Age of consent is 16 in UK. So if I fuck with a girl from UK that's 16 and I'm an American. Does that make me wrong...

Age of consent is 16 in UK. So if I fuck with a girl from UK that's 16 and I'm an American. Does that make me wrong? or a "pedo"? Do laws dictate morality?

Tell me /b overlords

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ask the NSPCC. they have a free number to call. or walk into your local police station and ask them.

14 in Germany

It all depends on location.

If you are in the UK and doing it with a 16 year old who consents then its fully legal.

If you are in the US and doing it with a 16 year old it is illegal, no matter if they consent or not.

Out of the entire 50 states in the United States, only 20 of them have a legal age of consent that's above 16. That's Right in 30 states you can legally bone a 16 year old.

Try pakistan and afghanistan. no laws to catch you too.

That's not true at all.

Ageofconsent.us

Well im not having sex, considering they're in UK and I'm in America. I just think it's funny how in America you can be a 20 yr old and if you fuck with a 16 yr old, you're a pedo and a terrible person and should be jailed.

Meanwhile in somewhere like UK and various other countries, it's accepted. It's like laws dictate morality and I disagree with that

I'm a 32 year old American and currently dating a 17 year old. We've been together 6 months now. Neither of us have a problem with it.

not knowing how to use google in 2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America

As i understand it you are expected to adhere to the laws of your own country in regards to consent, if you were to fuck a 16 year old here our police won't give a fuck, but if it's illegal in your home state i believe you can be prosecuted if they were to find out. Not that there likely to ofcourse. I believe that law exists to stop sex tourism, americans going to thailand etc to fuck girls that are little more than children

No but i'd love to know what that girls parents think of you :)

Man the US is confusing.

Why can different places in the same country have different consent ages?

>using Wikipedia as a credible source

They actually like me. Her dad didn't at first but he's warmed up. He comes over every week to watch football.

Yeah it can be. Especially when the government tells you one thing (legal age is 18) but the state tells you a completely other thing (Michigan, legal age is 16).

Congratulations you have your own individual thoughts. People go along with anything the majority says

If you're a pedo for fucking a 16 year old then you would be a pedo here in the uk too. Laws can't change what's ethical. Americans that live here accept the age of concent and learn that there's nothing wrong with it.

Someone should either have the integrity to know something is wrong even if the law says it's ok. Or even better not let the law turn their thaughts backwards in the first place.

State law overrides ala 10th Amendment.

Here in Canada 16 is legal =). Feel like I'm fucking a tight ripe little girl every time. They always think my dick is massive, which it isnt ahhaha

Ok I dunno if you'll be able to answer this but it just popped into my head and I'm interested to know the answer.

If someone in America who is 20 fucks a 16 year old (Who consents) in a state where 16 is the age of consent.

Then the 16 year old and 20 year old both happen to move to a state where the age of consent is 18.

Can the 16 year old get the 20 year old tried for rape?

Maybe the answer is obvious but I have no idea.

> The law of the place you comitted the act is valid. You can't do it in another place where it is illegal but f you did it in a place where it's legal you can't be charged.

> It's like going to amsterdam, smoke pot (outdated now ofc) and when you fly back the police is waiting to arrest you in the airport.

That's fucking retarded.

> Be hillbilly
> have lots of guns
> fly to Europe
> get arrested becuz at home you have lots of guns which is against the laws here

that's the logic you are making, it's retarded.

Ah ok, wasn't sure if the US had some dumb law about it.

Laws are prosecuted in and according to the district the action/crime took place. Basically, if you cease sexual activity, no, you can't be prosecuted for having sex back when you lived in a area where it was legal, but if you continue a sexual relationship after, then yes you can be. Unless you're married (but why would you do that to yourself?).

article retarded out of the retarded lawbooks

> We dictate the laws of other countries
> We enforce our own laws on made offenses which were not on the terretory we control.

That would be against International law and the US goverment could be sued (and convicted) for it.

The US can't even charge you with murder if you didn't committed it within US boundries. They can on request of the goverment of the other country seize you and hand you over though. (if they want to)

You wouldn't be regarded as a pedo here if you slept with a 16 year old, Britfag here btw. If you're over a certain age, say 21 or so you will get queer looks though.

Fair play, hope you enjoy many happy years together.