I fucked up today. I took this girl out to this Mexican restaurant and the food didn't agree with her stomache...

I fucked up today. I took this girl out to this Mexican restaurant and the food didn't agree with her stomache, she started farting in my car while I drove her home and she was embarrassed by the shit smell. I told her it was A-OK and to make her feel ok I told her it smelled good and that I think her fart smells are hot. I got hard and showed her it to reassure her that I was ok. She didn't answer my txts

Maybe try Italian next time?

Seems like you did everything you could do

you autist

never take a date to italian/mexican.
>garlic breath/farts
>diarrhea

always try to take her to places with low cal options because women care about shit like that and she'll care that you cared enough about her caring to care about you.

I tried my best

Wether this story is true or not, you are a retard.

You say autist I say gentleman

She's portugese

wow

How am I retard?

bossception right here. mans a genius

That's hot! Woooooo

Either way you are retarded

Fuck you I'm not retard

she's probably still embarrassed. keep texting her that her farts are hot and keep sending her pics of your hard wiener, sooner or later she'll know you were serious

many ways to play off people passing gas, saying it makes you hard like some stupid fetish sends all the wrong signals

as a legitimate fart fetishist, you are making us look bad. everyone knows the best way to make a girl feel comfortable after they fart in front of you is to laugh it off like you would if they were a dude. jesus christ did you blow it, man.

I am. Does anyone know how to make memes? I wasn't to make a meme to tell her that her farts smell good and they are hot too

this.

No I told her it was her farts not just any farts. So it means she's special and her farts are good not bad

well ok then - this is your once chance - send her some scat gifs, and she if she responds then. if she can laugh of those your golden (they are easy to find in this site - just go to any trap thread)

No she would have thought I was making a joke about her. I wanted her to be comfortable and know that her farts are ok and that I don't mind them

Did he fart?

jesus christ kid, go to sleep. what are you 12? sound just like a 5th grader thinking he is funny.

Send her this

no girl is so uptight and insecure that she won't laugh at a fart. she was obviously embarrassed due to your autistic initial reaction to it.

Fuck you ghadafi I'm 19 and probably way better then you.

It was a first date and her farts were the kind where you know they hold the poop in and the fart filters through the poop to come out. It was those kinds so she was nervous about them and I seen it

you havn't been with many girls then. their insecurities are not based on your acceptance of them, but on society's direction on whether or not something was attractive or not. farts are deemed unattractive by society, so she will be embarrassed, even though it's an entirely normal biological process which shows healthy digestive processes. Frankly id be disturbed if my girl didnt fart.

sounds hot af, man
you're reading into it too much. op didn't have to make such a big deal about it, some girls even prefer that you don't acknowledge their farts at all. pretending to have a fart fetish was definitely not the right direction to go in.

Never go for food on a date if you wanna fuck. Go to an arcade or some shit its way more memorable and fun and you wont have to deal with shitting infrong of eachother in the morning.

I have no idea why I'm even lurking this thread

I don't have a fart fetish I made it out like it was HER forts. Hers are the kind I liked

CUZ it's a good thread

jesus christ this thread

why do you keep saying this like it changes everything? it changes nothing at all

honestly i'd be super creeped out of it were her. imagine it.

>go on a date with user
>user is nice, ok, no real judgement there
>i fart in car, it smells, i just want to move past it
>user keeps bringing it up, to the point he says he loves my farts and only my farts.

it's the equivalent of telling someone you love them after fucking them once: an extremely immature response

TBH fam they did snell kinda nice.

but it doesnt change the creepiness factor

Whatever Anima horuoku suxakoe ching Chong ping pong my dick is better and it's strong

I wasn't creepy I was genuine and compassionate. I showed her how a real man does it

>there are people posting in this anime-based imageboard who "hate anime"
i will never understand you special snowflakes

Whytho

Omg funny as hell. You might not be retarded but you sure are stupid.

youre a fuckin loser

Showing your erection to a girl on your first date is always a solid strategy regardless of the circumstances. If the opportunity arises to show her your helicopter skills, even better.