ITT:

Favorite album, current feelings, thoughts.

I'm OP, pretty drained. I'm finishing up my finals this week, and I've pretty much just skated by getting good enough grades. My romantic life only existed when I was fifteen, and I'm nineteen now. I still fap thinking about it, but I'm thinking about using tinder to findem fuckem n flee if you know what I'm saying.

i feel anxious and drained pretty much constantly anyways, and these feelings are given something to hold on to in the fact that my degree isn't very useful, and i'm a shitty student too and i'll probably have to drop out. i'll have to make money somehow and i don't see myself suited for any kind of job physically or mentally (more in the sense that being basically coerced into spending 8 hours a day doing anything would wreck me than in the sense that i'm stupid although i really a), at least from my previous experiences it's always been this way. probably not getting many real chances for being unmotivated & unsociable always, anyways. with some security i'm thinking i'd at least enjoy my hobbies again though. highly typical late adolescent stuff? probably. if i could just get autismbux i would go for that
but mostly just tired and can't sleep

hope things work out for you bud, also listen to better music

i might be trans or something guys. otherwise feeling alright, alittle anxious i guess
sorry to hear it friend :(
be nice
might as well try tinder, eh
i dont get shit cuz i live in a shithole hah

>be nice
it was all in good fun, brother/ sister

I recently had to have an unexpected surgery involving the installation of a dry vac being installed in my leg that constantly makes fart noises. The tubes from it are a pain in the ass, too. I'm also just really unsure about my future. Where I'm going, what I'm gonna do, etc. I'm not found well, op.

Good morning from Europa.

Have my last final today, an easy one. So far I feel confident I've passed everything. Gonna see my girlfriend tonight and spend the weekend at her place.

I feel like the political happenings all around the world are only making me realize how everything that's going on is orchestrated by (((those who have the money))) and how there's no possible political solution possible to our society's situation.

The only viable option for me at this point is to stop caring and leave as independently from society as possible, making sure those who I love and care about are happy and healthy.

>live as independently from society as possible
>make sure only the ones I care about are happy and healthy
>88

just vote for whatever right-wining populist nationalist party is in your country user.

Currently pic related I guess

University is draining me and I hate it compared to the CC I was at before I transferred.

I was considering declaring my major as Sound Recording Technology, but I spoke to the chair about and he said that if I didn't audition next week, then I'd probably have to postpone my graduation a year or two to finish all the requirements, so now I have to find something else to major in. I mean, you don't need a degree to record your/your friends shitty demos anyways. My doctor told me I have some form of eczema or vitiligo or something, but either way, I now have a white splotch on the bridge of my nose, and half of my head hair went grey really fast, but the rest didn't, so now everybody says I look like Cruella Deville. I'm still continuing to write an album, and I'm not really losing steam or ideas, so that's nice. I've recently become a wage slave in order to afford synths better than the one I currently use. And, my sister gave me some tickets to some horror movie called XX that has something to do with Annie Clark, and I've been thinking about asking this girl who I was friends with at my old CC to join me, but I'll probably bitch out

Also, I'm currently writing a STUPID lab report about some STUPID planaria

>Everything is orchestrated by those who have the money
>Vote to give those with money more power
I hope you're joking friendo

>right-wining
*right-wing
lel

Please leave society and life itself, nazi filth.

you're thinking of the globalists, like clinton (before she lost) or jean-claude juncker

I'm happier then usual which is nice, maybe the anti-depressants have finally kicked in, it's been about two weeks. I still feel hopeless about the future though, but I've kinda accepted that I won't achieve much in life and that I'll never have a girlfriend, get married, buy a house, and have children.

Good night from the pacific north west.

Europe is beautiful, I hate seeing everything that is happening to it. Fortunately my Eastern European Home country was always a shithole so the current stuff hasn't changed much.

Globalism sucks! I wish my oppressors lived in the same country as me!!

but what if i'm not being oppressed in the commie sense of the word

???

That wouldn't help my case at all. Every party in today's political climate is either funded by those in power or, if they aren't, they're integrated by those who are aspiring to be the ones in power, or they were founded to get the money from people who despise the ones running the world through empty words and nostalgic talk.

None of their policies or opinions are sincere.

Correct

just woke up
feeling tired and just trying to take my mind off things

i know the feeling, hope you find out what you really want with your gender and everything