You've Got Mail is one of the most accurate pictures of pre-9/11 life I've seen

>You've Got Mail is one of the most accurate pictures of pre-9/11 life I've seen

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/4sc14h/youve_got_mail_is_one_of_the_most_accurate/

Jesus Christ Reddit...

Yeah, you should go back there

Stay there.

I can't believe I read that. Literally one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Filled with huge fallacies that aren't even remotely true.

LOL the dog is grabbing her jacket which means he feels neglected and wants attention which in turn means it's funny and quirky for including the dog in it too

Chef:

So I never had the fortune of watching this movie until my fiancee showed it to me on Saturday. While it was surprising in many ways (including how easily the characters shrugged off tinder infidelity) I think the most shocking was how strongly I was reminded of pre-2016 life. It's not just the nostalgia factor of the small iPhones and the Vine videos (which I never realized completely disappeared). It was that the Foodie lifestyle was in full-speed-ahead mode. Food trucks were still trendy; that little bit about defining self through the your order? That was true. Hipsters have absolutely nothing on the 2016's entrepreneur. Back then, instagram introduced the very idea of your meal being a part of identity. Now we're so saturated with personal choice that we care more than everwhat monks picked your coffee beans from which mountain range under what cycle of the moon. It's not passe at all now.

Tom Hanks' head looks like a soviet portrait in that picture

LITERALLY REPOSTING REDDIT THREADS

Sup Forums IS FUCKING DEAD

Why the fuck arr you posting that shit here? MOOOODS

desu i semi read that thread 30 mins ago but it wad retarded

what the fuck am I reading

wow tom hanks looks like such a smug kike in that picture

he looks like what billy crystal wishes he had grown up to look like

Joe vs. The Volcano > You've Got Mail > Sleepless In Seattle
prove me wrong

fucking reddit, lost it when she said, i assume it's a she or a gigantic fgt, that capitalism was a-ok pre-9/11

reddit leave

Pretty sure this was written by a millennial who barely even remembers the 90's.

It's amazing how fucking retarded people are. I always knew reddit was kind of corny and a bit of a nanny-state (because of the up vote system), but the entire post makes absolutely no sense and no one is going to call him out on it.

I'm sorry, would you like me to post another Ghostbusters' thread instead?

Go bacķ to reddit you fucking faggot

>pre-9/11 life
So most of human history?

That was one of the most pretentious spiels I've ever had the displeasure of reading. Don't ever post Reddit on this board again.

It's to pass the filter you Down Syndrome mongloid. You've made it even more obvious you're a redditor

one did with 25 upboats, phew i can calm down now
>You've Got Mail is one of the most accurate pictures of pre-9/11 life I've seen
Only if you were born post 9/11.