youtu.be/l5qVLJEOTpo
youtube.com/watch?v=W7tGY-VDx3o
youtube.com/watch?v=bqVFTK4mCPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>water polo is for REAL men

Rugby.... Not even close...

I'm an Amerifag and even I recognize that rugby is more manly

interpretive dance

Water polo has too much cock grabbing for me. Bunch of closet homos.

>american "athlete"

>manlier

what are you fucking 12?

/thread

Yes... you know, USA. The country that has led almost every medal count in every olympics in recent history.

but you are right, we are the ones that are all fat slobs

Rugby is actually fucking gay
>Lets not put in thought and just rub against each other for ball touching

Both are faggot sport adaptions of british bulldog and for overweight meat axes with the turning circle of a cruise liner

youtube.com/watch?v=PehuS-8rva8

I like football better and dont you have to grab eachothers cocks in rugby ?

Quidditch is for real men!

Depends what you mean by manlier..rugby players have better endurance and have no padding , but football collisions are undeniably harder and the men are bigger

vince wilfork could honestly outrun you fucking manlet

That game is literally for boys and girls.

Quidditch, the only game where the rules were clearly made up by a woman. You can dominate a quidditch game and still lose at any time. Completely pointless.

Good lad.

Regards,

Britfag

Famously, American Football players are scared to play Rugby, because they're too scared of getting injured without all their padding and armour to protect them.

Where-as Rugby players think American Football players are gay for needing all of that padding and protection.

Tl Dr : American Football is gay

He probably couldn't even run a mile. By the way, i'm not a manlet. 5'11" 195 lbs, faggot.

yet the concussion rates for american football are far higher than those for rugby

>Rugby is actually fucking gay
This.

AFL is better than both you fucking faggot

>rugby hurr lets headbutt each other
>nfl lets wear armour cause we're pussies

That's because you morons are always getting hit in the head by fucking padding.

>not a manlet.
> 5'11"

fucking topkek. you go adonis

>not a manlet
>5'11"

Pick one and keep your story consistent next time bud

Faggots who were scared of injuries created modern an football. It was like rugby when it first started but people slowly started requiring protective gear and now, ironically, its more dangerous than ever.

5'8" is the worldwide average for males, retards.

Right. And the average is hardly an alpha grade Chad now is it?

Im 6"3 and consider myself only average in my circles.

collisions are harder but you have a fucking armor

its like diving into shit with a suit compared to smearing a small log shit to your bare body

only dumb USA can name "foot+ball" to a sport played with "hands+ball shape thing"

Like rugby?

5'11'' is manlet size compared to your American masters.

>being this retarded

Armour doesn't stop your brain rattling around in your skull (it actually makes it worse), or your knee getting obliterated by a guy coming in like a torpedo using his arrmour/helmet to fuck you up. There's no comparison mate, and this is from a kiwi brought up on rugby

AFL

What, 5 or 8 times a game 1 guy gets to kick it?

Honestly, thIs. Tougher, fitter, faster and the only protection allowed is a mouthguard

It's the same with boxing. You get far less concussion in bare knuckle boxing than when they use gloves and headgear...

trolololol

Those guys are just insane

Ummm, you fucking do you retarded spastic.

>This much insecurity

Whats it like to be wrong all the time, trololo user?

>average NFL quarterback
lol

Proper mans sport

Rugby is obviously manlier, if you are holding the ball in a rugby game the whole other team is going to tackle, spear tackle, ruck, mall, punch, and cause you as much pain as possible, and your team is not allowed to 'protect you' like lil faggots, plus their is minimum armor, head gear, mouth guard, rarely shoulder pads.

In football you wear shit ton of armor, a helmet, and you can have your whole team protect you. so really the question is how much gayer is football compared to the manly rugby. and not gay ass american rugby real rugby around the world.

The GOAT

agree

youtu.be/l5qVLJEOTpo
Forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=W7tGY-VDx3o

Football wins.

Yep

youtube.com/watch?v=bqVFTK4mCPk
Certified big guy sport

Only real option..

no he couldn't

Hurling, proper mans sport. Also have become a big fan of aussie rules in the last couple of years.

You beat me to it!

Gay FL is the laughing stock of the entirety of Australia, other than the entire population of Victoria. So, hi there Victorians, run along and enjoy your sport that literally noone else watches or cares about, except for maybe 15 or so people in Perth.

no question rugby is the more manly sport however the AFL is rugby on steroids. but fuck American football

lol. Both gay.

Ever heard of Marc Marquez, Valentino Rossi, Michael Dunlop or Guy Martin?

your country is like 15 times bigger than any euopean country, please.

NRL is better

Go to bed faggot.

>Using American rugby players as representative of the sport

Its an hour later down there, maybe you should.

Kek fuck of Cucklander

Hockey master race reporting in.

Im not victorian faggot. Now go to bed.

/thread

Football is tougher

ancient scope and some sort of signal generator in the back
wut

You are missing the point. This is a thread where we laugh at faggots for wearing protective armour while playing sport. Now you want to add weapons to your arsenal of girly faggotry?

Are you retarded?

AFL and Rugby are similar in the shape of the ball and nothing else, and even that is a stretch considering the balls differ slightly.

Why has no one mentioned javelin-throwing?

One of the 15 in Perth then I guess. My mistake.

Only weapons hockey players use are their fists.

Kek

You mean their dicks, only reason people get into hockey is to have their teeth covertly removed to allow bigger space for dick

Curling was the only acceptable answer you beta autistic permavirgin wew lad

The injury rate in football is actually higher than in rugby. I think the equipment causes more harm than good. It allows people to tackle with more force than they could without protective gear.

You don't see people tackle each other in rugby with the same intensity that you do in the NFL.

>all this projecting
It's ok user. You can admit you're gay.

>#tookthebait
>#beingthisnew
#autisticnewfagbutthurt

>i was only pretending
commit seifuku

>noyouarebutwhatami

It's time to stop posting

You didn't even see his curling remark you retard

niggerjewfaggotassdograpingbitchassmotherfuckeerfaggotass

>fuckeer

>Imp lying grabbing a ball with other men around a field is manly if not ultra gay

Because Europeans are all faggots, or at least the Western Europeans. All you pussies do is sip your tea and complain about soccer in some faggy accent. Eastern Europeans are ten times the men you guys are, they fucking hunt deer for breakfast.

Don't group all Europeans together, the Eastern Europeans are the only men I see.

Because they lead with the head instead of tackling properly. Getting injured because of poor technique does not a manly sport make.

Ask your dad to stop fucking you and crawl into bed and die.

Ooooo you got me.
Can't handle the fact that Eastern Europeans are still men while you are just pansy faggots who smoke cigarettes and make horrible cars

Rugby

Just another /aus/ shitpost thread don't pay any attention. Also for the record rugby league is the best football and NRL is the best at that. lol at the faggot mentioning afl as if that has any relevance to the convo, those faggots spend half the game fumbling the ball around the field.

>I prefer to watch 20 seconds of play before a stoppage

Is there anything more vapid & pointless than a rugby league scrum?

>europeans always talking shit on America
>americans dont feel the need to answer
How does that make you feel?

Both are manly. Jarryd Hayne couldn't hang in the nfl. No notable nflers have made the jump to rugby either. It's not the same sport, not by a long shot.
Switch the rugby kick off to a nfl kickoff and watch the bodies hit the floor.
Switch nfl plays to rugby and watch the pads come off and it would look like monkeys fucking a football.
They are fucking different. This shit is bait, the only winner here is op.

Get you logic the fuq outta here

UFC. anyone?