They all have boyfriends

They all have boyfriends.

Seriously, I do not know any women who are single. How the fuck am I supposed to get a girlfriend if there are no single women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnJ3eWoigG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're supposed to steal them, dumbass.

be yourself, don't take shit from anyone, explore things, leave the house, join up to clubs you are interested in.

>be yourself

Steal one from their shitty boyfriend. They're only with them because they need to be with someone.

Just download tinder

?

You do know the internet exists, right? I mean you surely have to be aware of that since you're on here bitching about not finding women. Did you know the world is bigger than your town, right? Shit nigga.. hit up them dating shits, you bound to find a girl or two that's single.

>he thinks the ones on the internet are actually single.

Girls looking for a man on the internet fuck 4 different guys every week, minimum.

> fuck 4 different guys every week, minimum.

Should someone get you a dictionary and explain what single means or you think you eventually gonna get there on your own?

Oops, misclick

>getting into a relationship with a girl met on tinder

lol. how's my dick taste, nigga?

Their not single, dumbass.

Guess you not single either then, you and your hand are in a exclusive relationship dog. Problem solved.

Can't believe I am stuck arguing with the motherfucker who thinks fucking is the same shit as dating.. the world we live in.

>I'm losing the argument
>better attack the arguer

>The man's movement

You probably think you'd make a great boyfriend, but how would anyone know? How do you communicate that?

If all the women you know are taken, the obvious solution is to get out and meet more people. Few people even know you exist. The guys who get women are the guys who are out meeting people.

You may have to meet a hundred women before you find one you like, but if you're not out meeting people you'll never meet one you like.

Get it? The problem is you. Be the type of person women want to be with, and get visible.

Shit when you start narrating your own life like that dog?

>Their not single, dumbass.
>I'm losing the argument
>better attack the arguer

This is why we need IDs

Girls are fucking retarded, it's 2017
Trump is in office, economy is rising, get money faggot

>implying

Dude stop being a faggot, seriously. Not impressing anybody. This is how retarded you are, im another user who is interjecting just to call you on your shit.

Nigger

But in all seriousness, you can't force a relationship. It is something that has to come naturally.

hey man my GF has a single friend and every time she comes over she basically begs to be fucked by anyone.

they're out there.

>he man meet my new girlfriend. We met on Craigslist

trips of truth

I believe it.

And?

Fuck you care what others think of you? Just keep doing you.

Not the guy you're arguing with.
You're not winning any arguements right now.

Omg, he actually doesn't know.

OP one person not wanting to be with you, not necessarily your fault. Can't find anyone to be with? That is ALWAYS your fault. How old are you?

That craigslist is full of hookers and muggers? If you fall in love during your mugging though dog, that shit can't be helped.

I'm 42