Why do Americans need guns?

Why do Americans need guns?
Educate me.

Cause niggers you fucking retard

Well... That's reasonable enough for me.

/thread

Good thread.

because we have too much freedom and niggers cant handle that kind of responsibility so we have to protect ourselves

Need, no. Gun represent the great equalizer. Represent the Revolution. Represent the symbol of checks n balances between neighbors and the State. Guns. 'Murica.

Whether you like it or not, criminals will always have guns. Just because you ban them from a place doesn't mean they wont use them anyway.

Have guns ever been allowed in schools? No? Why do people still shoot them up then? Oh, because the law doesn't stop assholes from killing people. Why should lawfull citizens be banned from owning weapons when criminals can get them either way? Why should we have to be put out for target practice while Jamal just gets another stolen gun from his friend when all guns are banned?

it's a human right

To keep niggers from stealing my tv and shoes

I'm a Swedish male living in the U.S.
How much work would it take for one to obtain a light-weight, low calibre AR?

To feel better about their tiny dicks.

dubs of truth

because americans are too fat to protect themselves without guns

Standard home construction dictates that windows and doors be intentionally soft so as to allow emergency personnel easy entry.

Fuck. That.

Harden your entry points. Install cameras and intercoms so you don't have to open doors to speak with visitors. Enforce good home security practices with your family. Conduct regular drills in case someone is determined enough to breech your defenses and you have to defend yourself from home invasion.

That's not not how we ask questions here. Europe asks why and it perpetuates a culture of close-mindedness. Americans ask why not and we've done everything we wished to achieve so far in the new age. We still have guns because there is not reason why. But when asked with why not it changes the answer entirely.

How low caliber are you going to go? There are .22 and 9mm ARs out there.

Except the government has drones and tanks and smart bombs. It doesn't matter if you have guns if the government has flying murder robots. There is no check. A full-on revolution would be stamped out in days.

The United States v John Bad Elk

yw

/Bread

Because Americans all thei k they're John McClane and they're going to be home invaded literally all the time, despite the fact that home invasions are incredibly, incredibly rare. But, I mean, better to be ready, right? That's why I have a plan in case a hippo escapes from the zoo and corners me in my bathroom while I'm taking a bath.

I want something powerful and useful but not so big to the point to where it is just for show. I would also prefer the ammo to be easily accessible and relatively cheap.
The only reference for guns I have is a friend who took me to his land to shoot his high calibre scar he purcharsed and his AK-47.

because they are bad ass.
thats reason enough for most people.

Because it's my god given right you pussy lib cuck

Ok. Still doesn't help you when the SWAT team shows up in armoured personnel carriers with snipers and gun-wielding robots.

The point isn't that you don't have the right to armed revolution, the point is that it's such a ridiculous idea that owning guns will let you resist government forces if shit goes south.

>start reading about it on wiki cause interested
>"This case has been widely cited on the internet, but is no longer considered good law in a growing number of jurisdictions.[1] Most states have, either by statute or by case law, removed the unlawful arrest defense for resisting arrest. The case also received negative treatment in 532 U.S. 318 (2001) [2] holding that an arrest without a warrant, even for a misdemeanor, is lawful."
>lol

>instantly offended when someone asks a middle grounded question about something they enjoy
>'muricans

Why wouldn't I go straight to the police myself if I had evidence that my life was in danger due to an unlawful order?

ya shit is hitting the fan but the prosecutor can determine whether or not to follow up on a resisting charge

what if the police are the perpetrators?

Exactly. And in that case, you don't need a gun because the police will handle it.

Then you're fucked and your gun won't help you.

What did Jesus carry?

That's the point.
More like they'll take care of you.

Think about all of the safety shit built into your modern car. I would rather have something and hope I never need it than need something and not have it.

So that we can hold the rights that were laid out when the founding fathers creates the United States.

/thread

Me.

Exactly. That's why I always carry my hippo repellent.

It's not that any particular American needs any particular gun at any particular moment.

It's that the government doesn't need the ability to take them away.

>insulting my religion

How's muhammads dick taste? not going to take the b8

implying that it was a middle ground question and not you trying to act like you are better an americans because you allow yourselves to be overrun by niggers in your own country.

Except you can't because

the fact that we did not fear government tyranny is why japan and eastern europe have been reduced to ashes. Africa is how it is because of government tyranny. the middle east. etc

AMERICA WAS FORMED FROM GOVERNMENT REBELLION

>you can't beat the government
>America was formed by beating government

Contradiction detected

We sympathize blatant (dangerous) criminals and mentally unstable people (see any minority) and 80% of us don't want to learn a martial art or something. If someone breaks into my house I would like to be able to shoot them in the face like my neighbor did (twice this year) instead of have them steal my shit, call the police and the police tell me they're hot on the trail and never get my shit back. I live in a good area so when people break in to steal shit they easily leave with thousands of dollars worth of shit and give little effort for it.

>shows 2A
>doesn't realize 21A cancels out 18A

OK user.

Because thier largest industry group does an excellent job of brainwashing them into thinking they need them... which is of course self serving and perpetuating the myth.

Everyone needs a gun. It's your insurance against the tyranny of politicians as well as individual protection.

Essentially, guns are the totem or individualism and freedom, and if you're living in a society where the state is telling what you can and cannot own, atop of it telling you to not own the only thing that can stop it from oppressing it's citizens, you are not free.

Calm down statist, you're the one being manipulated

jesus carried the holy word nigger.
he dominated with that shit. its the reason you still say his name.

he never existed.

because I'm about to go to fairview and start shooting any group of people I see. don't care if they are natives or Whites or blacks (most likely black I hope) and start shooting at them

the second amendment is a shit test amendment.

