Let me fuck your minds

Let me fuck your minds

Both

open.
/thread

Close. Now GTFO

open

Close.. retards

The actual correct answer. Continuous turning will ultimately lead to both open and closed states in succession.

I find it funny how easy this is and how most of Sup Forums will know the answer but a vast amount of them will give the wrong one just because.

I'll break it down:
I know it's open so I'll say open (Ego Tier)
I know it's open but I'll say close (Troll Tier)
I know it's closed but I'll say closed (Stupid Tier)
I know it's closed but I'll say open (Ironically correct troll Tier)

yes

Opens the box.

how this?

it opens

Until it closes

don't put words in my mouth cunt

The only cogs that matter are the last two before the pulleys. The second to last is always going to move in one direction, depending on the direction you turn the first cog.

Consequently, the last cog will turn in the opposite direction of the second to last, but that doesn't matter, because continuous turning will cause the attached string to loop in a circle no matter what.

As the cog turns, the string will push and pull itself as it loops, shortening and lengthening the distance between its first end and the top of the box. That's what will cause the continuous opening and closing motion. It will do both in succession as you continuously turn the first cog.

I'm also assuming in this case that the string is not wrapping around itself.

If it's wrapping itself around, then the box will open. Just follow the path.

>open

OK so on the first cog, it goes clockwise
Second one goes anticlockwise
Third also goes anticlockwise
4th goes clockwise
5th anticlockwise
6th clockwise
7th anticlockwise
8th clockwise
9th anticlockwise
10th clockwise
11th anticlockwise
12th clockwise
13th anticlockwise
14th clockwise
15th anticlockwise

Therefore lid opens

In this case, however, continuous turning will ultimately cause the string to snap due to pulling tension, and the top will close.

>>so still both :P

What's in the box?

A dead cat and a source of radiation

>retards won't get the joke
>nobody on Sup Forums will get the joke

There's also a lot of drugs....

Please, Schroedinger, stop killing cats.
You wet the bed, too?

But you don't know if it's dead or not

the gears are very badly made so it will nether as it is incapable of turning by the looks of it

You cant /thread yourself retard

It'll open, if you keep turning it it'll close back up again.
Like said

/thread

Everyone gets the joke, but no one here actually knows quantum mechanics.

last gear is moving counterclockwise, so open

Lid:
>Open
Assumptions:
>Nothing will break
>Cog with handle cannot be reversed
>Pulley line will wrap around final cog

>Assumptions:
>>Nothing will break
>>Cog with handle cannot be reversed
>>Pulley line will wrap around final cog

Yep, these assumptions should be obvious, but there's always going to be some faggots who want to try to pretend that there's some better third answer.

Open, lol how is this considered a challenge? I guess it may be a challenge to some but seriously, a 4 year old could work this out in a minute.

This Kills the Box.

Let me fuck your minds

If your answer is anything other than open or closed, you are the same as the faggot who argues that the plane won't take off from the treadmill because the wings will clip the hand rails.

Lol 3rd answers equal progress user.

The pulleys open the box, so yeah,we do

Hahahahahhahaahhah
>>handrails

close

Opens. Fuck harder, pussy.

The correct answer to this requires some knowledge of it being 3d, as we see ot flat, we assume without realizing that the anchor point for the string from the box to the final cog wouldn't give slack, but would seem to get stuck around a peg and cause continuous tension shortening the total length. Thus all the 'open-only' answers

the last cog turns counterclockwise, so the string will spool up going that way and open lid. But, imagine that the crank at the beginning was turned the other way, and the final cog turns clockwise. The string will still spool up, just going the other way, and will still raise the lid. The string is just attached to that last cog. It's not a belt. It looks like a fixed attachment to me.

This. Doesn't matter which way you turn the crank at the start. It will open at the end no matter what.

What fucking nigger twists belts like that on those two pairs of gears?

only thing I'll put in your mouth is my cock

You forgot:
I don't know so I chose randomly

>no one here actually knows quantum mechanics.
Else than you?