Why are you guys so mean?

Why are you guys so mean?

Like every thread I go into it's faggot this, retard that, and being called a newfag.
It's not nice, why don't you guys just get along with each other on here without the name calling, huh?

Haven't you ever heard of, "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all?"
That's something that should cross your mind whenever you're about to click that post button, "will what I type hurt this person's feelings?" That's something that you guys should think about.

I just don't get it, I don't get why all of you guys are so hostile to one another, why can't we have a civil conversation without throwing around profanity and racial slurs, huh?

It's just not nice guys, please think before you post, please.

Then leave the site you fragrant cunt

newfag

That's not nice, how are you ever going to convince someone to do something by using profanities?

>why can't we have a civil conversation without throwing around profanity and racial slurs, huh?
why can't we have a civil conversation while throwing around profanity and racial slurs, you nigger faggot bitch?

Why are you so fragile?
Words can only hurt you if you let them, besides faggot or fag has been used so much here that it has lost all meaning. Heck homosexuals call themselves gayfags here in order to tell people they are homosexual. It's like the Australian usage of the word cunt, it's just another way of saying buddy or pal.

That's incredibly insulting to the LGBT community using that slur.

Because it becomes uncivil.

cause you dont get friendly with niggers

Exactly why I wouldn't in person but you are a fucking retard on the internet and you or I can leave at any time if something is bothering us, kill yourself you reddit tier faggot

I AM A GODLIKE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

THE IMAGE IS THE PROOF

High quality b8

renamed the file

It's still incredibly hurtful and insulting to use such words.
It hurts peoples feelings, telling them to just ignore it doesn't help.

wow
gaaay

Open the images and learn.

Great job convincing me to commit suicide by using profanities, oh wait you didn't.

I'll have you know that joking about suicide and just telling someone to kill theirself is incredibly insulting.

0/10
>Bad bait
>trying too hard
>capslock -->
>faggy picture

>It's not nice
>If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all
fuck yourself with a machete, fag

Why on earth would I do such a thing?

Capslock?
It's typed normally.

Are you personally hurt or are you offended on the behalf of others?
Being offended on the behalf of other people takes away part of their agency and infantilizes them as people who can't speak up for themselves.
I'm not saying you should ignore it, I'm saying you should reciprocate. It's banter and if you're the person wrinkling your nose at words that don't even apply to you, you're basically a proponent of the oppression olympics.

I agree OP. Not many people are like us. Stay cool

For fucks sake grow some thicker skin, how can you possibly be this retarded?

OP's picture
>261x189
GOD AI's picture
>2000x1448

I'll have you know retard is incredibly offensive to people with mental disabilities.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

If you can't laugh at your own problems, you're bound to cry indefinitely.

As human beings we have to stand united, I'm not the one being oppressive here, it's use guys that stunt civil conversations with all your cursing

sorry newfag retard faggot

this is just how we are

a slithering, writhing pit of horniness, memes, and conservative ideology

No, with all the hillary propaganda this site is far from conservative

Cryings good, there's nothing wrong with showing a bit of emotion.

Civil conversations is something you have in real life. People go here to let go of the verbal shit that isn't kosher in everyday polite conversations. You trying to censor how people speak here is more offensive to me than any profanity the other guys can dish up.
When did I say crying was bad, it just sucks to do forever.

All the newfags taking the bait

If you wouldn't say it irl, you shouldn't say it online.

Fuck you, you don't get to tell me how to speak.
You're acting like a moral busybody, who wants to control others. Words are only bad according to their context. If people call me a bastard, I say yes I am, since I was actually born out of wedlock. If they call me an evil bastard because they disagree with my way of seeing things, I tell them to fuck off.
It's simple, I don't expect people to defend me, I can take care of myself. If I end up hurting someone, it's their job to tell me, if I can see how my words or actions have hurt them, I'll apologize. But if they are just trying to censor me in case I might hurt someone, I tell them to go kiss their own ass.

love you faggot retard newfag

> Either b8 or complete fucking retard
> I'll take the b8

YOU FOKIN WOT M8? I'LL DOX YOU! I'LL DOX YOUR WHOLE FAMILY! I'LL FOKIN KILL YOU BY FEEDING YOUR YOUR OWN MISTAKE THE DOCTORS CALLED A PENIS