WEWW LETS GET TRIGGERED AGAIN GUYS

Newfag, I remember my first shitpost.

Fuck off with this b8

A: All life matters.

B: Black lives do not matter.

Choose one.

>Black Lives Matter
When nig nogs use words but don't understand their meaning

Because the BLM movement has devolved into movement where blacks must be given pity at all times and everybody else must loath themselves. Black culture in general has this disgusting victim complex. I believe in the statement that black lives matter, but so does everybody else.

My black coworker is pretty decent. They're not all bad. He runs into bad luck every now and then like recently doing time for robbery.

Because i'm not a retard.

When porch monkeys respect each other's lives as much as they want us superior whiteys to, then we can think about it.Until then... oh lawdy I is target practice.

Fuck off Tyron.

As a white supremacist... haha! Fried Chicken!

Because the biggest niggerkiller by far, are other niggers.
I would call them hypocrites, but thats a mighty big word for a black person to understand.
So he probbly would get mad and start calling me a rasist.

im white

White power!!

I chuckle'd

Black Lives Matter.

Are you that stupid that you would believe that?

The only correct answer is B.

Even bigger than menthols?

If the blacks actually believed the shit there preaching about black lives matter they would stop gunning each other down in city streets. They would stop selling dope Toby here own people knowing its killing them. They would take care of the kids and teach them right from wrong..... Fuck the BLM movement. Bug crock of shit to extort mire limey from American taxpayers....

they don't we don't but especially they don't

I'm not stupid.

>black lives don't matter to blacks, why should whites care?

because black lives don't matter

I support the rhetoric at least.

On one hand "all lives matter" is a cop-out. Black Lives Matter at least tries to bring attention to genuine cultural problems that black communities face, both from "outside" sources and from within.

I don't believe in anti-white or anti-police sentiments. I don't think racism is as big of a problem in America as we are lead to believe (although this thread tells me otherwise), and I think that using racism is a short sighted excuse to not actually solve problems.

I think it is pretty obvious though that black people, or in a more general sense impoverished people, face some huge cultural barriers that we can all work a little harder to bring down.

>there

White Lives Matter More

>genuine cultural problems that black communities face,

act like savages, get treated like savages :)

f

I agree. Black Olives Matter.

I support it but also like to support all lives matter so i can include myself easier.

Because black lives don't matter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In theory its a great cause but in reality its a shit movement lead by people who are just as racist as the people they are complaining about. Its tied to several riots and mostly defending thugs that deserved to be shot.

they need more monkey bars

I don't support racist organizations.

Fuck that racist shit.
All lives matter or no lives matter.

>what do we want
dead cops
>when do we want it
dead cops

fuck these gay ass bitches

also not a feminist
inb4
>hur hur not a feminist means ur a sexist
fuck that gay ass shit
feminists dont have the monopoly on "equality"

Exaggerates usually justified police violence and perpetuates racism

Blacks can shoot whites or other blacks, but whites aren't allowed to shoot blacks.

It is so more more than "acting like savages" man. That is exactly what I mean by cultural problems and downplaying the disadvantages poor people face is just perpetuating it.

What would you do if you don't have access to education? Do you realize how big of an impact that makes? What happens when the area you live in has no/only minimum wage cars? Do you take a 40 minute bus right into a wealthier area only to not get a job there either because you've never had access to education and you're just looked at as an uneducated thug? Listen, I am not justifying selling drugs and violence, but there is a lot more to this than poor life choices and until problems like these get recognized (which at least in part BLM tries to do) the problems are only going to get worse.

Nah i support black lives splater

Because niggers have an inferiority complex as well as a victim complex. 95% of the nigger's deaths they protest were criminals who deserved it. They are also made up of whites who hate themselves and who don't actually care about blacks and blacks who just hate whites. You're a nigger, kill yourself, your life doesn't matter.

Class war doesn't mean a race war. You can make excuses all you want, but the problem here is that BLM is a hate group. To say otherwise is either idiotic or biased.

It sort of does though when a large majority of one class in metro areas happens to all be the same race.

Nothing good has come from it

Are you literally retarded? Blacks get more access to free education because of their race than any other minority or majority in the country. You are ignorant.

niggers have access to the same public education system everyone else has...they chose to not take advantage of it. not my problem

I care about everyones lives, not just blacks, provided they at least try to be civilized and not be hateful brainwashed criminals. But I wouldn't expect someone with low limited intelligence (like you, OP) to understand that.

BLM showing teens how to loot in gangs instead of solo since 2013 or whenever their dumbasses showed up.

you racist retards dont even realize blm is just "hey cops, stop executing us".

Black Lives Matter is a hate group disguised as a "movement" and it has absolutely no reason to exist. It's been statistically shown that the police are not racist, and that blacks are more violent than whites.

