Fun things to do on LSD? It will be my first time trying it soon with a friend. We got shamans and all...

Fun things to do on LSD? It will be my first time trying it soon with a friend. We got shamans and all? anything else I'd need to know? LSD discussion thread

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/LSD
youtu.be/a4jiQ68ySyI
youtube.com/watch?v=tt7gP_IW-1w
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA&t=552s
reddit.com/r/RCSources/wiki/vendors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Walk through a cemetery.

drink a lot of booze

Check'd
Would we get freaked out and start to lose shit?

That does sound pretty good to me

Bump

I had one LSD experience, with 400ug. It was pretty bad, because I had exams the next day I was unprepared for.All of my other drug experiences were really good tho. I suggest taking alot, taking just a bit will be dull. Obvious things, like music is good. Read up on philosophy during the come up, it makes the experience really amazing. Go to a dark room, lie down, lose your eyes, and relax your brain. Don't think about anything. The LSD will do the rest. Also, LSD makes it difficult to talk, so prepare for that.

>We got shamans
You're already fucking up.
Don't have a guide.
Activities: watercolor paints, whip-its, hookah, chilling at a beach, campfires, poi if you know how. Get glowsticks and chill with some nice music. Buy a fractal boccoli. Lots of shit. If you can find a skull of a book with pictures of skulls that's primo.

>I suggest taking alot, taking just a bit will be dull.
This.

well we were only going to have acouple around to make sure we didnt alert anyone in the house and start freaking out

honestly if its your first time you want to be comfortable as your mind is going be blown away depending on the dose. so just listen to some ambient music/browse the internet... if you live in the south then chill in your backyard if you have one. if not, then inside on the couch is the best... just find some things to watch and or games to play... and itll be a great time.

Ive done acid before, but Ive never drank while on it. Im dropping at a concert this week and I plan on getting shitfaced is this a good idea yes/no

This man knows. Basically be really prepared. Finish all chores, make sure you got nothing important you gotta do anytime soon. Also, don't touch your lips/face. You will become the man with no lips.

How many tabs? does body mass matter? My buddy is really small

I was thinking pink floyd, I got a play list set up of good ambient trippy music

>dubs demand it
Plus there's usually nobody there so it's like a big-ass park (with bonus headstones for ambiance).
Only if you're superstitious pussies.

Eh, I'd say it doesn't matter a lot. Individual responses vary, me and my friends are all around 6' 190lbs and our tolerances vary.

I wouldn't. LSD in public can make you very anxious, scared or worried even. LSD is NOT a party. A mix with alcohol will most likely not be great. Mix with MDMA to get the best of both worlds.
I don't know how good your tabs are, but most are 100ug. For an okay experience, 1-2 tabs. To discover the inner workings of the universe, at least 4 tabs. Body mass isn't too big of an issue.
Prep some activities. It can become boring if you got nothing planned.

Should we baby dose? like take bits at a time?

Whip-its, seriously.

Whenever I drink and drop acid, I either fall asleep or don't notice the booze at all.

One more thing: Test the tabs. There is alot of "fake" LSD going around, that is actually 25x-NBOMe. It is not a very fun experience to be honest. Taste the tab, if it's bitter in flavor, spit it. If it is slightly metallic and very slightly bitter, it should be fine. Also, NBOME can kill in high doses, as LSD ever killed anyone.
Baby dose is for retards. No. It's a waste of time/money.

Are you taking tabs? Never take less than 2 hits. I've been tripping with friends since 1999, seriously. Also your first trip is the most novel for you brain, don't puss foot it. Just relax and have fun hommie.

Don't drink any booze. Go with nootropics like energy drinks or cocaine. look at the moon and stars and shit. walk through the snow. buy something at a convenience store. look both ways before crossing the street.

you're right I don't want to go ground acting like a fucking lunatic either

Create a list of loose ideas and keep it in your pocket. LSD will make things that you've had no previous interest in, to be very very interesting

Your environment is EVERYTHING. The lights, your friends, the carpet, the height of the ceiling, the sounds.. seriously all of it. it all affects you whether it's obvious or not. Never be afraid to follow your gut and move to a different area. it can be as simple as turning around!

You will likely feel great emotions. don't hide them. allow the LSD to teach you things about yourself. be ready to change, because you will change!

if you're feeling extra brave and want to delete your System_32 of Human Egos, then read through "Be Here Be Now" by the Hunaman Foundation. This is no ordinary book. it's the closest to magic I have ever experienced in my life.

LSD is amazing. respect it with open arms and limitless possibilities.

>Taste the tab, if it's bitter in flavor, spit it. If it is slightly metallic and very slightly bitter, it should be fine.
This is true, sometimes blotter paper will have flavors (dyes etc) but never a strong bitter flavor.

