Need medfags. My SO is 34 F, she has had a problem for months, not all the time, but this week has been bad...

Need medfags. My SO is 34 F, she has had a problem for months, not all the time, but this week has been bad. She just went pee at Least 30 times in the past 2 hours. Each time its more then just a tinkle, from wiping she's getting raw. It doesn't burn when she pees, but when she's got to go the urgency is bad. Pee is usually clear. And she has not been drinking more then normal. But has had a lot of ice cream lately. Pic is her psoriasis.

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

UTI

SCP
scp-wiki.net/
please contact them they will help.

Probably a urinary tract infection

Cancer

She has 2 months left

I'm sorry for your lots

Might be diabetes. Is she a landwhale? If you want to test this, you can actually give it a taste - if it's sweet, then she's got diabetes.

She's skinny 105 lbs 5'3"

Prostate problems.

You're "gf" is not who she says she is.

Should I really taste it?
Yes I love her that much.

No, you lunatic. Get a glucose testing kit from the pharmacy.

Given the long history and no burning UTI seems less.likely. Could be a neurological problem with blader control - overflow incontinence. Loss of ability to fully void the bladder.

Has she/ you noticed any other symptoms? Could.be a problem with the sympathetic nervous system specifically or could be localised. You should get her to a Dr.

Also check em.

I honestly think it's a UTI, i had one of them once when I was like 7, kept having the urge to piss, but just a bit was coming out each time. I'm a dude also, and it's rare for men to get one

Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge.
I like the way it tastes, and its sterile.

you must be a feminine one i guess.

Chlamydia, your SO is more like E1O, ya dig

Str8 up, Dis bich best not have dat clap.

I did stick a toothpick up my dick hole once around that time

Tasted it, not sweet at all. Tastes like water,

No other symptoms that she can think of, she hasn't been drinking excessively either.

Ill post her pussy if you all roll trips

K

Uti uti uti uti

Seriously dude?

Medfag here: It's aids
Now post nudes