What are your most sincere thoughts about this country?

What are your most sincere thoughts about this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vYnas6q3Sg
nytimes.com/2017/02/21/business/economy/mexico-immigration-border-wall.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0
insightcrime.org/news-analysis/mexico-plans-to-tame-the-beast-cut-migrant-route-north
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/11/deportations-mexico-central-america
dailycaller.com/2016/07/18/mexico-deports-9-out-of-10-illegal-central-american-migrants/
npr.org/2016/08/26/491531862/before-migrants-reach-u-s-mexico-deports-central-americans
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2015/01/07/president-obama-and-president-pe-nieto-mexico-meet-white-house
business2community.com/government-politics/barack-obama-deported-record-number-immigrants-u-s-president-01777743
youtube.com/watch?v=km5nw7V9iwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lithuania is a great country

I would like you more if you weren't USA's lapdog, but still top lads.

>i can already see the meme replies coming talking about my flag
>they still don't know

big asses and coco

American lapdogs that shouldn't be trusted.

why is that bad tho

we are friends
don't talk to the salvadorans

Americans are filth, do not fall for their lies, they will inevitably backstab you.

Rooting for ya, even if the people you send here are less than stellar.

This is true but their current president is a naive fool, now is the time to take advantage of the yanks.

What in particular do you have an issue with the US about?

Preventing illegal migrants from illegally infringing their statutorily legitimate immigration laws?

Endangering your economy by pivoting from the structure in which Mexico became NA's manufacturing core?

Or just being really mean and rude towards Mexicans with mean language?

youtube.com/watch?v=6vYnas6q3Sg

don't be like that, little brother

we love colombians here

Armenian genocide was self defense and/or never happened

Love you all too
Except for Nic*ragua

Oh man, yet another foreigner trying to teach me about Mexican history with the US. And like clockwork, it is a fuckin leaf.

>invade us three different times
>take half of our land
>help the frogs invade us the first time
>help the dictator in charge that was in power for 30 years just because he gave them everything they wanted to for free
>try to install a new dictator when the last one falls, but this one is somehow even worse, during our revolution and organize a coup that killed our newly elected president
>threaten us when we try to help cuba
>take advantage of our poor people for CENTURIES as cheap labor, so far as creating laws that benefit said poor people, make trade deals with us, etc and then act surprised they got them
>sign a trade deal that boost their farms and destroyed ours, get even more cheap things from our cheap labor in the process, lose all their jobs to China and machines and get 4.2 million jobs because of said deal, but still blame mexicans
>ask mexico to start a war against cartels, we do, they fund them and arm them, and then they are mad we “do nothing”
>ask mexico to deport central americans for them, we do, and then blame us for "being hypocrites" or something
>more mexicans come back than go in and still blame mexico for whatever reason
>try to force us to pay for THEIR things

>hurr durr what in particular do you have an issue with the US about?

I like franceska jaimes

Very nice people, nice country, nice landscapes,nice culture but a shittly leftistfag government and narcos.
Anyway, I like Colombia. (my ex was Colombian bdw)

Cuuuuuuuumbia and cute guys

Congratulations for managing to do this thread without having an argument about Colombia's biggest secret. You know what I am talking about.

Cocaine,raeggeton,weird brown chinese looking people and fatass women that shout very loud

giv antofagasta

> "little" brother
i'll let that slide because at least you're not belize

Hot women

Brazil's little brother

Why do you hate them?
You all are good states

Our government is not really leftist at all.

I would love to go there someday. But my question is. How safe is it? It seems like a beautiful country but I dont wanna be murderd because I am a white guy.

Are you kidding me? Santos is a fucking commie

>dismantled the military
>pays soldiers 33 usd per month
>pays guerrilla fighters 230 usd per month to "reintegrate" to society
>gives communist guerrillas seats on the congress whether elected or not
>faggot marriage
>Le gender is a social construct

>not leftists

>How safe is it?
Depends on where you go, but most part of the violence is concentrated in poor neighborhoods of big the biggest cities (except for Cali, that is dangerous everywhere)
>I dont wanna be murderd because I am a white guy.
No one cares about your race, and is not like white people is something uncommon in here

Well see you in a few years than :)

they produce cocaine and murder people

I don't understand why you guys don't create a special region for foreigners abd legalize there everything. You can create a special police to guard it and everything will be ok. Basically what Egypt did but with coke and hookers

>implying prostitution and drugs laws are enforced

>signing a peace treaty with "commies"= commie
épico

>dismantled the military
what?
conscripted citizens not actual soldiers
don't know if that's the real amount, but much better than letting them out to burn and join much more-costlier-to-police gangs
>gives communist guerrillas seats on the congress whether elected or not
meme seats for a couple of terms where they have no vote, only voice
>faggot marriage
This came from the Supreme Court, not the president
>Le gender is a social construct
meme concern, this was an initiative of the UN and the previous education minister not the pres

>not leftists
You are absolutely deluded if you think the current government is more than a couple of milimeters left of the center

for what purpose? you can get hookers legally anytime you want and weed is legal too, coke is not too hard to get neither

It mostly about security but whatever

We have a very belligerent country to our North that insists that the war on drugs is not over yet :^)

Cartagena is basically all that and it's moderately safe

You're most famous for cocaine to be honest.

>Supreme
Oops I meant Constitutional

It would've been like Argentina if it wasn't for drugs and crime. I'm glad that it is changing though.

cost of weed/gram?
cost of coke/gram?
cost of bj in a brothel that isn't depressing?
cost of bribe when I'm caught by cop?

