Girlfriend decided to go to a frat party with her female friend instead of watching a movie with me

Girlfriend decided to go to a frat party with her female friend instead of watching a movie with me.
How great.

noonecares.xpm

It's over lad

You better be dumping her, OP.

This is probably a bait thread, but in case it isn't and you really have a girlfriend and she's really in real life at a frat party right now:

1) She's getting drunk and getting a ton of attention from other guys
2) She *will* cheat on you, probably with one of those douchebags
3) She doesn't respect you and nothing is going to change that. You need to dump her and find a girl who actually gives a shit about you. Stop enabling women like this.

#cucklife

She's usually better than that; I'm just confronting her about the idiotic risk she takes via her scholarship, getting busted, being underage, et cetera.

No. Stop.

Your girlfriend is at a party which has the explicit purpose of getting girls drunk and getting them to sleep with the frat bros. This is in spite of the fact that you wanted to hang out with her tonight, YOU, not a bunch of shitty randoms who only want to fuck her.

Tell me, OP, why do you think she went to this party? Was it to make business connections? Maybe find a group of people interested in the same TV shows as her?

No. She went there to get attention from guys (at best) and to get sloppy drunk fucked by those guys (at worst).

I really hope you just made this as a bait thread and that isn't actually happening in real life.

Ah, nah, we were just going to watch the movie over rabbit/skype. I get what you're saying, though.
She went there because she wanted to see what it was like. I told her that she should be ready for the issues to come up. I got the "get buzzed and dip out" response, but she's valid for that--it's typically how she drinks (not just around me, loller).
We'll see how this goes. I'm thinking of bothering her all night to piss her off.

this... 1 million times this...

>skype
>long distance
Ooooohhhhhhhhhh, I see.

OP I'm gonna be straight up with you: I know you really like this girl. I know she's everything to you, or she's the most beautiful girl you've seen, or the best (or only) sex you've ever had. And I know that it IS possible for long distance to work out.

But dude you have got to get rid of this girl. If she has ANY interest at all in parties, drinking, fucking fraternities (holy shit what a fucking cesspool of human trash), she's going to look to that for attention, or affection, or excitement. And clearly, she already is.

How long have you guys been dating? How far apart are you?

I'm just curious, those are rather ineffectual in this case.

You have two choices that you can make, right now. Like, right now as you're sitting in your dorm or apartment reading this thread that you made on Sup Forums on January 13th, a Friday night.

1) You start the process of getting over her. You accept the fact that while she might not betray you *tonight*, she WILL betray you in the future. She needs excitement, attention, etc and unless you live with her or you're very nearby, you can't give her what she expects (or, demands). You call her or text her and say you don't think this is going to work out. She cries. You make a tinder account or bumble or you just start talking to girls in class/on campus. Find someone else. Someone close. Someone who really cares about you.

OR if you're a fucking idiot and you just really want to ride this train off a cliff and maybe go into a deep enough depression to ruin your academics or your career,

2) You ignore me. You tell yourself everything is gonna be fine. You stay faithful to her, and a couple months from now, maybe a semester or two, you get a message from her. "We need to talk." She tells you she's been seeing another (or multiple other) guys. You get sad, you plead with her, and it only pushes her further away because you care more about her than she does about you.

Leave her.

>frat party
>girlfriend
Why is she still your girlfriend? Lemme guess, you're a cuck.

We meet often; she's just down one city.
Over a year. She's going because she has an idiotic friend. I already told her that it was a stupid reason to go.
Because she's generally decent, lol.

>she's generally decent
So it's okay with you if she's taking frat dick only sometimes instead of all of the time?
C
U
C
K
>she has an idiotic friend
Yeah, an idiotic boy-friend she came come back to after taking a few rounds on the cock carousel.

taking frat dick isn't really her thing.
and also, nice burn, lol

Elderfag here, can certainly confirm. It sucks but it's for real

OP, I really hope you're trolling or roleplaying. I reeeeaaally hope.

>she's generally decent
So you don't even find her that amazing. Why would you allow yourself to be strung along, ultimately to end up a cuckold (which reflects poorly on YOU, regardless of what anyone says) with a girl you aren't even crazy about?

Why don't you look for someone close, someone who actually excites you, and actually respects you?

How elder, elderfag?

generally decent meaning "she, in all general cases, is decent and refuses to be a whore, attention or otherwise"

She called me and said she "met some people" and she's leaving "in fifteen minutes," and that she'll "text me soon," but we'll see.
I don't think it'll be too bad.

As far as you know, but you sound like a gullible stooge. If you really believe her, then why are you here?

>a woman
>not an attention-seeking whore
Child, you are not ready for a relationship.

i just needed to know i was going to get a shitload of 'lol she's fucking a lot of dudes,' and also needed to see if anyone has changed
the only change is that some people reddit-space their reponses

What movie did you try to watch with her?

She wanted to watch Friday the 13th (because of the coincidence).

Your first problem was making her your girlfriend, user. That implies she's special. If she stays as just a broad you fuck, it doesn't hurt when she fucks other guys

Well you got your responses then. Please move along so when guys who are actually dating can get bad advice.

She was just trying to be cool. No one really wants to watch that shit, user.

If she's a 19 y.o undergrad frat party tramp thats invoking friday the 13th and ditching her man who "gonna bother her all night lulz" i'm hard just thinking about that easy puss.

Op, never ask for relationship advice. Especially from Sup Forums
Ignore all the faggot above.
Make your own rational decisions. You surely know what's right and what is wrong.
That it

>t. faggot