Help me Sup Forums

Help me Sup Forums

I've been drinking and it's been 2 years and she's with another guy. We hungout with her new bf and I felt like a cuck/3rd wheel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0wA1D3pyJus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

We couldn't have anything meaningful anyway... I go backto college tomorrow. What can I do to fill this empty void?

youtu.be/0wA1D3pyJus

Trust your feelings, be strong user

why do you hang out with her? what a fucking normie fag kys

Welcome to the club... Women have no such problems...

My liver is fine :(

Woman do nothing but bitch user! They're annoying little shits who bitch and expect the world to be given to them! They hurt you more than you can hurt them and act as though they're the victim!

Yet still you can't help but love em

Listen to the song though...

Maybe another two shots will help :'(

I had to make her leave because I told her about forevers and told her I'd never leave her... but I have to go to college for Physics so I can make money. I pushed her away but God damn I loved her. She was 17 and I was 24...

She was the most beautiful woman...

Ok fine

I know how you feel user, I lost my boyfriend a year ago. He broke up with me after telling me he was only dating me because he pitied me and that he burnt everything that I gave him. Still think about him everyday

Cliche af.

Can I embrace you?

Pull your man panties back up after throwing in a new tampon, and go fuck his face with your fist...

That will get her back Fer sure bro.

plx post results.

But why? I have to finish college. At least he might be taking care of her

I mean, I'm a colossal faggot, but if you still want to you can

I do, I love her. Though I've loved another woman before... but she's newer... oh God what does it all mean?

You should try becoming the man she actually wants, or a faggot.

24 and 17 dafuq.

2 years? Jesus Christ get over it

I would. And there would be nothing sexual about it. Unless you made it sexual.

Ikr

I might be actually trying that.

I got in good with her mom - posthaste.

That was then though.

Another two shots. That might help. This is my first time drinking for the pain...

I just hung out with my girlfriends cuck ex bf and he still talks about her all the time even though I've been with her for 2 yeArs. Nick? Lol

I've lost count. Oh God why

No Nick here. I don't talk about her all the time either.

Help Sup Forums :'(

Please

Double dubs. You gotta...

Maybe another two because Sup Forums can't/won't help...

I'm begging you Sup Forums. I'm so needy.

stop being in love

Just lost mine of two years. Shit feels baaad. Fill the void with family and friends. Find something you love to do, something healthy and constructive. Exercise, build stuff, explore. She grieved for those two years and still couldn't get over it. I had to go, but man it hurts.