How can I learn Russian when the alphabet is completely different from the rest of Europe?

How can I learn Russian when the alphabet is completely different from the rest of Europe?

Russian is an alpha language and I want to learn it, but the alphabet is a huge turn off.

Pic related: a russian girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37l7P5V1eXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I learned it in like 4 days, you must be stupid if you can't learn it

>the alphabet is completely different from the rest of Europe
No it's not. Cyrillic is used by many European countries. Its origins are Latin and Greek.

>Russian is an alpha language

I stopped reading, Russian is a sissy language. It sounds like pussy.

You can learn the alphabet in an hour
The alphabet is the easiest part

Wjozhjezchzj, pls

Masz coś do mnie kurwa? Zajebać ci lepę na pysk kutasiarzu?

Russian would look similar to that if written in latin

>the alphabet is completely different from the rest of Europe
Maybe you should look at it first. Several letters are different: й ц г ш щ з ъ ф ы п л д ж э я ч ь б ю, couple of days and you're done.

shut up!

>the alphabet is completely different from the rest of Europe?
fucking retard it's basically greek with additional letters

Cyrilic is actually pretty easy. MOTAK are the same as latin and the reast can be learned easily using mnemonics. You can realistically learn to read it slowly in 2 hours.

Greek hasn't been the lingua franca in Europe since before the Roman empire. Latin script has been the standard for millennia now.

at least they have their own alphabet that fits their language , not like your germanic cucks that use the latin alphabet even if it doesn't fit your languages

You got a point there, italybro.

Runes when?

Are you fucking kidding me? Cyrillic is easy, it's pretty much half the same, quarter greek and quarter "new characters/characters with different sound"

Try an actual different alphabet, something asian, or arabic.

>alpha language
autism

I learned hiragana and katakana in one day. I don't understand hoe is it difficult to learn 33 characters

Dude, you can learn it in 30 minutes.. literally 30 minutes is all you need to learn it and then all you need to do is practice it.

Someone's jealous

Just shut the fuck up Polish fucks
Your language sounds like a retard with a potato in his mouth trying to speak Russian
I know one Polak and I literally thought he's retarded first time I heard him speak Polish

Now when I think about it the Polish guy was actually disabled, his face and his arms were bloated up

Is this a bait? According to Wikipedia Russian alphabet has 33 letters. Did your language-teachers never give you words for homework? I always used to study 30-40 words the day before and got all words correct. It isn't hard at all to learn a new script, especially not cyrillic that shares similiarities with latin and greek letters. You are just finding excuses because you are a lazy snownigger.

DO NOT LEARN IT!

>Hurr what are you talking about OP it's basically the same as Greek durr

Well it's not like Greek is easy to learn either.

op is faggot, i learn the alphabet and the cursiv in 1/2 hours on my phone, it's fucking easy and petty slow a learner. The hard part comes after, the declinaison, grammar is pure evil desu

Just Learn the letters then find red army choir video wuth cyrillic lyrics aand sing along to practice thats whatvi did

>when the alphabet is completely different from the rest of Europe

it's almost exactly the same

cursive is stupid though

Russian sounds like a boy before puberty trying to imitate an adult person.

Polish is older than Russian, therfore it can't be Russian.

they sound as if someone constantly switched gears in their mouths while pronouncing vowels

also they lisp which is quite ridiculous

>pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhh sshhhhhhh
What did they mean by this?

You have the same sounds though lol

>You have the same sounds though lol
>ш Sh
>щ Sch
We have only 2 white noise letters while your language is all about make a snake's sound.

>Polish is older than Russian
That's a complete non-sense. Natural languages don't suddenly appear out of nowhere, they slowly evolve from their previous forms. Technically, all of them are of the same age.

we use exactly the same two sounds idiot

Both languages have the same sounds, but you overuse them... I swear, whenever i hear a pole speak, it's non stop "szscyszcsy szscszysz scszscow". Way to much hissing. Russian has much less hissing, it doesn't sound nearly as bad as Polish. Just my opinion, I hear Polish wuite often, and am able to compare.

how can we overuse them if they appear mostly in Slavic vocabulary which we share to a great extent

the only real difference is that we use a szcz cluster which in Russian is nowadays pronounced ś (щ)

also we don't distinguish soft sounds relying on prepalatals instead (which appear in soft context anyway)

w szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie

russian sounds like gypsies tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=37l7P5V1eXU well,you dont have cool songs like this one,do you?

Darya a qt