WWYD rapey thread

WWYD rapey thread

r4r

My gf

I'd grab her hair and smack her head against that mirror. As she's dazed only being held up by my hand holding her hair, I hitch her dress up, get my hard dick out and slowly lower her down. First I'd use her mouth like a flesh light, pounding it hard, then after a good few throat pounds, let her drop to the floor and violate her doggy style while smashing her face against the floor. Just before I cum, I'd bend her over that counter and fuck her ass for a few good thrusts then cum in her quivering pussy

nothing - r4r

Watch her get surrounded by 4 guys who punch and kick her to the ground to rob her. While she's laying there after they leave, I'd drag her away to somewhere secluded, strip her naked and rape her pussy hard before cumming inside her as she cries and moans

Smash her in the back of the head with a rock and fuck her spasming body in the ass, then drag her to the side of a hiking trail. I'll rip off her clothes and stake her legs apart and put up a "free use" sign for anyone who passes by

same feminist bitch. another photo for your pleasure

Wait until she's out for a night time walk. Come up behind her and crack her over the back of her head with a baseball bat. Drag her to my car and drive her out to the coast somewhere secluded. Spend the night fucking her breaking her bones with the base ball bat after each time I cum in her pussy and ass. Once she's a broken, cum filled and covered mess, break her neck and throw her in the sea

Nothing you didn't R4R

She's really hot. Moar?

chop her hands and feet off then fuck her on her back while she flails around. then cut off her head to fuck and keep as a trophy

Knock her out. Lay her on her back on her bed and slice a hole in her throat as her head hangs off the side, then literally fuck her throat while using my hands to stretch open her pussy until I cum

put a noose around her neck and hang her from the play structure behind her. cut her dress off so it's a mini skirt and tie her hands behind her back. then i would pull her off the ground and fuck her pussy, letting my cum drip out of her as she kicks her legs. tell the other dads at the party there's a free fuckdoll back there

same girl

damn, you kik?

rwar

It's a trap

drag her whore ass to the barn and tie her over a table, then lead a horse up behind her to scramble her intestines. watch as the horse's cock bursts through her stomach and blows a load up over her face and tits. cut her head off to sit on my dick as the horse keeps fucking her body

naw, right girl

Wait for her to finish gym. As she's walking home come up behind her and handcuff her hands behind her back while pushing her to the ground which stiffles her scream. Ball gag her and tazer her until she's unconcious, Then stuff her body into a suit case I have, take her home.
Chain her up in my basement still gagged and unconcious. No foreplay. I strip her naked and just brutally rape her pussy for starters as she lays there unable to defend herself. After a week of torture and rape I dump her broken used body in the sea

Them triPpppss

Kidnap her and take her to a stables. Strip her naked and tie her wrists and ankles to four horses. I get two horses to walk forward, pulling her up and spreading her out. I go back and slowly, hard fuck her pussy while she screams and cries, each movement of the horses stretching her. When I've cum in her pussy, I make the horses walk forward more while I video her being ripped apart. I cororise the wounds as her torso falls to the ground and keep her alive to use as a sex toy at home until she expires

you're delivering pizza and she opens the door like this.. wwyd

get her drunk, then drag her into the basement and saw her in half through the belly button, then give her lower half to some frat boys to fuck while i fuck her torso while slapping her face to see her muscles react as she bleeds out.

wwyd to abuse/degrade my skanky buttslut wife?

Omfg

>WWYD?

Tell her to cut down on pizza

kekd

Jerking off to this fat ass. Got any butthole?

cut her head off and fuck it in front of all her male friends, then throw them her body. upload video of it to youtube

Press her down, stick my dick in her pussy and make her very wet. She would have no change to teceive my seed not.

Looks nice. I would fuck her pussy and ass so hard this bitch wouldn't be able to walk for weeks

Pull her in the copse, drag all her cloth away, make naked and push my dick in her holy hole, her pussy and fill up her uterus until it is full and then let breed her a child. If she is nice to me its allowed to her to give me a blowjob.

She have to give me a blowjob on a public toilet.

She need a man who fill her pussy with cum urgently.

I would start by handcuffing her and tying her legs with a spreader bar, would lift up her ass since it's clearly her asset and pound it

Mine is girl in the middle

Nice one. I'd fuck your girl and the asian one.

That was such an awful rape description

It wasn't even meant to be one lol

Oh ok lol

Why the Asian

How about this skinny girl, anons?

Grab her and pull her down to the ground by the hair, then rip that top off and throat fuck her as she gags on my cock before I spray my cum all over her mouth and tits. WWYD?

Lick her face then push her head down and fuck her pussy doggy until i cum on her back

she'd love that. Very submissive

mother daughter rape. best rape gets nudes emailed to them. be rough and detail

No reply so nothing

sorry was out. I just like asian chicks and she seems to be good enough.

No reply so nothing

How about this busty chick? More pics for good descriptions

Gotcha just curious why you preferred her

Nothing

Nothing

wwyd

No problem. :D

Nothing maybe get you to learn to read faggot

Learn to read

>r4r

This isn't really clear, it means reply to get a reply

sorry dude, I don't know what those symbols mean, I never learnt to read

Reply for reply fgt

the daughter has down syndrome no thanks

I would try my hardest to get her pregnant by fucking her in the ass

Grab her head and force to deepthroat my 8 inches. Once my cock is covered in her spit I'd bend her over and fuck her ass balls deep until I cum inside her.

force her legs open while shes on the ground, proceed to violently fuck her wet shaking pussy, cum inside her, knocking herup with an unwanted child

wwyd

What would you do to them?

wwyd?

Reply for reply fags

r4r

Exgf. Personally I'd deepthroat her as deep as I possibly can, sensitive gag reflex and hates swallowing spitting just hates cum all together. Selfish hypocrite though she made me hate going dies on women because its always her turn but never reciprocates and was a messy squirter. No warning just BAM; SUPER SOAKER!!

Wwyd? Only shared bc inevitable " >ex. Whyd u break up

not how this works