Hello people of Sup Forums sorry if my English are not good, I just want a help that please stop bothering me...

Hello people of Sup Forums sorry if my English are not good, I just want a help that please stop bothering me, they told me that today they created a thread in Sup Forums called Mexithread in which people confirm that they published images of my naked and they do not stop sending them in My facebook all day, everyone asked them where they got them and I said that in this page, I ask you to please leave me empas already ruined my life, and my friends found out, and already told my parents which They scolded me and called me whore, I just ask them to leave me I do not know who got those photos but I beg you to leave me This is ruining my life.

Wait...what.

Kek

Just give us some pics and we'll leave you a bone.

Fuck I dont ķnow if this is some bait but im biting

All we want is the naked pictures and we will stop

im taking the bait hard
OP tits or GTFO

Please stop sending the photo

Para que te tomas las fotos?
Ademas de puta... pendeja

Kek

Sharpe in pooper

No estar compartiendo su fideos luego estúpido

No se como las conseguieron paren porfavor

>leave me empas

Kek

Hmm, how are we to know which account to stop sending to? We destroy so many lives here, it's hard to be sure.

Also, how does your family know from that phone photo that that's you? No face, no tattoos, no distinctive marks, etc. Is your family so familiar with your boobs that the know you from just those?

*keks in spanish*

Amiga, no es por cagarte el palo... pero solo estas atrayendo mas gente a tu problema.

Could be bait...
>some other girl wants to fuck her up even more

Can anyone be that much of a fucking retard to post their own fb here?

>Shit tier studies
>Nudes around the web
>Asking for help here
Not surprised

Te sacas fotos desnuda y luego se las pasabas a desconocidos... Culpa tuya, luego no sabes donde van a parar pendeja

So what your telling me ... is that Polaroid makes cell phones?!! I am astonished.

Además si no se ve tu cara cómo saben que eres tú? Attention whore

ve

danos mas fotos entonces chula. no la a gas de pedo,

tetas o gtfo

>trying this hard to sound foreign

Namamen, la morra de la foto ni en pedo es la del FB.
PS: Rola el pack elfa :'v

>14 febrero 2017
Are you from the future?

Also, pinche celular pitero.

AHAHAHAHA WTF?!

si cabron, se mamo
jajajajajaja

No hay nada que puedas hacer, el que las publicó dijo que podría más si te las mandaban. Alguien la trae contra ti.
>Tristemente, se salió con la suya.

tal vez se las mando a su san valentin y le termino metiendo el arco y flecha en el ano

Aiy yai yai arriba arriba andale andale

¿Ha mirado en hispachan? Seguro que en ese site habrán más imágenes suyas of course

Taco

Polaroid makes phones??

Yes... and never buy one; aside from the camera (obviously), they're not good

>camera
Pfffffffft

Uh...Poultry!

Hola, yo estuve en ese Mexithread ayer en la noche donde mencionaron y publicaron ese Face. ¿Te han mandado otra foto diferente a la que muestras aquí?

Tits or gtfo.
(Enseñame) las tetas o jodete.

i'm too high for this shit

are you completely retarded? first of all, don't group yourself with the rest of us, newfag. secondly of all her family knows because theyre not fucking idiots. You think they cant tell their daughters body because her face isnt on it? fucking retard, not everyone has degenerate parents like you, who dont give a shit about their degenerate kids.

No solo la que estoy mostrando

No te preocupes entonces. La persona que te mencionó sólo dijo que "pasaría tus fotos" si alguien te escribía. Incluso hubo hubo alguno que mostró una captura de pantalla con el mensaje que te mandó (con esa misma foto). La verdad a mí me pareció que todo fue nomás para molestarte, porque en realidad ya no puso nada más. Es decir, era el típico bocón (supongo).

Someone post the original pic

Por cierto, ¿sí eres tú la de esa foto? Eso nunca me quedó claro ni me preocupé por querer saberlo hasta ahora.

This.

B8

Por pendejo te van a rayar el culo

Roll

También te recomiendo que borres este thread y las fotos que tú misma subiste antes de que se haga más grande...

Lel, este thread ya está bien guardado.

the Sup Forums archive

bebecita. please post the picture here.

no seas pendeja.

le estas pidiendo mucho

ayy carumba esos triples mi amigo.

#HailLH :vvvvv

post her pics

Sharpie in poopie

eres muy estupida y muy desgraciosa para andar pidiendo que paran, y dices que no "sabes" como tienen tus photos, es porque andabas mandando y haciendo picardias bruta no te hagas tonta mija. ya vez por tonta.

No le gusta que se manoseen lo machos con sus nudes? Para qué se tomó las pictures pendeja?

> You think they cant tell their daughters body because her face isnt on it?

This is why homes for the retarded shouldn't have internet access. Did you see the pic in the 2nd bait image? Knees, top-boobs and a neck. No, no one can distinguish their daughter from anyone else's based on so little. Didn't we agree that you would kill yourself to rid the world of your stupidity? Stop procrastinating.

Get out this sit u fucking bitch, fucking bitch ass fb groups

Post Facebook

>666+1351
>Being this retarded

Stop pretending you are an amerifat, fucking puto

its bait. the name is copied from a celeb.

/thread

Que eres de Tijuana?

Build the wall taco

post her pics
let us fappin again

>ya vez por tonta

>ya vez
Jajajajajaja
Lee un poco, puñetas.

>Escribe desgraciosa
>Lo basheas por ya vez
>Siendo así de retrasado