Tits or gtfo. Still counts with chest herpes

would still fuck i'm that desperate

turn her around 360 degreese and put dick in

Tits or gtfo

interesting variation of a classic

I would still fuck it

No, that's hiv

Not as far as I can tell.

Sorry, I was looking at your boobonic plague.

I have hyper acne like I have to be at the doctor half my life levels of hyper acne and this is much worse

I'd turn her around 720, and then leave.

It's cystic acne. Poor girl.

acner.org/acne-info/cystic-acne-part1/

OP UR SICK AND SHOULD BE TORCHERED FOR MAKING FUN OF HER... SHE IS A BEAUTIFYL STRONG WOMAN WHOSE STORY IS A INSPERATION FOR MANY... FUCK U FOR MAKING FUN, I WOULD KICK UR FUCKING ASS IRL

I think you mean "zits or GTFO"

tbh.

you have beautiful eyes anyway ....

your caps lock is stuck

LOL

This is eczema. I had a fuck buddy for two years that had it this bad.

u in Sup Forums, u baiting .... there's no such thing as a moral person in chan kek

totally would

that was terrible bait.

like "going to walmart in sweatpants" bad

underrated post

lost

yeeeeeeeeeees

that wart on her chin, ew. wouldn't bang

its no wart, moron

hope you get well son i had "Bad Acne" and because of that my self esteem was going down and i get depression too now my Acne is gone but the depression is still there with suicide thoughts i was in 4 clinics because of that, i take antidepressants and benzos to get trough the day ..... good luck man

All dat MRSA

Her back is probably fine. Just bend her over and mount her doggy

don't worry the pills i take clear my skin but if i don't take them i wind up very zitty and the is usually a lot of pus but i am fine

good to hear

kill it with fire

I had Acne Vulgaris. Accutane works wonders bro. Been clear for 3 years and I don't get any acne at all anymore.

i just changed my food and did more sport but i get benzos because of my social anxiety after the sport and benzos my acne was gone i have a few scares but you cant see them because of my beard.......i think my acne was only because of the extreme stress from my social anxiety

It's possible. Mine was genetic. Accutane was the only thing that worked and not only that, completely cured my acne. I haven't taken accutane in 3 years. It sucks while you're on it but god damn does it work. Aren't you afraid the benzos will mush your brain and dull your personality?