Ever feel suicidal? What do you do to snap out of it?

Ever feel suicidal? What do you do to snap out of it?

Think of all of the opportunities life brings.
Life itself is precious. Use your sadness as fuel to the fire within and start a new life. Pick yourself up. Start a new life, forget the past. Become reborn.
Appreciate life, you are the youngest you'll ever be at this very moment and you're only getting older.

Think of the games I play. : ]

I have felt suicidal since I was 12. I'm 31 now. Suck it up kid.

Yeah, right now. I usually just smoke some weed but I'm out of weed now.

Shit it doesn't end?

>Too tired of being town rapist

>suddenly i remember am afloat in glorious stolen lada to the new motherland

>glory upon stefan the great, the non-yugoslav are rape

Ever wanted to view those private snapchat pics? sn�pchatly.c�m sn�pchatly.c�m sn�pchatly.c�m

Stop smoking weed dude, I know it sounds weird cause you feel the depressive thoughts when you're sober but only when you quit for a few weeks you feel the "downs" are better to cope with. At least thats my experience, smoked for 10 years stopped recently cause I nearly hanged myself. Still not feeling happy I guess but the suicidal thought are getting les frequent. Best of luck to you anons.

I probably should but it really helps me deal with the isolation of my profession, and I only feel suicidal now I would never do it. Before weed however I had come very close, once almost throwing myself out of the car on the highway and another time trying to drown myself.

Good days will follow the bad one's.
Keep that in mind, it's true.

Do something creative or watch a cheesy 80s movie. That usually does the trick for me. I used to read a lot but not as much any more. Getting lost in a good book always took my mind off of self loathing when it was really bad.

Also little shit like eating healthy or moderate exercise (riding a bike or going on a walk) helps a lot

i used to, but im better now

I'll back this. I got extremely depressed/lethargic/lost all confidence during the few years I smoked constantly. I would also get very paranoid and dissect every small fuck up in my entire life. Once I got a decent job that required some responsibility, I quit. I found my thoughts/reality to be much clearer and happier.

I rarely smoke now, maybe once every few months. If I do i make sure im in good company to keep my spirits positive

If you snap out of it, you will snap into it again. Suicidal thoughts have a reason, find the reason, and solve it once and for all

this

also this
sooo much this

cumming inside an unprotected pussy is reason enough to live

:thinking:

I picked up a hobby and went to college for something that makes me really happy. I started working out, eating right, and doing some drawing and taught myself some basic guitar stuff, anything I could use as an outlet. If it's because you're lonely, go talk to someone. If you have social anxiety, try deciding if being dead is really better than possibly being rejected by somebody you're trying to talk to. And seriously, cut out any regular weed use. Being a burn out is a real thing and that makes you feel useless. I tried LSD once before I started to feel better about myself, and it seriously worked wonders for me, but that's not everyone's case. It might fuck you up even worse.

Agreed. Weeds a killer, man.

Whenever I get suicidal, I see it as a way to punish those around me for whatever reason it may be. You need to find the emotion that's causing it and actively try to not feel that way. For some people its the situation their in: change your lifestyle, get help. For others its nihilism: I have no advice for nihilists, they don't believe in argument. For some its loneliness: get out there and meet people! Even if you're autistic, you need to go out there and actually try to make a difference. Because, it isn't failure that makes you hate socializing, its the lack of trying.f

No, it gets gradually worse

Personally, I'm a bit religious, because of that, I'm not willing to risk losing any chance at redemption in a second life. The risk is not worth the reward.

Get a job, go outside, meet and talk to people. DO SOMETHING to keep your mind and body busy. I was unemployed and mostly stayed home alone for 2-3 months and I felt like killing myself everyday. I don't know what your case is, but keeping busy really helped me snap out of my depression. Of course, my dad suffering from schizophrenia and trying to kill himself put a lot of strain on me. That's life, right?

I've felt suicidal since I remember. When it gets bad consider the pain committing suicide will cause your friends and family and how selfish the act is.

Thinking about the fact that future me is gonna have to pay for the consequences of the thing i did, and when that day finally comes, i wont have to deal with it anymore.
As for you having no friends or being ugly i cant help with that