What does Sup Forums think about Avril Lavigne?

What does Sup Forums think about Avril Lavigne?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TIy3n2b7V9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's rather pretty.

MINA SAKO ARIGATO

she's Canadian and pretty hot. Oh and her music obviously sucks but ironically singing along is always a blast.

HEY HEY

Chill out, whatcha yellin for?

nostalgiacore at absolute best. complicated was played so much i could recall it after death

I'm interested to see her family tree. How does someone get this hot? As I recall her mom isn't particulalry pretty.

Youth and a good stylist.

I dunno I'm pretty sure her beautys inherent. And even compared to other women her age she's so beautiful it's like it's scientifically important. More need to be made is what im getting at.

>what everyone on Sup Forums dreams about

youtube.com/watch?v=TIy3n2b7V9k

Ugh, me actually being a skateboarder when this was released, shit was embarrassing.
It did seem to influence girls to think i was cool for a short period of time, so that was good i guess.

SINGING RADIOHEAD AT THE TOP OF OUR LUNGS

skateboarding is embarrasing?

No, the song was embarrassing, and when girls would sing the lyrics at you when you were skating around or whatever.

I think the 57 people who worked on her last album, herself, and Nickelback's Chad, need to really consider if they're really into making music, or a product.
>it's pop music, it's cold, and hallow, but fun; Consume Senpai, CONSUME...

I heard she got aids

Shit music, when i was in middle school i knew a guy who made her his waifu. Made me sick as shit to see that people
Obsessed over stupid shit like looks when it comes to music

Avril is my waifu

Qt, but not the best music. I don't mind her music. it's just not very good

Whose music do you mind?

KUH KUH KUH KAWAII

>KUH K

I seriously love this song.

I quite like that song.

KUH KAWAII

Sum 41

Hayley Williams >>> Avril

spotted the american

Bump

thank god

Let Go a classic album, The Best Damn Thing underrated

Your welcome.

When it comes to pop her music was pretty decent.
Also hot as fuck.