Why do women turn to shit the day the hit 25 years old?

Why do women turn to shit the day the hit 25 years old?

>implying women aren't shit their whole miserable lives

Women are a stale meme

same reason men do at 30

The metabolism changes and retards like you who are ignorant of basic human biology will fail to adapt and turn to shit.

this is tough

I mean i got out of active duty, and gained 30 pounds. I'm only 25. However, I'm also alcoholic as fuck. I avoid fast food, and try to eat healthy. I just love drunking myself retarded.

no kids $3, loyal $2

she can be mediocre at everything else i don't care. if i have a serious problem with anything else about her then she will be loyal to my judgement and let me help her work on improving it

>not fucking batman

1, 4

Cause bitches don't know about calories in, calories out.

Many are lazy, selfish, shallow, and never workout. That catches up with them fast and they often refuse to try and better themselves.

Bomb head? Wtf?

good at providing blow jobs and is will to provide them when you want.

> No kids
> Smart
Because the reason all my relationships ended in the first 3-4 months is the really low-quality conversation women provide, it's like they don't give a shit about trascendental stuff.

Am I the only one who prefers the after-30 body type in this retarded comparison? Left is hot and all but yeah...

show me an actual fuckable woman over 30 then

Same dude, hit me at 30 though. Trying to curb beer, wine and whiskey intake but I like being drunk at the end of the day.

Are you 12?

>"with the right amount of time and preparation, Batman can beat ANYTHING"
That includes Superman in bed.