Sup Forums

Sup Forums

The fuck are you assholes drinking tonight?

pic related

is it as bad as their other shit ?

Herbal Tea

Bad? Nah it's pretty good shit for the price. Single barrel is preferred but I can drink myself into a coma off the small batch.

Elijah Craig comes in as a close second as my go-to.

Water. I'm a teetotaller.

OG
4real I have a shot every Friday. Then I'm drinking beers

Canadian Club Whiskey and coke zero. Wanna start a tiny chat with me?

That sounds pretty good user, never had that before but it sure seems tasty.

>Canadian Club Whiskey and coke zero
You - I like you.

You should be drinking bleach faggot

whoa pump the brakes

I like me too fam

Wish I was drinking this

just bought a handle of this shit

nothing fucks me up better than rum
little bit of coke and lime, forget about it

Don't fucking tell me what do prickfaggot
Let's see if you can suck oats from the tip of my cock?

shut up homo
no one cares

cheap but does the job

Bitch I'll fucking suck almonds off your smegma-encrusted spaghetti noodle. I'll show you just how much of a faggot I really am boy.

I don't think I've good rum to be honest man. Each experience with rum is some spiced bullshit which I can't stand. That's not to say I won't give it a shot.

Bacardi White Rum
not bad

Single malt. Not great, but it'll do.

Ardbeg 10 year single malt Scotch Whisky.

With Orange juice

I got 3 days of school and 4 days to do homework, this is the end of day 2 of homework and I haven't done sheeeeeeit

Jim Beam mixed with JB Devils Cut, Ghost, and Double Aged.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit, what kind of homework?

I've been drinking so now I want to fight.
This is now a fight thread.

Bulleit Bourbon

Man, I've tried giving scotch a fair shake but I just can't get past the peat. Not judging because everyone has their own poison.

Good shit but I can't fuck with it anymore. Something about gin brings out the worst of me.

>JB Devils Cut
Really good stuff for the price. Strange that not many people know about it ( well at least where I'm at )

Fuck me running, bulleit has some good shit. Also love their rye variant.

This surprisingly amazing whisky right here. Cheap as normal jim but WAY smoother.

eh, its ok, Peated is an acquired taste, Macallan 12 and Balvenie Doublewood 12 are both excellent affordable unpeated scotches... gotten quite a few people's teeth cut on scotches just with either of those 2.

I haven't had their rye before but yeah the bourbon is great

Not sure what you've tried, but the Highland and Islay scotches are far less peaty than the Lowland and Speysides. I'm not a fan of the peat myself, there are scotches out there that you can still enjoy.

join up drunkfags

tinychat
.com/wedrunknow

Seconded. Price for taste, I'll always go for the Balvenie Doublewood. If you can afford to try their 21yr Portwood, you are in for a treat.

Oh damn, this sound fucking /amazing/. Thanks for the heads up. Definitely going to have to give this a shot.

Honestly, I've tried a few over the years but I can't remember their names. Most recent was as 12 year something-or-another scotch I got a pour at from a bar and while it was smooth as hell the peat just kicked my face in.

Graphic design, some shit with after effects, a logo redesign, coding, some other shit I dunno last semester of a 3rd year program, surprised I made it this far kek
I drink it cause it's the shittiest alcohol so I drink a little less of it then anything else

No sweat mate. I dunno how other regions are but at my local store white label jim is 19.99 a liter and the double oaked is 21.99, and i'll happily spend an extra 2 bucks on something i can enjoy on the rocks while still not being ashamed of mixing it into a cocktail.

WHY ARNT YALL JOINING?

same, i started on a Macallan 12, but once i tried a Balvenie Doublewood 12, i prefer it, and both are always comparable in price, ofc, ill go with Macallan when it son sale, but Balvenie is the better of the 2 when price is near the same.

Most unfortunate. It took me some time to cultivate a taste for single malts, but it was certainly worth it. Hope you can find something else to enjoy.

been working up the guts to get a Macallan 18 or a Balvenie Portwood 21, but then the pricetag always gets me off the cliff, lol, either one of those hurts, would definitely have to save them for super special occasions if i got them.

