Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I know most of you are cunts, but I need some consoling because Ive had a shit night,

Lets green text it

>Go out to a club
>On entry to smoking area get sucker punched by a randomer for no reason
>Bouncers tackle him and make him bleed
>Laughing.jpeg
>Still standing so its okay
>Get a drink
>Get fucked up
>Meet a mate
I got dumped on new years over the phone btw
>Mate knows my ex
>Tells me her midnight kiss was this dickhead called tom
>Toms my other exgirlfriends little brother.
>Madasfuck.jpeg
>Only reasonable solution is to drink more
>Drink more
>Snog some random girl
>Her friend gets in my fac
>Tell that cunt to fuck off
>Go outside
>Bitch sucker punches me
>Whydoesthiskeephappening.jpeg
>Call her a stupid slut
That stupid slut turns out to be my friends sister
>Get home
>Open facebook
>6 death threats in messenger from that bitches friends
>whatthefuck
My main highlight is that i'm still pissed my ex kissed my other ex's brother 6 hours after dumping me over phone.

Im not jealous because ive given that girl so much dick and got so many nudes its not even worth being mad

Its sad though, what do?

You are a vain, worthless shell of a person who cares about some of the least important things in the world. Next time you want a drink, grab the bleach.

Execute order 66

>found the guy thats never had a girlfriend

>what do?

Stop being such a worthless piece of shit

leave jersey shore

moarr pls

twixar.me/QQC

Im from london

moar moar moar

im getting close moar

Man fuck that bitch user. Obviously a slut if she bouncing on some new dude that soon after breaking up with you. Personally I always put ATLEAST a two month grace period after a serious relationship ends. Otherwise you are just replacing feelings and end up losing.

Real talk tho, why the fuck would your homie bring that shit up to you. That shit always pisses me off. My friends would be like "Yo your ex is with this new dude" and I would just end up feeling both pissed off and jealous as fuck. Why can't people let you live in blissful ignorance.

Thank you for your legit helpful comment. Hard to find on Sup Forums

I dont know man, havent met the dude in a month so maybe he thought it was okay to say.

Either way that shit got to me, just dont know what to do

damn this was such a good comment that i lost my boner

Also she's 18 and only been with 2 guys, Im 21 and been with 17 girls so there's a bit of a sex barrier between us. She isnt a slut but she is selfish as fuck.

And perhaps its my bad for going for a young one.

nah man dont say that. you just happen to get a bad one, sometimes you do. dont worry she will get AIDS soon enough

She seemed so mature and nice at the time. Always learn thing I suppose. Thanks user

young girls like that often times have a huge amount of growing up to do. Personally I am only 18 but have been with quite a few girls, tho I always find myself being the mature one in the relationship. Tho that has much to do with my upbringing.

Young bitches usually do shit like that all the time. Right after a break up, jump right into another guy to numb or replace the feelings, and don't realize that is petty as fuck.

I feel you tho, my ex did the same shit with me. Dumped me and less then a month later started dating her ex, and then 2 months later is already dating some new dude. Only know any of this because my friends would update me and leave just as pissed off as you.

Its fucking petty as shit right?

Friends are indeed cunts for that.

It doesnt bother me a whole lot but obviously the thought of her kissing another guy does suck. Especially a guy whos sister I used to meet.

Atleast Im going to fuck a girl from her class next week, ill just make sure not to catch feelings this time.

not related ... but this girls i sexy as fuck. more of her please

man i would bury my face in that pizza
yeah but most people are that way when they are young. the only thing you can do is move on and try not to let it bother you

kek

I legit prefer the pizza to the ass tbh

nice trips
lololol the ass aint bad but pepperoni pizza is hard to top

Good shit user. Atleast you aren't letting this bitch keep you down. Tho don't let it stop you from feeling at all. If she is really chill and you find yourself connecting really well and not thinking of your bitchy ex at all, then you've moved on and might as well give her a chance.

Or just fuck her and leave, choice is yours lmao

side note that green text was top kek.

Appreciate it bro lmao, to be fair the girl im meeting is so fucking hot, but not as funny as my ex. But I aint comparing, I'll just flow with it

If you've got "so many nudes" of this cunt ex then why are you not posting them?

Because I'm a dickhead but im a narcissist, What the fuck is the point in having them if I show them to everyone? Have some other nudes instead, same quality

i think he has been bro, lurk moar

True I only share the nudes of bitches I never have a close relationship with. Way I see it, my exes nudes are for my eyes only.

Yea good shit, proud of you user. hope me and the other bro helped make your night a little less shit. Not all Sup Forums tards are cunts.

nah you deffo did mate, I really appreciate it

yeah that must be some old shit if shes using a slide phone to take the pic

filenames, newfag

nobody cares about these nudes we've seen posted a million times or your pathetic bitch story

for whatever reason people look at you and know you're just that nigga that they can steal on and you won't do shit about it

deal with it fag

dude i got these from Sup Forums back in 2001 so i guess that make me a newfag

Haha that's funny good for you bro. Enjoy your lonely life.

It does kind of seem like everyone in OP's life (even total strangers at the club) knows they can just fuck with him in any way they want, and he won't do anything about it. Yeah OP is definitely a bitch.

Enjoy getting shit on by everyone in yours.

sounds like he already does

nigga doesn't do shit about it

That's cool strangers on the internet, your words very much effect my life. Have fun never leaving your house

If you got suckerpunched youd drop like a little bitch, and cry about it. let alone you actually having sex, that would be funnier

The last time I knew a chump who had this much trouble in his neighborhood his mom got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

OP how does everyone you cross paths with instinctively know that they can just fuck with you like this? Do you have BITCH tattooed on your forehead?

Nah just a series of very unfortunate events, it happens. Maybe I just start shit but I was quiet tonight, I'll defend myself when I have to i.e. that girl being a cunt.

But If a guy hits you in a club, and its weak, its funnier to watch the bouncers slam him. Because if I hit back the bouncers would be slamming me.

Easy to chat shit and estimate a situation when youre not in it

OP you're a normie faggot but these are some good nudes

creampie?

I only save the best you cunt

plz tell me u have more!

You let bouncers handle your shit
You cried to your friend
You cried to Sup Forums
Literally the only time you stood up for yourself at all is when you screamed in a girl's face and now her friends are going to fucking wreck your shit

Why are you like this? Have you no balls?

Are you stupid? what would you have done?

Her friends are fucking pussies, theyre 5ft3 and weak as shit. Why would i start fights when I dont need to? I never screamed in a girls face, I called her a stupid slut and left.

Why do you feel like I should escalate a situation?

Ive had fights before, broken a guys nose, its not satisfying, it makes me feel like shit and if i lose it makes me feel more shit.

Im over that

I have that same thermostat in my house!

Post her nudes? And Facebook? We can raid her account?

Got source of that pic or is it just a random nude?

Random nude, have some more

take it easy, man. the more you think about the fact that it pisses you off and just the situation in general will feed the raging fire in you. just relax and get over it.

I'll try my best broski

here is a cute dog, now get your shit together and stop going to clubs like its fucking pikey scavy R dropping swear on me mum fight night, the fuck are you doing with your life?

you guys used to be an empire worth fighting for.

Ok ur my favorite user

Engineer, bridge, etc.