Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTsg9i6lvqU
youtube.com/watch?v=T3lrSDBs-1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like France.

What's the best part of France?

yes

Yes

south west is the best , paris is overated (still awesome though)

i always wanna go france. but airplane fee is so expensive to poor university student.

meh, France is not bad

Yes

Absolutely not.

It is hard to say.
In which way?

is actually for

I don't like France, they're slav enablers.

Don't come here, France makes asians depressed

Good, I will not have to pretend to like Germany, then

i'll go suicide

If you are talking about the Japan thing it's been proven to be bullshit multiple times actually

good advice. thanks

the airport on your way back

Really?

Whatever. Just don't visit Paris.

No

kek, enjoy the hordes of fat arses in your cunt, frenchies

Nah, fucking hate those cunts, especially the ones who post on here

No

But I like France :(

I'm skinny and have nicer legs than you.

depends

Prove it

I like how atheistic France is.

I don't want to get banned again

I wish people stopped liking the stereotype of my country, always picturing it with stereotypical frenchs and looking at the Eiffel Tower like it was the center of the country or even Paris. All of these people that focus on these stereotypes end up deceived of France. To think Paris is actually a clean city and reprensentative of France, that there is romantic people everywhere and that all of us love wine and always eat snails, frogs or whatever stupid shit, is really dumb.
Visit the country side if you come in France. Our cities are cancerous, and I think it is the case for every country ever. Cause what's the point of visiting a country if you just come to its capital to see a hue of grey on all the landside ?

Come to Mérigny guys, I have beers and pâté

I have nothing against Germany.

I have something against germans and their politicians

I lav spen

Same tbqhwy,l (to be quite honest with you, lad)

>t. Mérigny tourism ambassador

Proven how? The Japanese embassy literally has a hotline for Paris Syndrome and have volunteered to clean up Paris because it was a major issue for Japanese tourists.

No i don't

Nah.

I know that our politics are pretty much cancer

Germans are also kinda rude

And they destroy Europe since the 16th century

How do we stop you?

SHIT IVE GOT SPOTTED

there's like 600 in this town, its just where I live, and by far a cosier place than nigger Paris

did same thing what us did stopping japan. nuke there

THIS
ABSOLUTELY THIS

If you want too visit France, go anywhere but Paris and Marseille.

Go to Provence ! (and the rest maybe)

I like France
>since the 16th century

Since 4th century AD

>Mérigny
Classical french shit poster here.
>Why would people, on earth, on the 21st century, want to visit Paris when travelling half of the world for their 7days vacation and not fucking Mérigny?
>I ask you WHY?
I don't know buddy because your fucking village will be boring in half an hour however Paris has much more to offer than its subway and its people.
It is a city full of museum and monuments. Paris has been the capital of France for more than a thousand years you can guess there is a lot more to see than paté and beers.
This meme needs to die.

>Since 4th century AD
this

absolutely beautiful paitning, i must put Mérigny on my list now

Is Normandie nice? What about Calais?

go ask your grandpa, I am sure he visited the beaches

Paris is beautiful, i love the city.

But it's too much overrated by tourists.

Paris is filled with every kind of african invaders, your city is cancerous and make me nauseous, the worst is that you keep voting for the leftists who are filling it with africans, and try to send your invaders into the countryside, i thirst the day a nuke explode in Paris

No, stop, Korea, you're not America

votez macron!

>The breton commie
mdr

Rude people exist everywhere on the world. Fuck this stupid stereotype.
And for the question: we don´t do it intentionally, we are just too autistic to notice it. Best thing would be to annex us or just make us a non country like belgium.

>Rude people exist everywhere on the world.
False. They all live in France.

Have you ever visited Paris? Have you ever had any sort of conversation with an african invader? You guys are scum, brainwashed by edgy weblords. The only thing you thirst is your dad's semen cos' you are obivously an underage third degree faggot.

Oh, shut up.

>Best thing would be to annex us or just make us a non country like belgium.

t. pic

I honestly have no positive experiences with German tourists. They're without exception very condescending and generally impolite.

Always wanted to visit but then my parents watched the movie Taken

t. brit

>parisiancuck defending niggers

And a good ooga booga to you, Mamadou.

Not true. I went to the normandy and to paris, and the people were okay. (some rude, some friendly)

Exhibit A.

helemaal niet joh

stop it, you're just being stupid now.

Parisians are mostly mongrels made of every French people

Then I´m sorry. There are a lot of shit people here, but saying that we are all the same just makes me angry.

I'm not parisian if that's what you think. I was just laughing at the pic you posted

This post was not meant fr you but for

Ah, the shores of Mérigny...

Now you fucking sausage-nigger know what it feels like when people unfairly calls you rude and other stuff

What are big cities besides Paris like? What's the car culture like in France?

fucking lol

also, 500 inhabitants. And i thought my village was small !

I already knew what that feels like, that´s why I never stereotype countrys.

:^)

Shut up, monkey.

>start thread to discuss the greatness of France
>the French start fighting each other

not exactly what I expected

>Doubistes

Le monde est petit quand même, parce c'est justement dans le coin de Mérigny que je suis allé en vacances y'a quelque temps (et que j'ai découvert la campagne française, accessoirement).

OR FRENCH AND OTHER FRENCH

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=KTsg9i6lvqU

>Do you love France?
France is dead.

>What's the car culture like in France?
Almost inexistent. We don't make luxury or sport cars, we just makes... well, cars. Most of us have Renault cars.
But that doesn't stop us from talking a lot about cars.

>What are big cities besides Paris like?
I can't really tell, haven't been a lot outside of my shithole. They are old and beautiful, but you can't do as much stuff as in the capitale.

But we're precisely answering you ! So take that nice cup of french greatness and be happy with it.

>car culture
youtube.com/watch?v=T3lrSDBs-1E

i have no strong feelings about France one way or the other about france

>about france twice
it was an honest mistake guys

maybe you should learn more about france about france then

To make it simple : everybody hates parisians and parisians hates everyone.

Also there's many rivalries and banters between french people (there isn't just one folk here). For example, northern alsacians mocks southern alsacians, and reciprocally, but together they always make fun of the lorrains, etc...
also everyone kid Brittany

what was france´s fav. colony?

what do you call people from the south? occitans? or is the south divided up into different peoples as well?

>occitaniggers

south west

>Parisians hate everyone
This is part of the "paris is the worst city in France" meme.
I lived all my life in Paris, serioulsy, we don't fucking care about people in the countryside. Or in any other city actually. The only rivalry parisians might have is with people from Marseille and that is all.

There's a huge debate among the regionalist spheres about "Occitania"
Occitaniggers try to lump in the entire southern France in their influence, but as far as culture and language is concerned, Gascony should not be included in Occitania

Too many niggers
Nuke/10

You seriously expected French to not fighting each others?

this

T'es parisien ? va en Provence gros

Provence =/= campagne française.
Sérieusement, en Provence, les paysans ne suspendent pas les têtes pourrissantes des animaux qu'ils ont chassés dans les arbres de leur jardin ! En Provence, les feux d'artifice ne sont pas donnés au son des cors de chasse ! En Provence, on ne chasse pas le chevreuil à coups de pare-chocs !

La campagne française... Ce fut une véritable révélation.

ayyyyy

Occitan is a meme people

It is just a more romanized version of French gramatically wise Langue d'oc and d'oil are close, and both can understand each other.

The commies tried turn the South into a leftist controled shithole like they did for britanny by creating a meme oppressed ethnicty.