Today is my birthday! Show me sexy, big titty, wide hipped chubbies

Today is my birthday! Show me sexy, big titty, wide hipped chubbies.

no

happy birthday user!

Here's my chubby little wife wwyd

Happy birthday bro

tell her to get the fuck out of the tub, she's scraping it with her heels.
then, she needs to get a new phone, the old one has a potatocam, even for the 90's.
after that, make her pay for the phone and tub by shaking all that blubber until i splort down into that butt and make her lick me clean.

What about now?

Happy birthday user. Have a pic of the GF's tits

happy birthday

happy bday - enjoy my chubby ex

happy bday u lil faggot

Wife s friend

are you enjoying op ?

Hell yeah. I guess today I'm thinking about how I really ought to have some kids soon if I'm ever going to. I'm growing an appreciation for fecund women like this now.

More of this chick

It's magical! (pretty eyes tho)

My wife shaking her ass for your birthday user. What would you like her to do next?

Hitting the gym. She's a horrible lazy mannish shape.

You in the wrong thread maybe?

Nah. Are you sure you're not looking for the Hank Hill Appreciation thread?

I'd advise you get divorced, but then again, you are probably a disgusting slob yourself, so you deserve each other

Huh? You trying real hard for that reddit screen cap but I don't think it's gonna happen son. You mad your virgin thread is dead? Post something you didn't find on the Internet

happy birthday

Happy birthday fag

Dude just stop. You sound angry people are posting real girls. It's OK to be a vigin in your 30s

>reddit
>meme response
>mad
>virgin
Holy fuck. I can see how you ended up with than man-assed swamp donkey. You have the mind of a 14 year old American.

And you still posting bitches you found on google. Post 1 bitch you fucked.

its the weekend so why not go leak your teachers snapchat pics? sn�pchatly.c�m

Tomorrow is my birthday! 24. Happy birthday faggot

>talking shit about people over the internet
Yea I'm the one acting 14. Still waiting to see your girl

A 360º turn followed by a sensual hand on hip contrapposto! (weight on one leg, hips tilted) I'm a sculptor. Your wife has a nice ass.

Why would I share private photos of my GF with underage teenage boys and insecure man-children on an anonymous message board? Not only is that pathetic attention-seeking, but it's only going to come back and bite you in the ass.

Titties for your birthday user!

Sure buddy whatever you say. You gonna talk shit about people over the internet like a little bitch but can't post a pic of his "girlfriend". Lol you are pathetic

You're getting baited hard, mate. Stop being dumb.

nice tits. moar?

So you are only on this site to talk shit to people? Way to show people how old and mature you are

Gross

did I accidently come to /r/ or /s/?

I have nothing better to do. I'm at work so might as we'll keep this guy occupied. I'm actually laughing over here

Ever wanted to view those private snapchat pics? sn�pchatly.c�m sn�pchatly.c�m sn�pchatly.c�m

>I'm actually laughing over here
It's fun to pretend on the internet. You're angry, mate. Claiming that you're sitting on your own laughing right now, when you clearly got tetchy and defensive, only proves that you're tetchy and defensive.

>laughing
No you're not.

What's tetchy? You wrote it twice so I assume you didn't spell ot wrong. Ohhhh yea I'm sooo mad over here. Lol the guy posting google images don't like my wife....... Whatever will I do

I actually am.

pic totally related.

>I'm actually laughing over here

Is this girl's name Roxy? Looks just like a friend of mine and I'd love to know it's her.

Please realize I have 8 hours to burn. Days go by much faster when you have someone to talk to. I like to start fights with thread trolls......

Your gif don't move mate

Why don't you have anyone to talk to? Is it hard to make friends when you're dense and your wife looks like a man?

Neither does your wife's hideous pancake ass when she shakes it.

He already stated he was at work. Thanks for following along

I'm texting her also. But I talk to her every day. If there is one thing I learned there is always 1 person in chubby threads on the weekend I can play with so today it was you. I'll be here for another 6 hours so please keep going

>He
Nice try. You can't text friends while at work?

>gif don't move mate
Jesus, let's let this poor soul be, boys. Life's clearly a struggle for him.

Lol good one. Still waiting on your OC.

You're getting destroyed, user. You're not playing with anyone. Watching you lie to yourself like this is cringe-inducing.

And yet you are still here talking to me.

Please don't leave me...... Troll me more man I'm so mad right now seriously

The final stage is acceptance, user

Do I have to explain this to you again? Why are you so slow? Kindly conjure up another comeback, instead of repeating yourself over and over again like some sort of rain man. Fine, user. Here's a pic of my GF's ass. Go ahead and pretend it's not 1000 times better than your wife's man ass.