Watch thread, post your watch and rate others. Do you wear it above or below your wristbone? (I wear it below)

Watch thread, post your watch and rate others. Do you wear it above or below your wristbone? (I wear it below)

James Bond

I wear a Seiko SGG711, Bezel, backplate, and bracelet all 100% titanium. So it is very light. So light, in fact, that when you hold it for the first time you almost get the feeling that it is cheap chinese garbage. Not the case though, highly resiliant piece, I've put it through a lot of abuse... Loved it so much I even bought a second one because I usually break my stuff over time but so far 7+ years running and havent even needed to change the battery yet!

pic related. same exact thing. too lazy to snap my own pic, tho. dead phone

Wanted a digital watch so I found one and i love it

Looks great, i love titanium.

How's the eighth grade?

Never seen that one. Looks good!

Mad? Pussy boy.

Kek, why would i be mad?

Above the wrist for a dress watch, under the wrist for a sport rolex.

Amazing watch. love it.
Here's mine

I've got a few, the Seiko came in just today. Hustling to get a Rolex, Omega or Breitling one day

First time wearing a watch for a long time, so I'm not really used to it yet.

looks like it might be on a little too tight

>Wrist fedoras

its the weekend so why not go leak your teachers snapchat pics? sn�pchatly.c�m

im left handed. should i wear my watch on my left or right arm?

Left all the way

Nice

Wowie

I don't wear a watch because I have pretty much 30 other options that surround me that makes watches obsolete. Furthermore, I am interested in telling the world how much money I have by putting a 3k watch on my wrist and making myself a higher robbery chance.

Enjoy your overpriced jewelry.

/f/

Analog watches are primitive. Smartwatches lasts half a femtosecond. Pebble is dead. I want as much info on my wrist as possible with good battery life. This casio is the best.

how is the 18th century?

So fucking ugly

my mtg above yours is solar, triple resistant, all the good stuff, self calibrating via radio waves. there's some info on your wrist

My dream watch.

Tyme to step this shit up!

Step your game up faggots

Dumping my 3 favourite watches that I own. My Jaeger Lecoultre Memovox, My Swiss Military Hanowa Colonel aswell as my G-shock

Why? It is the most ugly piece of shiet there is.

So show me ((you)) favorite?

> Wearing a watch
> Calling people out on using obsolete technology

I wear a Tudor Black Bay, the time it's going to take to unplug my phone, take a picture, plug it into my PC, change my phone to storage mode, drag the picture to my desktop and then upload it is too much right now.

Scored this at the flea market, Cartier W31078M7, apparently is very valuable

Has a compass and won't die.

Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre 17

Forgot that I had another g-shock too.

Flea market = 98% chance fake

Best bang-per-buck features. I use the stopwatch (stopwatch shortcut is great btw) and timer every day at work. I can also use this hiking and camping with its sunset/sunrise and alt/baro/compass

You think so?..

The 'I got 100 dollar to spend on a watch and I have no taste' starterpack. Srsly just kill yourself.

Looks shitty as fuck. Take some better pictures so we can judge you.

I probably won't be able to tell from pics here since you can't upload high quality pics but my advice is open up the back plate and see if it's a cartier movement or a Chinese or refurbished one.

My Raymond Weil Freelancer with Arabic Numerals. Birthday present from my girl last year. All stainless with a reliable movement. Been a good watch so far. Photographed while at lunch with family... which seemed to annoy the shit out of everyone for some reason. People hate it when other used phones and cameras at the table these days but fuck them all.

Garvin vivoactive HR

Replaced my Bulova I lost

Yeah is dark right now cant take the picture

Whichever you like, left will be uncomfortable if you will write something, right might be uncomfortable to use a mouse

This is how it looks in the dark

>Two forty-nine
How hipster can you be ?

can someone recommend me a cheap watch?

how tiny is your wrist?

Bitch

Casio f91

I do not care how it looks, as long as it is functional.

Tiny enough

These threads usually have many price ranges and it's fun, but this one is very centred on Rolex's...

Here my shitty collection, trying to get one of each type. End goal is to have only 5 left, but quality ones.

Amazing.

seems good, thanks

What brand is the 2nd from left?

i don't own a watch...i have a phone

eh

_______^^^^^

>tag heuer
>seiko
>tissot

All shit tier watches

Also if your watch isn't automatic it isn't a real watch

it shows time so it is
and what do yo consider a real watch?

breitling
omega
raymond weil
cartier
hublot

When you can feel the weight of the watch and the motion of the mechanism is smooth.
No plastic components, lasts more than 20 years

thats true but compare prices of seiko and omega

Fair enough, all of those brands are way out of my price range. The price difference is about 10 times a seiko. I work at a pawn shop with a pretty huge watch collection (example pictured) so I get to play with really cool ones all the time. To be honest most of the customers that buy the fancy shit have no taste and are likely spending daddy's money.

Still, if you hold a Rolex and a Seiko in each hand you will notice the difference.

Too tired to take photos but I have collected a bunch. I have an Omega Constellation 8500, Baume & Mercier Clifton, a couple Bulova's that my grandfather left me when he passed away and Breitling super ocean. I love watches with a passion. Not just the look but I truly appreciate the intricate little details and skill it takes to make a watch. I plan to buy a Patek Philippe Calatrava in the future.

What if your phone battery dies? What if it breaks? What if it's stolen or you lose it? Fuck off you are not smart, cool or economical.

Like mine, except mine has all batons rather than Arabic numerals

Worn above wrist bone

Roast me.

Nice. Found my new watch.

Really nice

should i buy it or not?

What do you guys think?

what are the names of the 2nd and 3rd from the right bottom row?

Thanks m8. Waiting on this in the mail. Also have a Hamilton

Where my tag bros at?

Fairly new watch

Out of curiosity who do you order from? I have always been hesitant to buy watches online. Normally I buy mine from Birks Jewellers in Canada or an authorized Omega/other dealer.

fake.af

are you a retard?

If I buy online I usually go through a jewler's ebay store. There's a strong line of consumer protection through eBay and PayPal. I've never been burned before but if you do it's pretty easy to get your money back.

Good to know cheers

Let's make it simple.

If you don't own a watch brand at the top of this pyramid... you shouldn't be wearing one.

Sucking dicks, just like you should.

I still have my og pebble and had time steel but sold it, moved to Apple Watch since pebble is done for.

>raymond weil
>breitling

lol

is fossil that bad???