Sup Sup Forums, how do I get over having obsessive thoughts about someone...

Sup Sup Forums, how do I get over having obsessive thoughts about someone? I have to see this person at least 2-3 times per week and it's getting to the point where I want to quit my job because I don't want to see her anymore, the pain is too much too bear. Pretty girls are my weakness. How do I get out of feeling like this? I feel like I've fallen into a Web and can't get out...

Why don't u just ask her on a date or to go get a drink or something

You could ask your PCP for something that'll reduce your libido as a side effect. (Anti-depressants)

Only bad thing with this is often night terrors

N00b can't handle a little heat

Or just smash

Just accept it Op

Just let her be the one to get away

Dubs don't lie this is sum quality advice

Along with everything else, yeah

Fall asleep? I'd wish for a raw creampie

damn...

2 types of people

Feels thread now

Only way is to numb the pain with hard liquor

Yeah, people that've experienced the ecstasy of a raw creampie and virgin romantics

If he runs away, he'll be closer to his father.

Have sex you idiot. Fuck a hooker or something

Edgy

She has a rich boyfriend who she has been with for 5 years now. Going out with her would just make me think more about her and how I cant have her.

>focus on her flaws and negatives
>realise relationships are superficial and love isn't that great
>bang a clubslut to remind yourself there is plenty of pussy

That is what is so hard man, I have constant dreams about this girl, I think about her constantly. I hate feeling obsessed like this. When I see her I have to play it cool and act like Im not interested in her, but when I'm alone she's all I think about.

I have already done that a few times and its not working. I also have a girlfriend who used to work at the same place and my girlfrI end would always ask me if I was interested in her and I would lie and say no. I asked my gf why she would ask if I liked this other girl and she said could tell by the way I looked at her.

No, I refuse to take drugs because of this. I'm all natty bro. No fake shit.

That pic is how I feel man, empty inside. Normally girls don't do this to me, but this girl has done it to me.

Bump

suggesting a pair of new glasses

How would new glasses help?

Why are you such a Pussy OP?
I felt like that in middle school, you are acting like she is the only pretty girl left in your town, for fuck sakes grow a pair and stop being such a whimp.
The thoughts and feelings will go away over time, why dont u go out more and try getting laid, one night stands ain't that bad, just a little depressing.

I don't know why I'm such a pussy, it's just the way I'm wired. Its easier said than done. I have already done some one night stands but it hasn't changed how I feel. I wish this girl would tell me she's not interested in me or just be really mean to or possibly me off or something so I can get over her.