Have you seen the pewdz lately Sup Forums? He's being driven mad by the globalists, the jews, the feminists...

Have you seen the pewdz lately Sup Forums? He's being driven mad by the globalists, the jews, the feminists. He's slowly becoming.... a man.

Which is surprising because he's from Sweden and all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ABmkrD2BXow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf I love hitler now

hail pewds

Funny, I thought the same

people here like that faggot?

the silly crude voice he makes really pisses me off.

he's actually not cancer anymore. And his old fans is starting to hate him. ~2017 has been gone thus far.

I think his fanbase has grown with him. People aren't in their early-mid teens anymore.

>he's actually not cancer anymore.
yeah he still seems like a faggot seems you people are just exceedingly easy to pander to .

Well, I would have said the same shit if I hadn't started watching him again.

Fuck off you miserable cunt

all hail king poopiepie

Imma join the discussion here. I don't watch him, I watched some of his old amnesia videos and shit, but I haven't watched any of his shit from these last years. So I might be in deep waters, but I'll still say that... What does he contribute with? Fucking reactions?? Who watches that shit, really? There's other entertainers out there who do real shit, other than just reacting.

It seems his videos are centered around his person. Which I find dull as fuck. No hating on him though.

I'm in the same boat as you. I watched him back with the Amnesia, and left when he went full retard really quick.

He's shitting out videos trying to stay on top, so some of it is really shit. Like the reaction videos, he's doing way to many of them. The thing I like is he's starting to make videos in the direction of how Filthyfrankd and Idubbz made theirs. I understand most people also find them edgy and cancer, but that's what I enjoy.

Yeah man. I don't like it when something is centered around someone's person.

I guess it depends though. I really like what Willam Belli does, and I guess it's somewhat centered around his person - but he's got his own thing. And his own show and shit.

edups as of late has been, really bad. The pigs feet vid was terrible.

Yeah, same with Frank. Seems like Idubbz moved from Australia to Cali. So now Frank only makes shitty rap songs and just weird retarded videos. Idubbz is just doing colabbz with other and sometimes a contentcop video. I don't like his new aproach on the unboxing either, but I'm giving him prox for trying something new.

Pewdi "all Jews deserve to die" pie

Keked when I saw this shit, now jew media sites are onto him

This is his latest video.
Ill just leave this here.

youtu.be/ABmkrD2BXow

yeah still seems like a faggot