The Jews are planning to take over the world. Prove me wrong, Sup Forums

The Jews are planning to take over the world. Prove me wrong, Sup Forums.

>Protip
You can't.

>implying anyone here thinks otherwise

Got me there.

Here, I'll prove you wrong.
>they already have.

also samefagging

i can prove you wrong easily ready?
u sure you ready?
>jews already took over the world.
prove me wrong.

damn, practically the same formatting. nice user

Nigger wut

Again. What?

here's a melting jew user, you earned it.

>mobileuser
kys

tard i was complimenting the fact we posted practically the same thing. but now you're just retarded.

The way science works is you have to prove your theory in order for it to be applicable. Why don't you prove your standing first before attempting to debate nothing?

Fellow anons the globalist jew must be punished, when that day comes I will be right there beside you.

literal autist

Oh, sorry.
Mein neger zwei.

you wouldn't understand the multiple levels of the jew takeover, that's why you allowed it to happen. sick of having this same debate, the facts are there you just can't see them because you are a narrow minded cuck who lives in some small little make believe world

>pc user
Enjoy having back problems.

>jew detected

it's funny people start here (prove it) then when you do they lose interest half way through because too complex
then they just go full godwin law on you.

YAWWWWWWWWWWWWN

been there done that. do your own research - chances are you won't even look at the data i send. troll jew confirmed.

I absolutely can't OP

I'm jewish and i'm not trying to take over the world.

Go back to Sup Forums m8

Jew here, I am doing no such thing.

>being too retarded to sit properly

that's because you're a low jew drone. you don't move pieces you are a piece that gets moved. fucking just because jews took over the world doesn't mean you did anything because you're a jew. kys if you don't even follow that logic.

You're part of that make believe world, makes you trivial doesn't?

As if we are that organized. It would make more sense to say the Catholics, since they actually have a leader in common.

lies

that's because jews already took over. you're just a jew pawn, you aren't a banker or MSM controller.

but tell us more why we should be attacked by islam just to protect your shitty isreal.

fuck the jews. fuck isreal.

So, you're basically being Ken Ham.

see. jew troll confirmed. keep shekeling my friend that's all you have. enjoy the afterlife when you get there ...oh wait you don't even get one of those.

I have a thousand dollar chair and use a gaming remote. Specifically I use the Nvidia shield controller. It's really ergonomic. This king of getting a hapic controller but that would mean sitting at the table.

ITT fags say
>prove it
knowing there isn't enough space to post all the evidence on one thread...and even if we do post it you will say
>tl;dr

etc...this is a like minded thread for people who did the research and know it. you can't prove us wrong sucks for you jew.

There's a reason why it's called a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven. Odds are, you're going to meet me there, since you believe in it.

Haptic. Sorry.

I don't think you should be attacked by islam,
I don't think that it is your job to protect my country,
shit, I already hate those faggots in america for thinking that they have some retarded obligation to me.

as the old saying goes. may the best man win.

if jews win ill become jewish. if muslims win ill become muslim. if the lefts win ill be left, if the rights win, i'll become right. the only thing worth respecting is power. power does not discriminate. power goes to the powerful. everything else is tribalism.

Who in their right mind wouldn't want to take over the world if you had the opportunity
Y'all niggas just jealous because they teach their kids how to manage money and they look out for their race(I know, it's a religion not a race)
Maybe if you hustle as hard as you hate you wouldn't be a neckbeard on the decline of your civilization

The Dutch are the ones who historically all the Jew conspiracies apply to. And they even got you to believe it was the Jews.

And the best part is I can even tell you this now and it'll never go anywhere.

jew here, we don't want you.

well then do the world a favor and kys
scourge ass religion

Prove yourself right, OP.

>Protip
You can't.

You made an extraordinary claim. It's on you to provide the proof.

