No shota thread? Gotta fix that

No shota thread? Gotta fix that

It's that regular user, back again

shota-based bump

Shota-based post ;p

I was so relieved to see that this artist didnt delete their work, was worried for a second when i couldnt find it.

Is there much more?

Way more, he's got a few really good ones. Some of my favorites. Like this animation.

Prease share em. I like that one too. I didn't know it was the same artist. but then again, I pretty much get all my shota from chans

He's only got like one or two more i really like though, that being one. I'd stay and help bump with pics but i dont think i'll be on very longs, sorry. I can still try and help bump in the meantime with posts and maybe pics. Kind of odd for the other shotabros to not be on yet.

Well I appreciate the company even if its short lived. I feel like I've been missing threads constantly. Either times have shifted or we are just less active? Who knows

This is usually a decent time for them. Maybe the weekend got them. Or it needs t o be even later.

I'm starting to think, aliens

Maybe. Hopefully they resemble shotas. Another by the same artist. I love how he usually draws the ballsacks all round and perky, really suckable.

That's sooooo cute

Super cute with the perfect mix of lewd. I wish he was more active, but i still see some new ones now and then.

Where do you find em?

Pixiv, it's where i find most of my stuff. Been meaning to make a twitter since i hear a lot of artists moved there.

I would have guessed that. I havent really been there much. I figure, the good stuff people will dump eventually

That's partly why i come here, maybe might see something good i never have. Like this one. The artist doesnt post in the usual places so he can be kind of hard to find but i love lots of his work too.

I know I have some of his in my yo kai folder :P

His youkai stuff is commissioned, so good makes me wish i could do the same. His other shota work is good too.

Lol is this a character from something. the expression is pretty funny

Supposed to be human version of gumball. Looks kind of funny yeah, still would though.

Ha oh i see it now. You gumball nerds converted me :P

Going to need some comics here

cant help with that atm :/

Moar like this?