The media sensationalized a one instance of white on black violence (even though the police opened fire because they were threatened, not because they were racist) they knew the SJWs and professional victims will get pissed, will share the story everywhere, and won't do a shred of research.

BLM has made an unfair mockery of the police. If it weren't for the police, the ungrateful BLM fags would be dead where they stand.

how is it a hate group?

BAHAHAHA Then you haven't been paying attention. Also, 90% of police shootings of blacks are justified, and more whites are killed by cops every year. Kill yourself.

Op is Right black lives matter is an upstanding organization that does not incite violence and is made up of respectful citizens...

No lives matter.

Just watch a single video of one of their protests, you stupid fuck.

Yeah, those cops were threatened by a guy who had his back to them. You're right.

Sure they make a big deal about it when the cops do it but when blacks kill other blacks you hear them say nothing.

>justified

That's not the job of the police, bro.

Literally not true. In many places around the country (including my own, Chicago area) public education is funded by property tax.

Higher property tax = wealthier areas = better education
Lower property tax = poorer areas = worse education

Black people (and again poor people in general) literally don't have access to the same education as anyone else.

Die

So? What does that have to do with this movement?

Oh, so they're not. Thanks for clarifying.

Pretty much this.

>90%
I swear that's like the statistical average of everything.

How many Jews were killed in the Holocaust?
>90%
How much of the word did you do?
>90%
How many statistics are made up on the spot?
>90%
I think the only thing that is used more is 99%.

we're clearly not even talking about the same story. end your life immediately.

i guess you're literally retarded

They in fact do. All they need to do is apply themselves, get decent grades and they can do the same as anyone else, they are just too stupid to. Also, the United Nigger College Fund, no other race has a college fund dedicated to their race specifically.

because black lives don't matter

How many of the cops were shot in recent controversial police killings of blacks? Zero.

More evidence that you are a nigger. If you pull out a gun, act violently and disobey orders, then you should be shot.

Im black and i don't support black lives matter

Come on man.

Oh, so you ignore the ones that show you're a racist retard. nice work man.

I'm mixed race and I'd like to support "All Lives Matter". I do find the level of racism particularly in the US rather shocking.

Spotted the cuck.

You're pathetic, dude. Take the nigger dick out of your mouth long enough to realize that growing up poor isn't an excuse to be a piece of shit criminal, a thug, or a burden on the system.

Plenty of whites grow up poor, in poverty stricken areas, and still make something of themselves.

Also, just because you decided to bring it up, public transportation is paid for by tax dollars from citizens that pay taxes. The vast majority of which are white. They make it possible for niggers to take a bus ride to better themselves. But that, of course, still isn't good enough. Why? Because niggers are lazy. They're entitled and expect a handout. They want what whites have without having to work for it, and expect whites to become subservient to them.

And pathetic cucks like you? You enable that kind of behavior. Fuck you.

I'm not a cuck or race traitor, OP. Kill yourself. :^)

What about the ones where a guy was shot in the back, or they choked a guy to death? You know, what the movement is about? You're arguing something else.

Are you retarded? The shooting in Houston where a dozen cops were shot by a BLM nigger, or the one in Louisiana or something where 4 more died. There have been several more the last few months, nigger.

i thought i told you to end your life, faggot

Plenty of black people grow up poor and make something of themselves too.

The overwhelming majority of black and white people who grow up poor and uneducated stay poor and uneducated.

That's not what I asked. Jesus christ you people are dense.

Look, I have been arrested, did I get shot? No, I complied, those niggers didn't and they paid for it. Look for sympathy somewhere else, perhaps a farm where all the other sheep live.

someone is butthurt by logic.

Not listening to cops isn't really an excuse for them to execute you. Are you seriously suggesting this?

*Most* niggers shot recently were felons with guns who didn't follow orders, or criminals who didn't follow orders, they deserved it. No cops needs to get shot for the killing to be justified.

Basicly, most part of the people when a white person shoots someone, or anything they give it more importance than if it would be done by a black person.
Also they are trying to remain with the scars that were inflicted to their ancestors, and try to guilt to us, for something that we havent done, I've never owned a black slave, neither killed a black person, so i shouldnt be ashamed for being a white cis male as they say.

end yer foken life, yer wee ninny

>race is a social construct, a meaningless non-category
>no one belongs to any race besides the human race, and dividing us up is anti-intellectual
>lets base an entire movement around race

wew lad

No they don't! Black lives matter significantly far LESS and White lives matter much more! This is a fact

Not in and of itself but when you couple it with someone who is belligerent as well as several cases where they had a gun, a violent criminal record or where they even tried to take the cops gun then yes, it is justified.

Like which ones? And what retard thinks police should have the power to kill people? Damn you're dumb.

I support eugenics.
But only on the ugly ones.