Well Sup Forumsros I admit defeat

Well Sup Forumsros I admit defeat.
Had a guy hack my shit when I was younger and new to the intranets, years later I've ran into him online.
Off one username he used online I've got his date of birth, two email addresses, full name, state, zip code, last two digits of his credit card, got into his google account, his deviantart, and runescape account (can login but cant get past authenticator), and his twitch. Found steam, gaia, etc but can't get those without email. Couldn't get the phone number.
To fuck this kid I need his email and I've been stumped by one thing.
His fucking favorite pet name.
Marley, charlie, max, bella, rex, gandolf, i tried em all.
>tonight we drink

Did you try his name? Most likely it's a person close to him name. Maybe even a GF

Also try rock or pet

Tried the name, usernames, combinations of both

Good ones, but nada

Could be red or blue. Kids aren't very creative with pet names.

I keep thinking in terms of dogs. Haven't really fucked with cat names. Fish names. Fuckin iguana names.
So many possibilites man

You try Rusty, Fido, Otis? If it's nothing obvious you gonna have to use a different method. I want this for you so badly user

Damn user just tried rusty and fido.

Spot, William (I'm serious), Bailey, Buddy, Shiloh, Rocky, Jake, Jack, Toby

Buster, Duke, Riley, Bear, Sam, Sammy, Winston, Tucker

Maggie, Sophie, Lucy, Sadie, Chloe

Security question could be anything. For example, I always use a random sequence of words stringed together that is impossible to guess that I have memorized. Never use RL information on those security questions.

Roxie

What time was it when he was a child?

Nemo

>last two digits of his credit card

if this post gets dubs op is a faggot

i just put bull shit i dont even remember so that way when i need to reset anything im really fucked

This guy isn't smart he's used the same password for 8 years.

Used to work for comcast, Telling you your email address is not something that requires authentication. Call comcast, wait til you get a overseas rep (call early in the morning or late at night). Tell them you have a ton of email addresses. Ask what your comcast email is. win.

Long time ago. born oct 6 1980

I have his comcast email address just trying to recover password.
his zip code and favorite pet name are all that's needed and i have one but not the other.