>2016
>people still believe the earth is a sphere
All the observable evidence points to a flat earth. You can't disprove this.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Check mate

(you)

at least make an argument that makes sense OP

to prove the earth is flat i suggest you go to antartica to try and find the edge of the world and when you do please do us all a favor and jump right off

Even if this is bait, you're still an absolute fucking moron.

>the terminator

lost

By all means keep going.

>2016
Its 2017 now you fucking retard

>you can't disprove this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw

you don't know that...

i t s a c o p y p a s t a

Your a copypasta

Still... its just annoys me. Its 2017. This has been pasta for years on b and just about ever other board. Time for something new...

so if you go pass through the edge you will just be teleported to the other side? ARE YOU A FUCKING MORON!!

>Its 2017 now

Why do people enjoy the sort of trolling where they know they're wrong? The only sort I like is the kind where you know you're right and you simultaneously torment the ignorant while making your point to them.

Am I the only one who gets it?

>All the observable evidence

Awww, it's retarded.

No, you're also an idiot.

Ayy don't be so quick to dismiss all the unobservable evidence.

Same reason as the same memes have been posted here day in day out for years.

Fucktards.

in all the threads, flat earth people have countered theses explanations with anything but "magic, lies, and made up"

I acknowledge your dubs, but, memes are usually funny. I don't see the humor in this. Do I just not get it?

your superiority complex has gotten the best of you user, kill yourself

The difference between fishing with a hook and fishing with bait.

How many people will bite?

Unless you know you're right, even though you're wrong. Then it's not bait. You are just retarded.

>2016
>people still fall for this flat earth bait
nobody with two braincells to rub together believes the earth is flat, idiots. stop falling for this ruse.

>the kind where you know you're right and you simultaneously torment the ignorant while making your point to them.
It is basicly the same thing, but replace "right" with wrong, "ignorant" with normies and "making your point to them" with trying to get away with spewing bullshit.

Sometimes it can be fun to use what you know they know against them

solid advice i have an advisory position available in my company the edgy faggots association please reach back to me if you are interested and leave your name ethnicity gender identity and low iq so we can compare you with the other retarded candidates

>2017
>people are still falling for the 2016 meme

I mean......
Come on!

I love how people keep using OP's picture when they always forget that the pilot might have been an idiot. Out of the thousands of emergency landings, they only have one shred of circumstantial proof.

Mountains

m8 im a biochem grad student and i LOVE to play devils advocate in threads like this. it's just fun. hard to explain but it's just fucking funny

>superiority complex

If I got this close to a pelican I would punch the shit out of it. Anyone who has had to clean pelican shit off of a car would agree.

>retard complex

oh snap

>Because when I crash a plane I want it to be hundreds of miles out at sea.

WTF? I hate globes now.

Top kek

This guys right, fuck globes!

How do the paths compare for the Brisbane to Johannesburg trip?

the pilot isn't an idiot lol that is how planes fly, straight lines on a map aren't straight lines on a fucking globe and the most efficient route from europe to texas is indeed via canada

jhin?

>straight lines on a map aren't straight lines on a fucking globe
>most efficient route from europe to texas is indeed via canada
A straight line is always the fastest, so if the fastest route on a globe is curved and the fastest route if a map, a flat earth if you will, is straight... what does that say about which world is more realistic?

did that make sense in your head?

>This entire thread

Did you notice the plane flies exactly same path on both your images?
/thread

A bait reaction with built in bait... thats fucking devious

>
>>the terminator
>lost
Explain. ?

I've heard people bitch about how stupid flat-earthers are, but I've never actually met someone who believes the earth is flat, is this actually a real thing? How many people think the earth is flat? I mean it's not like people who believe in god or angels or ghosts and shit, I've actually encountered those idiots.

Two points define a line.
Three points define a plane.
Origin, destination, and Earth's center are the three points at play. Intersect that plane with the globe. The resulting arc on the surface of the Earth is the shortest path.
Your first image shows a flat map of a spherical surface, so the path will look curved.
You have no sense of geometry, becasue the only book you study is the Bible. You are therefore naively ignorant. You can educate yourself but choose not to - that makes you obstinately stupid.

Kek

Agree with this user.
You are void of humor and should off yourself.

I see these bait threads all the time.

No one can answer: why would we be lied to about it?

Because of what's beyond the ice wall.

>what are map projections

you have the IQ of a nigger OP

And what's that?

The governments don't want us to know.

kek, this was pretty good. I thought that armored skeptic had handled the topic well but this blew him out of the water in comparison

Aliens.png

>flat earthers

Belong in the same basket as people who think there are more than two genders.

The real answer is that Texans don't trust those English rat bastards as far as we can throw them. Mexico still wants us back and that's why they send all their people to try and colonize is again. Probably the same with the Brits and the US at large. So they route flights through Canada and lie claiming that the flight is coming from there and loaded with Canucks so that we let them in. Sneaky queen lovers.

I've never seen video of the 360° ice wall, have you?

you take that back you fuckin statist

It might seem crazy, it might seem ridiculous, but remember, that's exactly how they'd want you to think. You're quite happy to believe in Galileo Galilei and remember the moral of that story. What's beyond the wall of ice will blow your mind.

yeah? well, explain this.
flatters1
rounders0
checkmate!

The real reason can be found on an episode of Mr. Wizard (I'm too lazy to look it up for you) but because of the curvature of the earth, flying in a slight arch is actually a shorter distance than flying in a "straight" line (which isn't really straight because it's going around the earth.
Try it yourself. Get a basketball and a piece of string. mark your point A and B to represent England and Texas. Stretch the string out from A to B as straight as you can get it, then mark the length of string. Now do it again but go in an arch towards the north pole, making sure the string lays down the whole time. Guess what? It's a shorter distance.
So the answer is that they do it because they're way smarter than you'll ever be.

Holy shit, these mental gymnastics
A straight line is always the fastest
What you are srying to say is a straight line is usually the fastest unless you curve it and tilt it on it's side then rotate so it almost looks straight...
The simple solutions are usually the best. And what could be simpler than a flat surface? Certainly not a fucking sphere.

if not flat explain airplane landing, if earth is moving one way, plane moving other, how so easy to land? they not line up right

What's funny is they literally dangle the information in front of your face, look at the ice wall in game of thrones, its a type of reverse psychology, where they show you these amazing things so that you associate it with fantasy/fiction and therefore are less likely to believe it. Its subtle, but powerful.

No, I'm saying a compound curved line traveling from one point of a sphere to another point can be shorter than a simple curve line traveling to the same point so long as the compound curve is toward the pole so as to travel across an area with a smaller circumference. Holy shit, just because something isn't just fucking obvious to idiots doesn't mean it's not true. Go Try It!

God Damnit do I have to do everything for you people?

HE said land nigger, not fly

lol you said Land Nigger.

But that just proves the point even further, if it was a sphere, you would have to curve in the other direction
Curve down like in that photo, not up

No, not six! Seven!! Seven little chipmunks twirling on a branch. Eating lots of sunflowers on my uncles ranch!

The real shape of the earth, you baiting faggot.

Checked trips boiii

It's so ugly

No, that's the gravitational distribution map. THe earth is shaped like that though MUCH more subtly.

Reality never is, anonbro.

This creeps me out

That only complicates it more wtf

Just add water...

Water settles and levels, making it look perfectly spherical

thats literally not true, the earth is damn near a perfect sphere. a simple search revels that to be false.

The earth is anything but a "pefect sphere". And the gravitation pull from the planet's rotation says hello.

If you go beyond the wall you'll become a god.