looking for advice - she did nothing wrong, I just can't keep going with this any longer.

you're a dumbass, message her and tell her the truth before she turns up at the airport.
have you even seen catfish?

I know I'm a dumbass, that's why I'm checking out and moving on - it's already gone too far.

Check the file name of the pic, bro. I'm well aware. Just figure something like this is the best way to put it to rest at this point.

nope the best way is to tell her the truth. same end result for you, but it means she gets to be rightfully angry, get closure, and move on instead of be sad and wonder what could have been.

stop being a selfish pussy, man up and be honest.

I'm 100% neet. I got a passport and a plane ticket to some sketchy ass town in brazil that was guaranteed to have no english speakers besides the girl I had previously met in my state (she was here for college) literally thought I was gonna get killed there. Just for some pussy.. Op just say you missed your flight and you will try to get another. Don't give up faggot. Sometimes the traveling is more fun then the end game.

You don't get it - I can't meet her. I'm NOT who she thinks I am. So, while I would love for it to all happen as we talked about, it can't.

here

youtube.com/watch?v=KGJpE_trCyQ

At this point, I think the truth would hurt her so much more. And I'm not trying to be cold about it - it pains me, too.

Just meet her and film the reaction, say you are a famous youtuber and she is going to be viral if she wants. If not then delete the footage in front of her.
My hands are a bit soggy from all the pasta, scuse' me

i guess thiswould buy you a bit more time. say you missed your flight. then spend a few more months growing you balls and maybe you can be honest.

Those balls produced 4 kids. She and the fake persona are early 20s. I'm actually in my early 40s. So...yeah, the truth ain't gonna happen.

So... some girl found your fake profile and started a relationship with you based on your fake profile? Now you are stressed that she will know that the person she thought you were?

2 options:
1. Tell her the truth
2. Since the profile was faked, just delete the profile... she couldn't find you and if she does... she'll see that you're somebody different... you can claim that someone took your identity.

Don't fake a death. Then she might try to find out a funeral date or whatnot and you're fucked.

Just delete everything related to this persona and move on.

then what are you going to do?

Not as easy as deleting a profile. This has been going on for over 3 years. More has been established since then.

Read the OP - that's why I'm asking.

Different countries - she wouldn't go that far. But I'm thinking if I don't show up at the airport and she doesn't hear from me, she'd start Googling my "name" to try and figure out what happened. That's where I'm at right now.

But why fake in the first place?

Man up and give her closure.

The fake profile was intended for someone else (an actual ex). She happened to find it and strike up a conversation. Usually conversations on that site are one-and-done, so I figured sooner or later it would end on its own, no harm done.

Then...feelings.

So, I wasn't trying to on purpose - not with her. And my problem is that I let it go on and on. Guess I just got caught up in it and didn't think it would get to this point.

I just don't think the truth, in this case, would give the best closure.

but you have been given advice, you're just too afraid to take it. tell her, it's the only advice worth giving in this situation. saying that you don't think telling her will give her the best closure is a bullshit excuse.

if you tell her, she will be rightfully angry, she will swear at you, call you names, ask why you did it, how could you do that? etc. in 6 months she won't even be thinking about you.

if you pretend to die on the way to the airport, she will spend her whole life wondering what could have been. you don't deserve a clean conscience. just take the heat and allow her to move on with her life.

Literally the only way out of this is to tell her the truth, OP. You can't just hop on Sup Forums and hope for anonymous strangers to magic your mistakes away.

It would be sweet karmic justice if the person that you were talking to also turned out fake... you just spend 3 years getting emotionally involved with a 78 year old grandma or a burly dude named Franco...

Thanks, but...things have been exchanged to where I'm quite certain she's not fake.

I said what I was thinking of doing - just wondered if anyone had a better way of going about it then I was thinking.

Believe me, I don't (and won't) have a clear conscience. I'm sure I'll be thinking plenty about what could have been, also...had I been 20 years younger.

yea it would be retard. MUCH better then making her spend hundreds of dollars on a pointless airplane ride. you just dont want to tell her because you're a pussy. just say "im a fake account" then delete it. pussy

She won't make the trip. And yes, I realize I messed up big time. I realize I'm not coming clean to her about it. I just can't. Knowing her, and what we've been though over time, I think it would be worse for her and I don't want that.

theres no way somebody with any level of emotional intelligence would think it would be smart to NOT come clean

Google "Sock Puppet" so you don't royally fuck it up next time!

Now what you should do is call or email her as someone else saying you died. You won't be able to have an obituary written.

Let her know that you told your friend to contact her if anything happened to you.

Close the account and disappear.

Too much on this end that could get upended by doing so.

That was an option I've considered.