Any and all memes aside, what do you think of this album?

Any and all memes aside, what do you think of this album?

good

never be as good as SUCKIN ON MY DINGDONG

Opened me up to a wider range of music when I was younger so it will always have a place in my heart.
That aside, it's not bad but it isn't good.

I love it. My favorite track is Sunday Morning, but I love this whole album. Nico was such a great addition to this.

Sunday morning is sweet that's it

i went 21 years without a definitive favorite album until i started listening to the velvet underground.

this album is my only 10/10

antimusic meme trash for hipster retards

>he bought the VU&N meme

wew

do you like mothers of invention?
i don't see how anyone can dislike vu and nico unless they're big into zappa

I like it

no I like The Stones

A few good tracks, like I'm Waiting For The Man.

White Light/White Heat is so much better though.

You can stop shitposting now

It's one of the best albums of all time

It's been memed for so long, the songs heard individually so many times that I no longer think of it as an album anymore. Does this happen to anyone else? Led Zep IV is like this too, come to think of it. The album itself as a cohesive unit is a meme in these cases. I mean I rarely listen to albums front to back anymore except for a few times when they come out, then they just end up on shuffle mode.

White Light/White Heat though. That's still an album for me. So is S/T.

I really liked Heroin and the rest was fine

Love this album. Culturally significant, but the individual songs are great too. At first I only liked a few, and the rest felt like filler, but I slowly started to appreciate every song on the album. It's a really charming and endearing record.

Snoozefest for me, however I can understand and recognize it's influence and value. Just not my thing. Also biased because I love Zappa.

Listen to it and form your own opinion drone

I already have listened to it. Is it wrong to ask for the opinions of others?

I think it's great, I own it physical too. My best listening experience of it was a couple months ago, I didn't sleep at all and I listened to this album in the morning while laying on my sofa and feeling supercomfy and tired.

Favorite tracks: Black Angel's Death Song, Venus In Furs

But why should you give a fuck

it's called discussion

>Implying the contrarian autists on Sup Forums can have discussion

Don't take anything on this board seriously

I second this

The first time I heard Sunday Morning I couldn't believe how great I felt listening to it. The rest lives up to the hype.

>not liking both