>hustle as hard as you hate
race traitor confirmed. whiteboi u sound mad.

godwins law faggot, you lose. kys.

just as you don't know where i live, you won't know when i join you. the hard-right is now the prevailing power in the usa, i live in the usa, so therefore i support the hard-right. before that though i supported the left during obama's administration, and before that i supported bush. Nobody knows, nobody cares.

I'm a jew. Poor as fuck and no girlfriend.
If I'm controlling the world, I'm doing something wrong.

fuck off, i never said I was against Israel, I just think that countries shouldn't be interfereing in other countries' shit, i.e. US foreign policy since ww2.

ah so you're a cuck and a pawn.
at least you admit it. but you are part of the problem. the jew media owns you, you are swaying whatever way they say, you don't know what the entirety of the majority of america believes - you believe what the jew media wants you to believe.

so in reality you do whatever the jew media tells you. still a jew slave cuck bitch.

Ur not a jew.

But my peepee is cut :(

when we openly take the world, all conversions to will stop. all rabbis will be called and told that we are no longer taking in converts, to make sure that we only keep those that helped us get to where we are.
we don't want your bandwagon jumping trash in our ranks.

Well Trump isn't jewish so maybe your are wrong?

Or does Trump look a little Jewish?

nah i still think the jews in isreal should kill themselves so we can stop throwing our tax dollars at your shit tier scourge religion nation. only thing worse than isreal is the mudslimes attacking you for your existence there - then they attack us. the only one doing the off fucking should be you and your shit tier fake ass holy land country.

that's because your parents were tricked by the jew doctor.

proof the jews are taking over, they are already convincing people to mutilate their newborn baby boys dicks.

FUCKED UP.

It's not you chiam,it's the rich influential Jews.
Hollywood, media,govt etc

if calling me names helps you, go ahead. but it doesnt change anything. you want me to join your ranks? superior people dont complain about being repressed or having a problem. they're above the problem.

>the jews in isreal should kill themselves so we can stop throwing our tax dollars
here is a solution
GROW A COLLECTIVE PAIR AND STOP DOING WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO

So a tiny part of the Jews have money, but I'm to blame?
Then go protest in front of their mansions if that brothers you so much

what makes you think that those rich kikes are any more organised than us well off kikes?

That would be the Jews in our govt

>Burgundians scheme secret world empire from east France
>Create coalition to take over
>create first megacorporation
>create modern banking
>take over naval trade lines with privateers
>bait other nations into working for them
>enlist asians, africans, other euros, native americans with shekels
>be degenerates and war with roman catholic church
>let world trade, take cut, moar shekels
>create new york
>usa overtaken by british
>usa overtaken by yankees
>british shoot dutch leader
>britain taken over by dutch, install dutch cousin as new "age old royalty"
>watch world accuse jews of trying step 1, shitpost about "zionism"
>watch world blame jews for every other step
>keep quiet
>tfw

not wrong.
also, nice dubs.

that's what the jew master trained you to believe

you are living proof the jews took over. look at you. submissive like a trap, now go put your cock cage on faggot and follow whatever master gets your ass wet.

and this is Sup Forums if you don't like being called names maybe kys on a livestream for your emo faggot friends to fap to.

told you. told you!

all you have to do is poke the jew enough to get him mad enough to admit he owns the world and took it over.

no need for proof. the nigger just admitted it.

How do I trick a Jew into giving me his Jew gold?

they don't have mansions, they live next to people like you, just like the mudslimes. they try to blend in so they can't be attacked and if they are innocents like you get attacked - so they can say
>oy vey we are victims again, it is nazi germany oy vey hitler was worse than stalin oy vey

im not worried about names. and yes ive been trained well, and i have the good sense to keep in the company that will protect and reward me the most.

get rid of the jews and we'll talk. like my first post said, may the best man win. im not a man and i dont have a problem with that.

I have seen researchers, that the news does not want to happen ... of how even in England ruin the nature. And the jueses go out in favor of those Jews.
Of how Jewish enterprises ruin the English economy and the jueses go out in favor of these Jewish entrepreneurs.

