I have this intense GILF fetish. Does anybody know where I can buy a grey-haired blow up doll...

I have this intense GILF fetish. Does anybody know where I can buy a grey-haired blow up doll, or a realistic 'mature' real doll, or any kind of sex doll that represents a granny?

JESUS wants your semen for breakfast in heaven

just go to any cemetary op

You could always roll your own. There's lots of instructions on the net about making them from cloth. I made a few out of 1" thick memory foam. Turned out alright. I used a pattern for a 24" doll and scaled it up.

Oh, and a styrofoam wig head and some paint or magic markers.

i've always wanted to make one. do you know whre i can can find instructions?

Just get a real one.

Look for the older women on something like plenty of fish.

i use a pillow with fake breasts sewed on and i put lingerie on it, but i need a head and legs and stuff. realer boobs

I have, no luck. I met one at a bar once, but I had to go to work. I haven't found any in public that flirt back, besides her.

Just look for the older women on pof and send them all messages asking if they want to fuck.

I guarantee youll find at least one.

Google cloth doll making. Look for a guy named Runo. That'll get you started.

Silicone boobs available from Queen Cat Toys.

I tried it. None of them want a 27-year-old, even though they say i am handsome, i need to be a with a girl my own age, etc.

Thanks

This thread is pretty quiet, so
dollforum dot com

OP I'll presume you are a Jan Burton fan?

U ugly and theyre nice.

>unironically saving watermarked images
>ever
you're fucking garbage

hell yeah

what if this was your grandma?

it wouldn't be. If it were, i wouldn't care. My grandma is weird, she is against sex and stuff. She's very "conservative" but she's actually a lot like a dem she thinks lots of things should be ilelgal and regulated. shes also very sick and liek 80lbs. i wouldn't fuck anybody who isn't healthy and is very weak, unless it were my wife in a romantic way.

Moar?