True. My very first drug was 2C-E, not alcohol or even cannabis. I skipped the gateway drug line, but I think that was a good decision.
>buy something
>cross the street
Do you want him to die? Don't do that shit.
You may look silly, but you won't be acting like a lunatic.

That's a misconception, don't believe what movies/TV tell you tripping is like. Hell they act like you'll hallucinate hard from weed.

It was a good decision.

I bought drinks while tripping on 3 tabs with 3 sherrifs in the building. Was incredibly nerve wracking but if you're not a dumbass it's pretty easy to act normal.

Have fun OP!

that's true i always noticed that and how bullshit it is. I don't know what to expect though

You are much more clear minded than you think. Your thoughts will feel disjointed, but you will feel hyper alert, like you're seeing the world clearly for the first time. Honestly it's one of the most incredible experiences of my life.

I always have the intense urge to go hunt bears with a spear, or I go sprinting down my road. You discover how it feels to be a man

>I don't know what to expect though
That's what's fun, you'll have a great time checking out things and seeing how they are different. You'll spend most of your time in awe of how beautiful things are around you and you'll have a super pleasant body high.

Nerve wracking + the rest of your LSD experience= not good.
I bought some arizonas b/c im fucking poor, and it wasn't my favorite experience. I felt like everyone knew I was tripping.

It's not as intense as you may think. If you want to see colors flying everywhere and have realistic hallucinations, go with a dissociative drug. LSD separates your mind from the psychical constraints of the universe. See colors you've never seen before. See 5 dimensional shapes.
Serotonin is a chemical i your brain that controls many things. LSD will bind to your 5th2a receptor, and temporarily block it. Serotonin also acts like a cage for your brain, preventing you from thinking as freely as possible. Right now, your brain is the most powerful computer in the world, but serotonin is making it work no better than a laptop.
I suggest taking it alone, at home. Think about things, drink some OJ, question everything.

read the fucking erowid/drugwiki, they even have pics and videos showing simulations of what different "tripping effects" look like you dumb fuck.

I recommend being active more than watching movies etc.

But if you do feel like watching things:
Samsara
BBC planet earth

>you dumb fuck
>drugwiki
>talking to a newbie
gg. Here's a link, to the "drug wiki"
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/LSD

The nerves don't ruin it if you have enough will power. Fear is the mind killer.

Remember, there is nothing to fear. Just be careful of your surroundings.

>read the erowid/drugwiki, they even have pics and videos showing simulations of what different "tripping effects" look like.
FTFY

Your right, but that was my first LSD experience, prior to learning all it has to offer.

drug addict reporting in.

smoke weed while you're on acid. it'll make the acid feel twice as strong and very colorful.

Make sure you dont get dehydrated, acid will dull your sense of thirst.

If you drink coffee one hour beforehand, the glutamate released will potentiate the LSD.

Sex on acid is probably the best of any of the "sex on drugs" i've tried so far. bring a hot guy to fuck.

Take at least 200ug. Anything less than that will just feel like "really good coffee".

In my experience, take a good first dose. then when you start coming down like 8 hours later, you can redose once, with 1 tab, to kick it back into high gear for a few more hours. its fun i always do this. only redose once though, or things get kinda shitty. I KNOW PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY YOU CANT, but you fucking can i tried and it works.

I agree with this. Also, do it during the day when the sun is high in the sky, a warm sunny day.

You will be awestruck at how incredibly beautiful the world is. It's the same world as before, but everything just pops out at you with details and colors unlike anything you've ever seen. It's like an orgasm time x10000

Paint

>felt like everyone knew
...and they knew that you know that they knew.

one final tip

Beware those idiots who tell you how to "avoid a bad trip". They're trying to give you a sense of danger and panic. They're teaching you to avoid something you don't need to worry about. Fuck those bitches.

It's kind of like the guy on Sup Forums who warns you about black people raping you constantly, until you start worrying about black people

Very true. I've read reports of sex+LSD being good, however I find that my dick does anything except become hard. Sexuality seems just to animalistic, or Neanderthal-ian.
Thanks for that. The indian guy in the store looked at my face for awhile then started laughing for awhile. Never seen him laugh before.
Bad trips are possible, but they turn out to be the best trips.

have you tried acid lmao
those "simulations" aren't too accurate from my experiences

My gf tried to fuck while I was on LSD. I refused cause my mind was so preoccupied with the trip I wouldn't perform correctly.

Personally I suggest doing to totally alone. People often times ruin the experience. If you prefer to do it with someone, the other person should be tripping too, so you can share experiences

weak ass file size

There is no accurate representation. It affects your entire body and mind. That simply cannot be replicated in a video

i've never had a trip i'd describe as bad.

my ex-roommate was a pain in the ass though.

