My cat pissed in my office somewhere and i cant fucking find where the mother fucking smell is driving me crazy anyone...

My cat pissed in my office somewhere and i cant fucking find where the mother fucking smell is driving me crazy anyone have any helpful tips?

It could be mold

Blacklight

burn the office

does this really work?
And yeah there mold down here but thats not the smell its def cat piss.

UV light shows up catpiss really well

The piss is most likely dried up by now, this is why you have trouble finding the exact spot.

Clean everything up. Use some product that are meant to remove strong pet odors and don't be afraid to water up the floor. Move all the furniture as you clean up. Repeat as needed...

And don't forget that your cat loves you.

white people man...

I love my cat but the shithead doesnt love me.

They don't show it well but they always love the people they're with.

Stop telling lies.

Lick the ground, you will recognize the taste and probably get high.

owed cats my whole life i know when i die my cat will eat my eyes immediately. we are just a means to a end for cats

Check the ceiling

Buy enzymatic cleaner for pets and spray the whole place down.

strong flashlight
scan floor for liquid or crystals

i think im gona buy a uv flashlight from walmart

Thanks anons ill post the rest of this set now

yup, uv light, and if you find the glasses that sometimes comes with it you'll see piss and cum light up like crazy.

What the fuck is her tumblr now, is she still alive?

afterwards i would recommend applying an odor that repels the cat, such as vinegar or lemon to prevent it from pissing there again. most of the time they try to use the same spot again

She killed herself ironicly she used a exit bag...Wanted to go out painlessly...

any lurkers cause ima stop posting if not?

A UV lamp will do it. The piss glares up bright yellow, in fact it's better when it's dried. I got mine from a pet shop for £9 but you might do better on Amazon. Enzyme cleaner will kill the smell.

nigger gtfo

WHY DO WHITE PEOPLE DO THIS SHIT

Because we can. We aren't afraid of pain and death like you niggers are.

Nothing gets the smell of cat piss out like it's own blood. Slit your cats throat and spray its blood everywhere. Because cats are assholes.

Trips tell the truth.

I find this weirdly erotic

did she getted scratched by her cat?

yes

Are all pics of the same girl? If yes, does anyone have the story/source?

Start dragging your asshole across your floor in each room, you have to mark your territory

TIC TAC TOE

white chick is mentally unstable cuts the fuck out of her self.