1 joint is like 2$USD, i'm not into the other ones so idk, but they're not too expensive

>1 joint is like 2$USD
UNA VELA

You'd think a LatAm nation would know this by heart.

Drugs and beheadings

it's mexico. Columbia is drugs, kidnapping and guerilla

>>ask mexico to deport central americans for them, we do, and then blame us for "being hypocrites" or something
???
Not the same user btw

Their fear of communism will destroy their country

nytimes.com/2017/02/21/business/economy/mexico-immigration-border-wall.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

insightcrime.org/news-analysis/mexico-plans-to-tame-the-beast-cut-migrant-route-north
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/11/deportations-mexico-central-america
dailycaller.com/2016/07/18/mexico-deports-9-out-of-10-illegal-central-american-migrants/
npr.org/2016/08/26/491531862/before-migrants-reach-u-s-mexico-deports-central-americans
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2015/01/07/president-obama-and-president-pe-nieto-mexico-meet-white-house

business2community.com/government-politics/barack-obama-deported-record-number-immigrants-u-s-president-01777743

Then they will claim "hurr durr, Mexicans are deporting Central Americans, see? Hypocrites!", "Mexicans have a wall (we don't), hypocrites!"

you seem distraught, have a nice tamale and continue on your hatred of US. NAFTA disappear when?

Drug cartel chainsaw executions.

(You)

Post junglecuties Congolombia.

i want to visit it

How is it possible that you have a lower HDI than Venezuela ?

The gap between the rich and the poor is disgusting there. And so many of the rich there feel entitled to their ill gotten wealth when in many cases it's been secured by violence or bribery.

Don't know anything about it besides bundas, cocaine, donkey-fucking and the fact that our former communist government funded the election of their current president so I'll assume it's another banana monkey shithole.

HDI is a meme measure.

>southern europeans in charge of colonisation

It was never going to work

Because HDI is a complete meme

In some cases, but there's a big difference here which can't be written off just as that

But it does, Colombia right now is a better place to live than Venezuela, by a long shot, and this is not up to debate.

More than half of the countries with lower HDI than Venezuela are better places to live

Maybe it's an anomaly then.

I always thought HDI made no sense whatsoever. Paraguay, Peru and Bolivia are comfy and have low HDI. Brazil is the most violent, poor, corruption-ridden and broken shithole in the entire continent and has higher HDI than them.

>Bolivia
>Comfy

So you deport Central Americans because you don't want a crowd on your northern border but you only allow rich white people to immigrate?

hmmmmm...

Now post something less than 15 years old

Not that guy but no, we deport Central Americans because Americans don't want a crowd on their southern border, so they asked us to deport them. I don't know about the "rich white people" part, but we even have like a million arabs because we always take refugess, they just don't come here as often.

But you don't made a new law that says that Mexico should maintain a "national balanced demography"?

I honestly don't now, did we?

I learnt this here
youtube.com/watch?v=km5nw7V9iwg

They seem nice, also they use our APC's against FARC.

Our both govts seriously need to solve the shitness happening in our borders tho.

Has black dangerouse peopple,but not so stupid like the hamburguer ones

peoppppppppppppple

But that guy is saying that we deport them all (which we do), what he doesn't say is that we do it because Americans asked and we do it for Americans, since all those immigrants are going there and npt here. Then he cites a literally who "news outlet" that claimed we want to make a wall in our Southern Border. He goes on to say that Chiapas is one of the main cartel states (which it isn't), Guerrero and Sinaloa are though, but the train he cites that goes through those states only goes through Chiapas. Then he says that we only want white immigrants, yet we really don't have a lot of immigrants from anywhere, and he cites Peruvians and Spaniards as an example, but how many Peruvians have we rejected? They just don't want to come here. And so on and so forth. All those other laws he cites are hardly enforced, like any law, really.

That guy is a YouTuber playing to be a reporter, and a bad one at that. He is right on one thing, though, we do treat Central American immigrants like shit, not because of the laws, but because they are poor and people are corrupt.

Ironic coming from a country who sends their criminals up here and then guard the border to keep them from coming back and then get all pissy when we guard our side of the border in return. Your government is scum.

That flag need a sun.

Our government isn't sending anyone, you invited them in. And people are no longer going there.
>Your government is scum.
I agree

Why haven't you moved to Colombia yet, European man?

It's God's chosen land.

excellent post

Just doing my part praising the best country in Latin America :3

The Two Escobars (2010)

Shitty loud culture.

Drug wars 24/7

Congolombia?

niggers and amerindian,cocaina,etcc

ULTRA NIGGERS, DRUG DEALERS AND MEDIA PRAISE "NARCO CULTURE"

(You)

jealous niggers being envious of other latin american countries instead of being proud of sharing the same continent

faggots like you drag down our country, please leave argentina.

>Shitty loud culture.
>Gringo

Interesting, I didn't know that stuff, thanks.

Because I'm not European and because of FARC

Why would you talk shit you have no idea about?

wat, that's retarded

how could they reintegrate to society if not? they don't have anything at all in the mountains, no skills, etc.

who cares? 5 seats out of 300, with no right to vote ...

mainly because of the retarded estimation UNPD makes for the "years of schooling" index, which is actually much higher for Colombia than the figure used for HDI. also, outdated GNP per capita figures.

Hdi doesn't measure inequality.

Canada flag is butthurt Chimpanzuelan wetback.