In the United States as well. They are ruining the lands and the government and the jueses go out in favor of those cursed Jews .. just like in the whole world.

Jews today are the people who have more land than any other race in the world and around the world.

Are totally dominating the fruit and vegetable market by ruining the lands in the world and thus dominate with their transgenic Monsanto seeds.

Nobody stops them.

I'm a Jew. Can confirm.

>hates jews
>probably also hates blacks, mexicans, chinks and arabs
>I'm supposed to be the one that's mad
Listen. If you spent as much time improving yourself, saving money and making a name for yourself in the free goddamned utopia you live in as you do hating people on the internet, you'd already be successful enough to not give a fuck jews, nigs or any other "lesser" race does. Since you're so mad about it you must have a horrible life if you think they are the ones who caused that for you

I love these kinda questions. Because you are clearly stupid enough to think someone is planning to take over the while everyone else has realised that there is billions of other people and that goal is fucking stupid and impossible.

sheeeeit, if we werent anonymous in this board, you would see that is also me

Download Anoniskill. It replaces the Post ID with the posters IP.

i don't blame them for my life. in fact im happy. but i am disgusted by the fact that innocent americans have to die for our protection of isreal. you might not care that mudslimes come to america to kill us because we enforce the existence of isreal a fake ass country forced on the arab nations...thats cool with you? good for you. you probably laugh at shit like 9/11 edgelord faggot. hope a mudslime kills you for isreal and you get to be that 'happy successful winner' you fap to.

first can you tell me what you mean by Juesses it's instrumental in understanding wtf your post says

>planning
niggers its over. we won. get back to work, goy

sheeeeiiit if i gave a fuck id post more than this about it.

it killed Sup Forums

fucking 666 devil confirmed boys
we don't need proof
jews won.
antichrist

´shut the fuck up

Sorry, I use google translate.

I googled Anoniskill, couldn't find anything

Actually I'm a Jew that lives in a mansion. It took two generations to grow our business. Starting from a single scrap yard. So you can't claim we didn't earn it.

Israel is our front line against that. They are the ones being bombed, not us. Sure occasionally one will hijack a truck in France and run over 80 people. Do you think if Israel was gone it would be better? Do you think they would stop there? Islam is about conquering the world, by force if need be. You sound like a mudslime sympathizer. And I'm the one who is a race traitor. Get the fuck out of here with your dumbass logic

you are all jews because you are a jew. i like how if i said that id be racist but if you say it it's the truth because?

fucking kek.

confirmed jew MSM slave.
jew media controls your brain, you're fucked kid.

isreal sympathizer - jew media slave confirmed.

smfh you just don't get it. go die for isreal cuck

Normal fag here.
Nobody wants you either.

bit late to the party, aren't you, newfriend?

Really, guys?
>join thread
>see posts
>"No one wants to believe I'm right because Jews and for no other reason, so I'm not even gonna bother explaining it to you"

Good talk. Safely ignored.

I'm going to go use the sauna room later and watch one of the big screens before the ice storm hits, then I'm going to listen to my fostex headphones on my astell and kern if the power goes out, because only 3 rooms will have power from the generator and the Google fiber isn't on it. The rich live like you, we just have nicer stuff. My portable sound system costs a couple thousand, yours probably costs a couple hundred. Come the storm we all do the same shit though.

Ice storm? Midwestfag?

>googled
Get the fuck out of here, newfag.

Not all Jews support Israel, let alone the current Israeli administration. In fact the right wing is only in power due to the swing vote. It's like claiming all Americans support Trump and his coming war on drugs. Google Sessions and the rest of his incoming administration. Tell me you support it. Yet as Americans this is what others will think of you. It's not the fault of every Israeli, let alone new that Israel sucks

The truth is the Jews have been managing the world while all the other Goyim fuck it up.
They are the top scientists, philosophers, philanthropists, therapists, and entertainers. While blacks excel at sports, asians at math, jews exceed in everything else. Shalom Motherfuckers.