Show me something natural

>Show me something natural
>Like ass with stretch marks

I really do fucking HOPE TO GOD you all aren't THIS fucking RETARDED.

If you seriously think that's a good line in ANY sort of way, shape or form, I'm sorry (actually, I'm fucking not), but I have to unironically inform you that you must be WAY below average levels regarding intelligence or mental capabilities, otherwise I see no fucking possible explanation to any somewhat intelligent being (not just human) ((subhumans/ niggers included)) ever thinking that's a "clever" fucking """"""""""rhyme"""""""""".

I have NEVER seen a bigger industry plant than fucking Kendrick "shit" Lamar. As in, how fucking much (((money))) do (((they))) fucking pay you idiotic, retarded, braindead shills to promote his shitty fucking music? Is it REALLY worth it to waste your life advertising a fucking niggerman whose music SUCKS major dick to underage people all over the internet?

How SAD are YOU? Seriously, get a fucking life, no, really, I'm not kidding, I will say this in the fucking face of EVERY Kendrick fan. Just please, please, please, kill YOURSELVES. PLEASE.

And now a little something for those who will say my post lacks "substance", or some shit like that. Here's my reasoning solely based on this "man"'s "music":

The beat is TERRIBLE.

>OH WOW DUDE THE BEAT FUCKING CHANGES FROM ONE MINUTE OF THE SONG TO ANOTHER!!1!!11!2!211!!!!!1!

Yeah, thank fucking GOD, otherwise I would literally fall ASLEEP DURING THE FUCKING "TRACK".

Second of all, his voice is TERRIBLE. No, really, he sounds like an underage child whose voice is just starting to change and mature yet it never fully does, and it actually fucking HURTS to listen to from how fucking cringy and WEAK it is.

And his "message"? WHAT FUCKING "MESSAGE"? HE HAS NEVER SAID ANYTHING OF RELEVANCE BESIDES MUH OPPRESSION MUH DICK MUH ALCOHOL, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING RAPPER HAS BEEN DOING SINCE THE FUCKING 90S.

Holy FUCK I'm mad. Reached character limit: FUCK YOU.

Sit down

Oh shit it's Biggie Cheese!

shut up

Hol' up, lil bitch.

Fpbp

is this meme

if not it meme now

OP just got Humbled

agree desu

thanks

are you white?

you're white.

you okay man? did something happen? do you need to talk about it? We're all here for you buddy.

I know this is a copypasta but why does any criticism of a rap song or artist on this board have to have at least one use of the word "nigger" in it? Is it because everyone who makes these posts is a racist right wing dickhead?

>unironically
stopped reading there

Instant B8

IMO it's easier to attack the artist rather than the art

u good lil homie?

>show me something natural
>like dubs in this shit thread

Nah some BBC cycled him and his bitch never went back after she got blacked

*KEKED

proof that the people disagreeing with me are utter newfags

Thanks for producing new pasta m8.

be humble

what are you even saying? i'm 100% serious

i'm maori

I guess his message of "the hood sucks be enlightened and also police are lame" is not very original but I think he has interesting delivery and cool production
Just the right dude who happened to meet the right producer at the right time

I don't get why people like his shallow lyrics or his basic beats. I don't care about the guys music.

Bandwagon

My ex was African
That booty was worth the stretch marks
my god