What should i make with my half a chicken breast? pic related. I have 1/4 of what u see in the picture

what should i make with my half a chicken breast? pic related. I have 1/4 of what u see in the picture.

lick the others so you have all of them

Wrap it around your cock and make a slippery vagina out of it.

Chop the chicken small
Get that kfc recipe forgot the ingrediants
Fry them
Make rice

Jobs done.

Grilled chicken Caesar salad

Then you can be fucking a pussy, titfucking some bird, and committing bestiality, all at the same time. ...possibly setting a personal record. I don't know, but surely this spells the beginning of a new era.

Grilled chicken sandwich.

a new era...

of lonliness.

oh god.

why are you only going to eat a 1/16 of a chicken breast, thats not going to fill you up at all

cut it into small pieces, fry in olive oil
after frying:
add cider, sugar, a bit of ketchup and lots of soy sauce, some crushed garlic for kicks
high simmer until desired consistency (I like it really gooey)

i sometimes eat those raw with a pinch of salt..am i only one?

Grill em

Salt, pepper, paprika, red pepper, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano. Mix it up and heavily coat the chicken. This is blackening spice. Sear aggressively in oil until both sides black up nicely but aren't burned. Let rest 5 minutes. Slice into strips and serve over rice with whatever vegetables you like.

>am i only one
yeah

boil em mash em stick em in a stew

if you keep it up soon there won't be anyone at all doing it

Dip in flour
Dip in Egg
Dip in bread crumbs mixed with salt pepper and whatever spices you like
Put in oven
After they're golden brown add marinara sauce
Remove when fully cooked
Put on hoagie bread
>Chicken Parm sandwich

what do you mean? they are poisonous?

> season that faggot Chicken
> dip those juice chick titties in flour
> then dip em in eggs
>then some panko, thyme, salt pepper and whatever the fuck else you have in your fucking cabinet.
> fry in about an 1" of oil

Congrats you made CHICKEN TENDIES

Dont you get worms ?

This +1

yeah, eating raw meat can kill you

if it's fresh it's good.

I know a little boy who'll do anything for some chicken tendies...

keep ´wathcing CNN my friend.

You remind me of the guy who eats butter with a spoon. Any fag has the pic?

Why do so many American recipes call for onion and garlic powder instead of onion and garlic?

cooked chicken breast

fleshlight

Raw chicken and pork are more susceptible to things like E. Coli because the muscle structure is more porous, unlike raw beef.

This is why beef can still be bloody when cooked, while chicken and pork need to be cooked thoroughly. The heat needs to reach the center to kill all bacteria.

It's chicken not BROtatoes

>hoagie bread

Phillyfag detected

Aint chicken the most dangerous meat out there raw?

Because you can't coat something in onion and raw garlic?

Cut a slit in it and fuck it.

And necrophilia.

Yes and no. If it's clean it doesn't matter, it's as safe as anything else, but because of the porous nature you're never 100% sure.

It's like eating a sponge basically. It's a gamble that it's clean because it could have picked up anything. Most things your body can fight off, but then there's salmonella and E. coli.

I work in a poultry plant and honestly, I'd never put any raw chicken in my mouth. Ever.

>And necrophilia.
Necrophilia is with dead bodies only you fucking numbskull not with meat it has a diffrent name.

Ic, everyday you learn.

I caught salmonella once, worst 8 days ever. Now I'm paranoid as shit when handling raw meat, go through half a roll of paper towels washing my hands when I cook.

It's sex with a piece of a dead body. It counts. If you found a dead hooker's head and fucked her mouth, it's still necrophilia. You're fucking a piece of a DEAD chicken.

Proof it faggot.

Prove what? It's literally right in the fucking name

Necro = death
Philia = to be a lover of

Are you literally retard?

/thread

Nah, if you cook the meat properly to the correct temperature it doesn't really matter what it touched prior. Just don't lick your hands after handling raw meat and get a meat thermometer.

Does that mean that when the Grim Reaper masturbates he is a necrophile?

So if I rub a piece of a dead plant on my dick im a necrophile.

Makes alot of sense!

This autistic post made me kek autisticly.
Gj faggot.

Technically, yes.

In the literal sense, I suppose, but not in the legal or colloquial sense.

Chicken Sashimi.

Chicken jerkey. Just leave it in the sun for a few days, and viola! A healthy, tasty, on the go snack!

It wasn't from eating something undercooked, I cross contaminated somewhere along the line. That's why I sanitize everything that might get in contact with the meat afterwards. Beef, lamb, or goat I'm not as worried, but chicken and pork..those get a hand cleaning every time I touch them.

trade your 1/4 chicken breast for a 1/4 real womyn breast

chop up onion, celery and carrot in equal measure, make some rice, sear chicken.

mix together as appropriate, adding thyme and rosemary, to make awesome chicken and rice

Sprinkle salt pepper garlic powder

Add water to a skillet and throw the pieces in, cover
3-4 on medium

1 cup rice, 2 cups water

Bring water to a boil then add rice, stir to avoid sticking then medium and cover, 4-5 minutes depending on softness you want

Add table spoon of butter or drizzle olive oil lightly on rice and stir then add pepper and there's your meal user

Go for a jog for 15-30 minutes and repeat daily

Alternately.

take a good sized potato, clean and cube, microwave 5 minutes to steam. Add tablespoon butter to saucepan, cook potatoes with sage, rosemary and cracked pepper until edges start to get crispy

Meanwhile. 2 parts dijon mustard, 1 part mayo, tons of dill. mix, spread on breast, optionally top with cheese. Bake in oven until chicken done.

Or if you want an Italian dish then

Half can of whatever spaghetti sauce you have (implying you're not Italian or you'd have some homemade) to a casserole dish, dust chicken in light salt and pepper then tenderize, coat with breadcrumbs and lay them down on the sauce

Bake on 300 for 10-14 minutes, serve with pasta with olive oil and wine