Right on, like you said it can just all be up to time. For the longest I couldn't stand IPA's because they were hoppy. Now I don't even bat an eye when I reach for one.

I would join. But I'm out attempting to be social. Is that you Red Commi?

Yes sir

you got good tastes, user

Its not good, but fun.

I hate myself

Been a while since I've left the house; this is all I have left that'll get me drunk. Never again anons, never again

i love this stuff... the flavor is great, so smooth, than bam, campfire throat, its awesome.

You got more balls than I do. Not sure if I could do that only because I'm not to keen on flavored liquor.

Can't do vodka anymore. That was my go-to for the longest. way to easy for me to drink which is dangerous.

When I say not good, I'm talking purely out of preference and price range.

So I get ya man! Enjoying it, but would probably drink something new over going back to this.

Best.

All I have left of the good stuff is empty bottles, but you really should take the plunge, at least once. A great scotch is something truly special.

OO is alright. Now if we're talking about old grand dad... that's something else.

what's uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup buddy?

2 oz jack daniels
1 oz irish cream
1 oz kahlua

will self-reply with my next drink when I make it

holy nigger dicks that sounds delicious

Did you make that up or is that a known drink?

Gotta try that. Except I hate whiskey and drink lots of Bacardi so I'll switch that out

Rolling Rock...
*spoiler* alone *spoiler*
ya.

made it up on the spot.
one of my go-to drinks is this shit:

2 oz gin
1 oz whiskey
1/2 oz blue curacao
1/2 oz grand marnier
dash vermouth

shake with ice and strain

I'm drunk as fuck, and hungry as fuck. Freezing rain outside. Fukkit, I'm driving to Wendy's. Wish me luck faggots, I give it about a 65% chance of doing this without serious negative consequences.

bumping thread for OP, it's going to be a long night of drinking over here

God speed, user

2 oz grand marnier
1 oz creme de cacao
1 oz strawberry liqueur

shit dude, safe journeys

not a fan of flavored liquor but this sounds pretty damn good

spicy nuggs

this user knows what's up

Canada fag here.

thinking on it, my next paycheck should put my bank account back where i want it to be, so i may just splurge and get something nice.

Jack / Coke over here. Soothes my crippling depression and loneliness. Fuckin hell I need a girlfriend

I don't drink anymore
Step one stop drinking
Step two have tangible things

Guinness cut my teeth on dark beers, altho, ironically i really prefer other dark beers than it... not a bad beginner tier dark tho.

baconator, and a side chili to dip that fucker in. Too bad they discontinued shakes.
I used to get this as a large combo. This is why my peak weight was 250 lbs at 6'0".

Guiness is a good sipping beer but would never want to get drunk on it

The one on the left is my shit.

Huh, interesting. My experience was the opposite. Because of Guinness I wrote off dark beers for the longest which happen to be my favorite now.

Only the best.

Trying to finish that off now. It's good shit and has hell of a bite.

Ahahaha, god damn. I laughed way too hard at this.

Agreed. if you wanna drink a heavy beer, go for a high alcohol one like barleywine or a proper strength stout. the other day I downed a 26 of 11% barleywine and chased it with 3 pints of porter and caught a nice buzz.

Tonight's supper was half a bottle of Gibson's Rare, an entire bag of pork rinds and a leftover Montecristo cigar.

I don't have a woman around to tell me not to do things like this and the little voice in my head has long since stopped trying.

That's nigger drank.

Never heard of this but this seems to be exactly like MD 20/20's.

Sounds like you're doing shit right user. More power to ya

Guys I'm getting the urge to cook up a bunch of bacon and eat it like a savage but I want to save the caloric budget for alcohol

Why did you have to mention bacon... that sounds like a great idea.

I got applewood and mesquite smoked sitting in the fridge.

Platinum Vodka
It looks fancy because it's in a blue bottle, but it's a $12 bottle of shit.
I'm drinking it plain with water.

I'm an oldfag and a friend of mine's daughter committed suicide this week and I went to the funeral today. She was an honor student and cheerleader and jailbait and all that shit and nobody really knows why she offed herself.
I barely knew the kid but I'm depressed as shit after the funeral. Drinking to fall asleep now.

*drools