If they wanted to make a 1B+They should have made Batman VS Batman

If they wanted to make a 1B+They should have made Batman VS Batman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMD2TwRvuoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can someone explain to me why they didn't throw enough money at Bale and Nolan to get them onboard? the BvS plot for Batman would have fit a post-TDKR Batman easily

Bale was shit

Nolan doesn't need the money. Man of Steel was the last cape movie he was actually involved in.

Nolan wanted full rights and Bale was done

So Snyder would do it for less and Bald Superman was very picky on who directed him

thank god they didn't since BvS is the best Batman film every made, and Batfleck is by far the best on screen version of Batman we've seen.

Because the Nolanverse is retarded. People only care about it because Heath Ledger (seriously Bale spawned the whole "hurrrr watch it just for the villain), and what did he do? Die of course.

>implying Batfleck is not an improvement from Batbale

I hate that BvS costume so much.

A movie where Batmen from different universes work together despite their slightly different personalities would be unique enough to work.

>Mom and dad would be so proud...
Also to have the scene from pic related rendered in a movie has always been a dream of mine.

I bet you like the Injustice outfit you fucking goofball.

nah
it should've appealed more to children and added cynical quips

I like the bat symbol rawn by a retard.

Why's that then

Right costume is just terrible.

The symbol hardly even looks like a bat. The actual suit looks like bog-standard shirt and pants. The mask makes his head look fat.

Do people actually think this is superior?

Pic related is a vastly better adaptation of the Dark Knight Returns than BvS, and is a better movie overall too.

>Do people actually think this is superior?
yes, best suit
miles above the duckbat from nolan

I... I don't even know what is sarcasm anymore...

What's wrong with the Bale suit?

I don't know why, but I laughed at this

Is the Knightmare scene based off any comics? Of maybe the Injustice game? Or is it original?

BvS isn't a direct adaption though you dumbass, of course that's better than it.

le tacticool look
face looks ducklike due to tightness of it
head reminds of red skull villain
all black

I'm so glad they didn't MoS and BvS were so much better than anything Nolan's done i.e. blockbusters

Yes.

Unfair advantage to Batflecks version

Yes what goddamnit

I hate the Injustice games completely.

To all 3.

>Nolan wanted full rights

What are these words supposed to mean? The rights to Batman?

Sounds like contrived complaints by contrarian cunts.

>tacticool

Is there any reason a billionaire crimefighter wouldn't go with top-tier military-grade body armor and equipment over some sort of homemade rubber suit?

What's the name of the comic?

What comic?

The first question out of the 3. Is there a saga with a similar story? Batman fighting Superman and Parademons?

Probably, who the fuck knows.

They should have just done a shot for shot of Dark Knight Returns.

I really like the animated version they did, but they should of just did it again but live action.

I might have read something in Sup Forums about a Flash saga where the world is all fucked up. But I can't remember the name.

That probably would have worked, but they wanted to set up a cinematic universe, and that's what fucked them over.

That would have been a dead end for the franchise, no?

Bale was made fun of during batman begins. He sounded ridiculous.

Flashpoint, I believe, but it's not exactly on the same level. The world is shit, but there's no parademons or evil Superman. Wonder Woman and Aquaman fill the role though.

Honestly Batman is now similar to James Bond in the sense that there are no better versions of the character, just different versions with different actors. It's mostly opinion based.

Nolan's directing combined with Batfleck would btfo all Marvel movies.

>Is there any reason a billionaire crimefighter wouldn't go with top-tier military-grade body armor and equipment over some sort of homemade rubber suit?
Ask Lucius Fox.

Batman v. Batman: Dawn of Batmen

I did but he called me a white bitch and beat me up.

I'm starting to think it was just a random black guy.

They should have done like pic related one older vs younger version from different earths.

They should've just brought back Val Kilmer desu. Also Jim Carrey as Lex Luthor, Nicole Kidman as Wonder Woman, and Tommy Lee Jones as Superman.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMD2TwRvuoU

Copyright lasts in perpetuity.

There is no end to the franchise.

Welcome to the brave new world.

>Ubik adaption when!