Sup Forums , I need help

Sup Forums , I need help.

As autistic as it sounds, ive developed an addiction to putting paperclips in outlets at my school.

Whenever I see one, something goes off in my head and gives me the need to pop it. My school has started to catch on and people have been being called to the office and "interrogated" i guess.

Anyone know what I should do to not get caught and also how to cope with the stress that I could get in trouble? Keep in mind its a 9 day suspension if you get caught.

TL;DR

I'm autistic and like to put paperclips in outlets because it makes a big boom and im gonna get in trouble help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pP8TLwO_Ks
physics.ohio-state.edu/~p616/safety/fatal_current.html.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b8HO6hba9ZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you doing this WHILE touching it? Or just for the fun of seeing the damn thing explode

Also yeah, you're fuck if you get caught

>something goes off in my head and gives me the need to pop it
kek

No we put something plastic around so we dont get shocked lol

Yeah, sounds pretty autistic. Good thing here on Sup Forums we're autism experts, so consider this a diagnosis. You have autism, stop doing autistic things.

I think next time you should try using a fork and holding onto the handle with your bare hand. It's quite a rush my friend.

>we
... You're telling me there's a group of you guys

That's fucking hilarious..

is there some reason that exercising self-control is out of the picture?

Theres about 10 of us that do it haha

>we
There's a fucking group of you doing this?
I think I'm catching on to whats going on, and yes they're probably gonna interoggate the entire special needs class.

Today we got a freshman to put on in an outlet inside of our business class and it shut off all the computers lmao

Quite a rush... to the hospital

based

Buy a USB killer. Up your game from simple outlets to computers.

youtube.com/watch?v=5pP8TLwO_Ks

>that it won't go to ground instead.
>you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground

Not surprised, but come on man..

>This

I too love big booms and Thomas the Train going fast.

OP Here,

also has anyone ever stolen something their student store?

If so what punishment did you receive?

>I think I'm catching on to whats going on, and yes they're probably gonna interoggate the entire special needs class.

lold hard

Nah 120v isnt shit. It hurts a little but wont kill you. 220v hurts pretty good , still will be ok provided you dont ground yourself and get zapped for a while.

480v will blow you apart and probably kill you tho they wouldn't have that kind of service at a school.

I stole your nose

Volts don't kill, amperage does.

And Muslims are peaceful

Current(mA) is voltage(V) divided by resistance(Ohm). Depending on your skin condition you could be very safe or very dead.

Stop being an autistic fuck and wasting taxpayer money you stupid nigg.

Pitbulls aren't dangerous dogs

120V could easily kill you. It's the breakers/fuses installed in pretty much all modern outlets that will save you. The breaker/fuse will pop before you get a fatal shock.

Lol

Holy shit you're retarded. There are tasers that go over 50,000 volts.

You are potato

I like to do that too

Yeah a kid last year did one that was connected to the main power source which caused him faint and give him third degree burns on his hand, including shutting off the entire schools electricity

What state are you in?

Did he make a big boom?

Fucking nice
Next time film that shit

Pissed off & swollen.

He didn't yell "allahu akbar" so no boom.

And you are an uneducated pile of shit. Voltage won't kill you, it's the amperage

physics.ohio-state.edu/~p616/safety/fatal_current.html.

he is right though.

high amps and low volts can fuck you up
high volts and low amps will give you a shock and cause your muscles to spasm, but might not hurt you at all.

People still die from tasers though. But those people are usually old or have heart problems etc. There was also a court case where a guy got tased in the dick by police and now he can't get hard. He was suing them for a lot of money.

Oldfag here.

I stole a copy of Myst on CD-ROM. It was a booksale in the school library. Already had the game, just wanted to see if I could get away with it.

I did.

I like big booms

Amperage will rise as far as it can, it's limited by two things : the breakers (home differentials usually break the current at 30mA) and voltage. So you're kinda right IF the school's electric maintenance does its job. Otherwise (more often than you'd hope) voltage kills.

>kid sticks metal objects in electrical sockets
>MUH TAXPAYER MONEY

..and I thought I was getting old.

Electricity is made of baby Jesus. And I like big booms

but did your school have security cameras?

I don't think you really understand. A standard socket in the U.S.is usually rated up to 15-amps. It only takes 0.2 amperage to stop your heart. A socket can and has killed people long before a breaker will flip.

Stay dumb, nigger.

Tv camra Only work if watched. And I like big booms

He's a really useful engine.

A lot more to that equation than just amperage. And I was making a generalization on service.
90% of 120v circuits have a 15-20A fuse.
220v is usually 20-30A a leg
480v will rarely be fused less than 60A a leg.

Electricity kills you in 1 of 2 ways. Cardiac arrythmia or straight up cooking you.
120v to the heart MIGHT put you in cardiac arrest but you'd have to be pretty unlucky. Same with 220v. It's all about duration/how you are grounded.

That would suck. I heard that your supposed to aim at the dick so the 2 prongs that shoot out won't hit

am no blue-gummed nigger. Am Johnny 5. And I like big booms

go to the hardware store and buy an outlet, take it to school wtih you and stick paperclips in it.

That like flashlight, I want big boom.

No big boom

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b8HO6hba9ZE