If the government can limit, or remove one amendment for any reason, they can then proceed to do that to other amendments like freedom of the press, freedom of religion, or even the 5th amendment.

that is why we need guns, because if they can take that away, they can take away all of our rights.

in the eyes of the constitution the right to own a gun is EQUAL to the right to choose a religion. Therefore

owning a gun is like GOD.

and thats why we need guns. Because we like being gods XD

MERICA

For killin n shootin. Just bought another gun today with 5,000 rounds

>Except the government has drones and tanks and smart bombs.
Would you care to discuss the use of drones, tanks, and smart bombs as counterrevolutionary weapons in population centers like cities?

Niggers

I feel pretty free.

And i also feel pretty safe that my kids wont get shot at the school cafeteria.

But if you are happy to live with that constant paranoia, more power to you amerifatz.

you can legally own a tank and any of those drones and there's more millionaires in the US than you think that can afford such weaponry. If the government became so bad, i promise you the sheer mass of people ALONE, let alone that the average 8 guns per household that is estimated would stop the government.

There would be a lot of causalities, but that's why you hear the saying "freedom isn't free."

The 21st Amendment was passed after people realized that banning alcohol actually increased the rates of violent crime and that you can't legislate morality.

he sure did exist. all the magic tricks he did is another story.
the point im making is jesus dominated with the holy word. that was his weapon / god given right.

Yeah. They're sure showed those Brits and their drones and tanks and nuclear weapons.

They ensures our politicians listen to us. They have kept our enemies out!

yea do nothing. as long as its not happening to you its somebody else problem.

If you can't understand Liberal ideology (and I do mean that with a capital 'L') it isn't incumbent upon me to enlighten you. Even the fucking Communists know why we like guns - and they like them too.

The State will always attempt to monopolize violence in order to enforce their control of a given territory. Should the State be the only group with access to weapons, or no?

Where do you idiots come from?

I'm not an American, I'm South African.

Also, if some kid wanted to put down your kids at school, he's still going to do it with the same guns, just illegal ones. Why are you making it so difficult for good people to protect your own children

hell yeah after I finished eating my six triple cheeseburgers I will kill some body go fuck your faggot bitch

>doesn't believe in magic
Get a load of this guy.

Did you just assume I'm Muslim?
That insults MY faith.

Now on to the question - If it's your God given right to have a gun, WHAT DID JESUS CARRY?

Americans are fat cowards and would never use a gun like they say they would. Nobody is going to start a revolution, they are too busy consuming shit and living in upscale squalor. It's an accessory for scared powerless cowards brainwashed by movies to think they are powerful people.

When a man and a woman hate each other very much, but fuck anyway, the stork brings them a big bag of fuck you, regret and bad parenting.

So everyone should carry guns at school?

And shouth africa is just as much of a shit can as USA. There is a reason all the white people are leaving

Slav?

Owning the gun IS the revolution you dumb fuck

Dat framing
>people should only have things they are deemed to "need"

Stay cucked peasants

>walk into walmart.
>Go to counter
>point at gun amd ammo U want.
>Give money.
>Have gun and ammo

And why do you think you believe that? Not brainwashed at all, no sir, no way. Lol fat american coward lol.

You mean your 1911?

>idiot moron doesn't realize that the election of Trump literally means the bleak future of hundreds of thousands of innocent deaths for both americans and muslims.

prejudice opinion

Literally, even the god damn Marxists understand this shit. A government can't fucking operate if the people who do the actual fucking work rise up against them violently. They can't just murder EVERYBODY. Elitst fucks can't make their commodities themselves. That's why we have guns. To hold them hostage and at least guarantee some basic shit. That's how the Magna Carta worked too.

All the white people are leaving because the government is taking away the right to defend ourselves. The best way for a state to ceize ultimate control is to make the citizens give up their guns willingly of their own volition. It does this by making it real easy for killers to kill people with guns, thus raising the paranoia in YOU, making you believe you will be safer without the means to defend yourself

It's real simple. The country was founded by a bunch of people taking up arms and telling the Brits to fuck off. One revolution later and the land of the free was born. We were all pumped up on the idea that we're awesome cuz our citizens have guns and that's what made us free and liberated. Fast forward to now...No one is invading us, millennials are pussies and we would never revolt against anyone, and we don't need to hunt our own food anymore. Do we NEED the guns? No. But who's gonna go round up all the guns from the angry gun owners' hands after you ban them? I'm not. Also there are plenty of guns in this country that aren't legal for anyone to have as it is so it really wouldn't be much different if you ban them all.

Jesus had magic and could see the future. He could've killed a tiger with his hands with the protection he got.

he ain't wrong.

Just move to australia like everyone else m8.

No guns here. No need for guns either. No one is complaining. Its both very safe and very free. Funny that.

>Again, I'm South African

Because by owning a gun, you are creating a system in which you have the power to challenge a government, where as if you don't like, the state does what it wants. A revolution means a change in power, and if the state has less power than it has had before, it's working. The more people that own guns, the less power the state has. Go and actually listen to a guy called Cody Wilson if you are in any way inclined to learn more

he carried 2 swords. why you think he told Peter to put the sword in its place when Peter smote that niggas ear off? THEY WERE PACKING MOTHERFUCKER

You're not a bad person user. You're better than that

>No one is invading us
Mr Putin would like a word with you...

you cant put a fucking boot on our ground if you're our enemy. nobody will ever invade us.

Samefag

*enemy*

OMG you guys are fucking paranoid cowboys.

just get a standard 5.56, 16" barrel AR.