Has this ever happened to you? It has happened to me a billion times

Has this ever happened to you? It has happened to me a billion times.

take a fucking shower then

Which are you?

Black hair one

Actually no, most the time they just sit in the middle or next to me. It actually pisses me off when people sit close to me when there's other spaces anyway.
I think it's just because I have a non threatening face though.

Has someone ever had to pick between sitting next to one of two strangers and ended up just picking the closest seat?

Dudes got self esteem issues

no no no, thats not because of your book. Its because you are ugly and probably low self esteem fag.

yes, I never sit next to the obviously gay guy

It's also probably because the cool guy who has no self esteem issue is probably just minding his own busines, but you the insecure faggot, who is probably ugly(not your fault) and do not have a god tier body (yes your fault as this is 100% personal choice) are oggling her like a pervert while thinking "will she sit next to me or next to him"

Similar situations, yes. Not necessarily on public transit. I've been in both their shoes but more often the one on the left.

It has, but I'm usually in the position of the guy on the right.

no, bc i have car and gf

Tits or gtfo

>Car has only few seats
>"Gf" forced to take seat next to u
>Not checking own cis gendered straight white couple privilege

Well pretty much rape seems to me

Medical intern here, it happened to me on the train, In the elevator and in a waiting room.
One day I was at the mall and some bitch fell down the stairs and hurt herself bad, I was wearing my uniform and didn't look at the bitch twice.
Men need to stop putting the vagina on a pedestal and helping women.
>pic related that redpilled the shit out of me.

no, because I don't ride the black person holder on wheels

>One day I was at the mall and some bitch fell down the stairs and hurt herself bad, I was wearing my uniform and didn't look at the bitch twice

You're an asshole

yes

Unless you stink or are just exceedingly ugly, people don't give a shit. They try to maximize the space between themselves and random strangers, and anything else is just chance.

You've fallen low.

Are you kidding me? If you are hit by a car do you think a woman would run to help you? she will take some selfie next to your mangled body and post it on social media with some bullshit text for likes.

good thing I don't go out.

People hates sitting beside me in the bus unless it's full. But I have more place for myself

Nice one user

>You're an asshole
Youre part of the problem faggot

He is a dick, but he made the right choice. When someone randomly gets hurt, you stay away. Not your business.

Oh boy free sex dating! Thats the best kind!

Lawl

this i fuckin hate it when strangers need to sit near me when there are empty chairs every-fucking-where

>Has this ever happened to you?
Yeah, honestly they always fucking have to sit next to me. Bitch, there's so much empty space, go sit somewhere else. I just want to read, don't need anyone to breathe on my neck.

kek

That was gold gg user.

finnish nightmares