>we have to turn off Adult Swim, what if i get a bad trip.
>you have to stop smoking, what if i have a bad trip
>we have to put your cigarettes in the car, what if i have a bad trip
>we need to clean the house what if i have a bad trip

Sounds like a faggot. Even bad trips are entertaining in my experience. It's like your own personal horror show. It's exhilarating

worrying about having a bad trip IS having a bad trip

Yeah, that's shitty. I'm not a regular smoker, but I always have a cig on the come-up of any drug. The only way you can really have a bad trip is if your environment/schedule is bad. I wouldn't say cleaning your room is a bad idea, but it is ridiculous to say that it will be the cause of a bad trip.

yeah but "protecting yourself" quickly becomes an endless task

Listen to this
youtu.be/a4jiQ68ySyI

the visual effects in this video feel soooo good on lsd

youtube.com/watch?v=tt7gP_IW-1w

Somehow I've never had a bad trip, regardless of dose or settings or what happens. I've got in a fight while tripping (and got my ass kicked, needless to say l)..Still fine.

Closest to a "bad trip" was shrooms.
Tried getting over my mushroom phobia by taking an 1/8th alone. Very unpleasant, but was fine.

All you have to do is remind yourself there's nothing to protect yourself from

My bad trips occur in the dark and/or in tight spaces. Especially at night. I refuse to trip on LSD at night anymore.

You might catch "him" looking at you.

Don't do this, it will kill your trip

that's why there's only 2 people I'll trip with, they don't bitch and if they have a "bad trip" they'll just deal, way better to be with people who can handle shit

zombo.com

tssssssss tell that to my fucking roommate.

im scared of nothing im ready to die

OP, DO NOT smoke weed for your first couple of times doing LSD. Shit gets real loopy and you see somewhat strange hallucinations, and that was only when I had almsot completely come down off the LSD. You don't want to get stuck in a thought loop, that could result in a bad trip. I have done acid many many times and the only time I had a bad trip was when I did 700ugs and things became too intense.
Do some acid and go outside somewhere safe, or stay inside and just listen to music. Draw or watch an interesting movie or anything. Here are a few amazing albums to listen to:

The Wall
Piper at the Gates of Dawn
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
The Beatles LOVE album
Kid A (or 17, Radiohead album)
10,000 Hz Legend (my favorite)

Few good songs include:
Planet Caravan - Black Sabbath
No Quarter - Led Zeppelin

I have more but can't remember right now

and when i said that exact sentence "im scared of nothing im ready to die" to psych myself up and get pumped, that faggot roommate said "you really shouldnt say that, if you disrespect death, you could give us both a bad trip"

You forgot Larks' Tongues in Aspic

Your roommate is opening himself up to a bad trip. Tell him he will come face to face with death if he's not careful.

Pic related

Shit, this has become a music sharing thread. People post music, but nobody else likes it. Always happens.

This isn't music, but it is most certainly fascinating
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA&t=552s

Also, nbome doesn't ingest by swallowing nearly at all while lsd does. I suggest swallowing just to be sure

True, however, swallowing: 1. Makes the come-up take longer 2. destroys more LSD than otherwise

I need lsd and have no connections.
Hook me up anons.

Same. I'm itching for a balls to the wall trip, but all my connects moved away

AlphaBay

lmao
>not buying online

This

Where tho? Chemicalservices sold 1p-lsd that had me tripping for 48 hours and was the best acid I've ever has, but have since been shutdown

IF you're in the US hit up figgity, his shit is fucking insane, most intense trips I've ever had

Well, I got 400ug for $1.60. New vendors give samples almost for free. Search up how to access alphabay. Also, here is a list of chem vendors: reddit.com/r/RCSources/wiki/vendors

nice try DEA

My first trip was kind of a bad one and people of Sup Forums helped me thru it a year ago. It was a nice experience in the end tho
Haven't tried anything since then.

Try it again. You will be much more prepared. The first big trip is always the most challenging to overcome.

How long does lsd take to leave your system? Drug tests happen often...

3 days at most.

Damn thats short

Save a thumbnail

I believe lsd can't be detected by standart drug tests

I've thought about it.
But is hard to find the perfect moment being a student who lives with a conservative family that never leaves the house.
That was the thing that ruined it in first place.
I was in my room freaking out thinking about how my family would find out that I do drugs.
I've came to the conclussion that the best way to do it is in a trip with friends or something where I wouldn't worry about deadlines or my family finding out.
btw sorry for bad english lol

DONT THINK OF THE FACELESS DOLL NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE