Hello. Listen closely because this post will disappear

Hello. Listen closely because this post will disappear.

Trump will authorize Russian troops into this country by early March 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-dc-national-guard-commander-removal-trump-20170113-story.html
nytimes.com/2017/01/12/business/media/cspan-russia-today.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5wWNbu_f2PE
youtube.com/watch?v=_0Ee2_lW3cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

combined training exercises are a sign of a healthy international partnership
we've allowed troops from ~ 50 different nations into the US since the 1940s
and the only one of those nations we have gone to war against is Iraq

Military fag here....this is bullshit

They will appear to be as such, but the reality is that Trump and Putin both made a deal where Putin will be able to control sections of the US.

direct military control is the most ineffective way to control anything
next time try using some realistic bait
>Russian citizens will be made governor of the US territories (Guam, V.I., P.R., etc)
>Russian citizens will be posted to the US federal courts
>Russian citizens will be posted to high ranking offices of the FBI/CIA/any federal agency

It's not. And you wouldn't have been briefed on this anyway. Trump will allow Russia to control regions of the US using military power as law enforcement.

Except none of that is happening. Within the next 6 months this country will be taking in half a million Russian troops. Feel free to disagree. You want to find out the hard way or you can listen to these warnings before they are silenced.

Timeline

January 27. 2800 Russian "advisors" will be transported to the US. They are actually troop leaders assigned to units of 10,000 men who will arrive here by mid-February. Trump will authorize this in accordance with his deal with Putin.

By mid-February most military posts will be relieved by incoming Russian Troops. They will be informed then that this is a top secret joint US-Russian venture.

would you of preferred nuclear war?
and also please link to where ever you got this information i found your hat

Timeline:

By mid-march Russian troops will be quartered in homes in rural areas along natural resources.

you shills are truly something else...

Lol nonsense...

If you live in one of the regions where Trump plans on handing it over to Putin, you will be relocated.

At this point there have been areas identified in every state. Trump is essentially allowing Putin to set up bases here. And Congress will be powerless to stop it.

We will become slav nation

Sure he is.... you still have yet to provide anything even resembling facts or even a source to back this up. Clearly an autist who's spent a little too much time on /pol

I, for one, welcome them and fail to see how this would be a bad thing. America has troops everywhere else in the world, why can't some of the rest of the world have troops here too?

Trump has already deliberately allowed security to become lax in this country

Trump team to remove commander of D.C.'s National Guard in middle of inauguration

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-dc-national-guard-commander-removal-trump-20170113-story.html

Putin is also set to take control of the US media

C-Span Online Broadcast Interrupted by Russian Network

nytimes.com/2017/01/12/business/media/cspan-russia-today.html

I cannot provide my sources. I am actually on the run as it is.

I need some funds to continue disseminating this information before the Inauguration and I need roughly $500. Will post Paypal information before this thread disappears.

fake and gay

>I am actually on the run as it is

this sounds real

Post paipal i sen u moonies comrade

i'll keep it bumped until they find you, traitor

Error: You cannot delete posts this often.

FUCK YOU.

>am actually on the run
>need roughly $500
I almost laughed. Thanks, user.

I haven't had a good meal in over a month. I am in hiding. I have a website I can direct you to but I need roughly $5-600 in expenses so I can get the server back up and running among other things.

Don't worry guize, I'll just assassinate the motherfucker if it looks like its getting that bad,

"among other things"

bath salts, I assume?

Look you shut the fuck up faggot. I'm sick of being shoved around here.

Oooofffffff course you're gonna post a paypal.. what a retard. Your first link claims the old fuck has handed in his resignation letter twice to Obama, who gives a fuck that Trump accepted..

The second link claims the CSPAN interruption could have easily just been some idiot hitting the wrong button..

You're the same autist that spreads infographics about how the lizard people are taking over..

Agreed...

Error: You cannot delete posts this often.

WHY THE FUCK NOT
FUCK YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=5wWNbu_f2PE

Forgot your RT picture faggot OP

fuck you

That post was supposed to be deleted. Fuck off.

It's official! Jimmies have been rustled

Look I tried to perform a public service in this thread and everyone turned out to be a bunch of assholes. This is going to happen. Trump is going to slowly fill regions of this country with troops and it is very likely you will be forcefully relocated out of your city or town.

>tfw this is mfw right now

Trump ain't gonna do shit other than get impeached for the videos of him pissing on whores in Russia and ATTEMPTING to change laws to benefit his businesses.....

Fuck you asshole
fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

OP is insane.

We did it reddit!

Those allegations were all concocted by Trump's enemies. And while it is true that Trump and Putin have a secret agreement to divide the US, that entire report will be exposed as a fraud, cementing trust between Trump and Congress.

OP: We know who you are. We're on our way.

I welcome Russian occupation.

The America I knew died decades ago

No..... Trump and Putin have a "secret" plan to drill for oil in the arctic circle to the tune of 500 billion. Claiming theyre dividing the US in half is jusy retarded. Sounds like Obama's internment camps to me....

>thinking he was doing the pissing
Trump's a major subbie behind closed doors.
Bill Clinton cucked him on his wedding night.

Lawl oh God I wish.. I just can't wait to see his tiny orange wang

OK since I'm not able to delete my posts or this thread it is possible I have been or will be compromised. I need roughly $600 to continue the work I am doing and also yes take a shower and I'll probably have to continue hiding so donate as much as you can. A $1000 would be better, honestly given that I probably will not be able to give updates.

IMPORTANT POSTS:
I will be posting my PayPal information within the next few minutes. Please donate at least $600, they could be on their way by now.

Pretty much the same thought I had when I read the initial post.

At least Russia is acting like the adult in the room right now.

Haha you've been listening to the mainstream media again haven't you?
Hasn't the entire election and pissgate made you question what your seeing on the tell-eye-vision?

and when did it die, traitor?

Good idea, THEY won't be able to track your paypal

You fucking stupid fuck

Trump is going to get impeached as soon as he is sworn in.

FUCK YOU IM NOT STUPID GODDAMMIT

RRRREEEEEE I'm not stooopid! They tracking me, know too much!

JESUS CHRIST SHUT THE FUCK UP

You do realize the us government is a huge organization and trump is just a figurehead with very limited powers in the grand scheme of things right? Also the USA is a collection of states and the federal government isn't an all powerful entity ruling over the USA.
This is the most autistic tinfoil-hat tier "theory" I've ever heard.

youtube.com/watch?v=_0Ee2_lW3cs

UR JUST A BABYBOY

if he was going to get impeached as soon as he is sworn in then he wouldnt have had gotten to become the president elect in the first place to begin with

Fuck you . Do not clog this thread up with irrelevant information.

IMPORTANT POSTS
(OP)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

I will be posting my PayPal information within the next few minutes. Please donate at least $600, they could be on their way by now.

He keeps fucking around on his wives with younger women because he sees older women as less 'valuable'. He doesn't see them as convincing dommes and he literally can't get it up. It's a sad state of affairs, user, but it is what it is.

Congress didn't know about the CIA NSA investigations. Until now.

And they can't impeach Trump until he is sworn in, but that is very likely the course of action to get rid of a bellwether they didn't want. Pence will be much easier to work with.

Irrelevant information? You still have yet to provide any relevant information... nobody is giving you money retard just go an hero

I'm just waiting for your paypal so i can report it to FBI

Jk

Maybe

Little babyboy. You're ok

JESUS CHRIST SHUT THE HOLY HELL UP GODDAMMIT

kek says lies

Hehe ok. Whenever some one is elected an put into office all previous criminal charges are dropped and cannot be presued after that. Look it up if your interested. He could shoot someone dead an hour before being sworn in and the minute after he is there is litterally nothing legally that can be done after that. The same would have applied for Hillary. If she is convicted of something in the future(email disaster) that will be prosecutable. If she had won there would be absolutely nothing to be done of it even if there was a dead to rights case against her.

For real I'm interested.... you still have the burden of trying to convince me.

Get back on your pills ree ree

This is one of the most entertaining begging threads I've seen in a while.

uh no faggot
The President is not immune from this country's laws
Jesus no wonder you sucked Trump's cock so willingly.

GOD DAMMIT I AM NOT A FUCKING REE REE

Did anybody get ?

which country faggot

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Um, not OP but I really kind of doubt who you say you are js

Playse muny's.. halp, on run, much scared. Muh paypal..... y u no believe? RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

[pic related]

hol-ee shit

Now that's a fucking roll
>>

What? I don't think you're really in the Army.

I meant the Navy.

is OP kill?

>check'd
I know, right?
Oh, wait...
[filename related]

They found him! 0.0

Better actual culture in this country than just fucking Hip-hop we dindunuffin safespace. I'll take some actual pride in something beautiful an yday.

Kek fuck off kike.

Hope they find you and you end up in Guantanamo

Bump

RIP IN PIECE OP

This

Not going to happen. Colfax case 1873 as an example and there is the presidential pardon also. Now people wouldn't be very happy if Trump pardoned himself and a happening of all times would come to pass but it is a possibility.
>quit with the click bait tier thread also and shilling for free money

I am ready for the cheeki breeki iv damke

which regions/where are they?

oh fuck its the meme satan