Med fags get in here...

Med fags get in here. Inside my nostrils started to get really irritated and I started feeling them open in close you can kind of here it in your head anyways it feels really dry and it was bothering me didn't have a runny nose at all went in the bathroom and blew my nose really hard and this came out of my left nostril. The right ones still dry and doesn't feel the relief that the left one does. I think I'm just getting sick but I've never seen snot like this. What the fuck

You're either super dehydrated or you have a lung infection. are you coughing? having shortness of breath?

medfag here
i can confirm this is not a medfag way of doing differentials
have a nice afterlife

Does it smell bad?

grats on becoming a PCA but let me know when you offer anything to this.
I'm calling dehydration.

trying too hard
confirmed for poser

literally doing nothing.
confirmed for EMT.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww OP u are grosssssssss. stop it.

it's fine.

Pharmacyfag here

You're really afraid of a bit of snot?
Have you never been sick?

looks like sick snot mixed with a little blood. do you pick your nose often?

Medfag here who's been drinking all night.

You're just getting sick. Your snot has a bit of blood in it which is why it's almost brown. You're also dehydrated it seems judging by how thick it is. Drink more water, pop some vitamin C for a couple days, drink hot tea or or whatever you want so your mucus breaks up and wait it out. Sinuses are annoying to deal with because what you have is probably something that medicine isn't going to "cure"

My throat is kinda sore and everything feels dry as shit. Haven't coughed or anything I do smoke quite a bit of cigarettes though.

You should see the shit I've been coughing up.

Nah I don't pick I blow ;)

You're probably coming down with a cold or flu.
Drink plenty of fluids and get some rest. If your nose starts running like a faucet, take some antihistamines, they'll help.

You a weed smoker?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wtf why would u take a pic of that? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's gross please stop it. just stop.

I'm
You'll start coughing once your body begins breaking down the mucus so it can expel it. Which is why you should drink hot drinks to help break it up around your chest and loosen everything in your sinuses. Your smoking habit doesn't help much, since we're not in my office I won't sugar coat it.

>stop smoking it's idiotic to do these days it's not really tobacco you're smoking

Nah man not at all. Don't smoke cigs anymore either.

Why are you even in this thread?
It's a medical advice thread, there is bound to be some gross pictures.
Huh okay, they just looked like bong globs to me.

Stop snorting egg yolks.
/thread

Another user here, is organic tobacco real tobacco?

No. The NSA is lying to you.
You're in a simulation inside of a simulation inside of a KFC inside of a Taco Bell inside of a mall inside of a simulation

That's brains, dude.

quads get

Medfag here...
Uhhmmm yes it is cancer
-DrGoogle.
Neh, its just normal mucus and so...
Just relax you wont die (umfortunelly)
And to the user who says this is gross.... Theres nothing gross in human body, its the most beatiful and perfect thing in the universe.

I'm from Canada so I think are smokes are better tbh I hate American cigarettes. The cigs definitely aren't helping, went to look for some neo citron and I had none so I took a vitamin c pill and downed a bottle of water. Now I'm going to get high on wax and sleep for 16 hours

you have a sinus infection, get on antibiotics

bronchitis or pneumonia?

If it is viral, the only thing antibiotics will do is raise his resistance to them.

My girlfriend is sick it's probably cause we were fucking swapping spit. Now I have to kill her

Gold and super sticky
Mucus that's a darker shade of yellow with a peanut butter-like consistency could point to fungal sinusitis, a type of infection caused by mold spores that get trapped in the nose. "We breathe in mold all the time and most people will clear it right down their throat but if you are allergic, it will stick, causing swelling in your nasal passages," explains Stringer. "The spores grow and you lose moisture in the nose, which is what causes the very unusual and persistent color and texture of the mucus." With this hue, you should see your doctor ASAP.

That's what google told me

YOU'RE JUST SICK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

JESUS CHRIST, HAVEN'T YOU EVER BEEN SICK BEFORE?

Where do you live op? It's relevant