So me and my gf of one year broke up and withen an hour she sent a pic to some guy she had told me to not worry about...

So me and my gf of one year broke up and withen an hour she sent a pic to some guy she had told me to not worry about earlier in the relationship. She has since apologized and blocked him etc, and to sum it up she wants another chance. What do I do, Also feminism cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511841/Children-8-racist-miss-Islam-trip-Schools-threatening-letter-parents-met-outrage.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leave her alone and don't talk to her again. If she pulled this shit once she will again. There's plenty of other chicks on there that are worthwhile and she is clearly not one of them.

Source: Similar experience

This for sure.

Oh okay so your daughters a whore then
Good to know

Are you actually retarded?

Fuck her and cheat on her until you get a hotter main chick then demote her to a side accordingly

/thread

Seems like that's you with your babies first troll tier response to a joke, cuck

Seems like you're upset for no reason.

Fucking cancerous cuck

Run, she a cheating hoe.

>she sent a pic to some guy
pic of what?

>says cuck
>mentions cancer

It was an ass pic. Imo

Yea this sucks bro. Heartbreak is unbearable but just understand that is will go away.and there will be other girls

is this real? who is he? a troll?

Except men get called cunts to but women dont get called dicks

I do the same thing except I say that's his cuck

Fucking cringe, just repeating what his favorite streamer says over and over.

This. Plus a girl will use any tool at her disposal to seek out new guys, so there will always be that hanging over you like the sword of Damocles.

>So me and my gf of one year broke up

Why did you break up?
What does it matter what she did if you were broken up?

At least that post has some good intentions

But does that mean Hitler was a feminist?

This. Don't bother or react to her taunts.

Just quietly and calmly ghost out of her life.

Trust me this hurts them more than any revenge scheme or hurtful words.

Except if you fuck a prettier girl and she finds out from a third party. That breaks them.

^not going to a religious institution "racial discrimination" note

Because a lot of reasons. Arguing mostly. And because she wants to get back together and it was like an hour afterwards.

Fuck this world

Wtf

If they posted that on Facebook, I'm assuming they have a phone/computer, that they can connect to via internet which they likely had to pay for. If they could afford to do that, then they likely have a fridge and a stove. Meaning they can cook. However, judging by their statements, I'm sure they lack the mental capacity to cook considering how fucking retarded they are.

So the dude told her she had a fat ass and now she wants you back?

>lot of reasons. Arguing mostly

Arguing about what?

This is sick. I talked my parents into signing me off from religion class in 2nd grade already because it creeped me the fuck out.

The singing and the praying. I was the only one not willing to do so. Felt horrible sitting among them.

You already know you can't trust her. Tell her to fuck off, she blew her chance.

And if you think she didn't blow her chance, she sure as fuck blew a bunch of other guys behind your back.

Yeah apparently. And I mean i like her a lot but im having issues looking past the picture and such just cause it was so quick.

this needs a length explanation

you could sue the fuck out of that school. fake

Lol, that triggers me. Also they should explain that muslims, hindus, and any other culture most likely thinks you're a big fat, rich American retard.

Little shit man, hard to go into details about it. Just about anything lol.

>gf of one year broke up

Why the break up?

Jealous you can't get hot white girls, you beta faggot?
I fuck girls like her everyday

You know what? If the jews can do this to the White race in a couple of generation simply by choice... maybe they deserve the planet. I am White, my children are White, and I am not a defeatist. I'll just say that nature has no morals. Nature rewards the species most suited to survive. Hitler said life is a struggle. War is struggle. Humanity sees natural selection just like all the creatures of this world.

To the victor go the spoils. (No not you pedro sit the fuck down).

This - and many people don't have the means of even transportation. It's hard to carry groceries a few miles away from a store, and even if you could shit would defrost and go bad.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511841/Children-8-racist-miss-Islam-trip-Schools-threatening-letter-parents-met-outrage.html

Omfg

So you were being a beta faggot and she got tired of your shit and broke up with you?

Tinder was made for this. Get on there and creampie a bunch of hoes. It'll clear your head right up.

Pussy is pussy. Find one that doesn't play games or get fucked over.

Holy fucking kek.. please tell me it's real.

No i broke up with her cause she was being an asshole 24/7.

Yes and the reverse.

It's not like he could do better anyways kek

>i like her a lot
cuck

Oh man, my dad would have shaved my head, thrown away the tutu, and handed me a cap gun lol

Little Jimmy Urine

Disgusting.

It also means that before you, perhaps even during the relationship, she's freely sent pics to every guy she wants to impress to validate herself.

So you broke up with her and now you mad she sent some other guy a pic when you weren't even together.

You think there is some waiting period or something or she owes you something? I got in a fight with a girl I was dating and broke up with her. Left her house and went to another chicks house and hooked up. You think the girl I just broke up wish should be mad?

I'm thinking I should start using Chrome now...

When I waste 3 or 5 I asked my mom if I could wear a dress and she said no

is this real life?