Day 2 of my 30 day water only fast, want to loose 100 lbs will post every day updates

day 2 of my 30 day water only fast, want to loose 100 lbs will post every day updates

I wish you luck

I keep telling you

Try the Brain juice diet.

It takes half the time to lose twice the weight.

Can I have your t-shirt when you die? I really like it

nice dick bro

So you are only drinking water, not eating anything? Can (and should) anyone do that? ʘ_ʘ

Anyway, I wish you the best luck. I wish I could do this too someday.

It’s mutilated tho :-P

You can but it's really not smart.

What's your weight OP?

That's twice today. You're just looking for attention now. Go do a push-up or sit-up

I second this. Op want to loose weight? get off your fat as and work for it

id still slob that knob

day three is the hardest, but after that your body starts to use its reserves for food and it becomes easy. dont get up too fast, feinting becomes an issue after the first week, make sure to exercise and get plenty of rest. sleep is crucial. After wards, do not start eating food right away as it may cause your body to go into shock. but buy a juicer and slowly aclimate your stomach back to normal food over a course of a week or so. after that stay away from meats as it will be damaging to your basicly new diet.

That’s what I thought too. OP wouldn’t provide her body with enough nutrients and stuff, except maybe if she drinks very mineral water, which still lacks vitamins and proteins.

Wanna loose weight?
Stop eating and drinking.
Only thing you can drink is your own cum

I wonder if it’s possible to get some permanent damage, even brain damage, from this kind of thing.

intermitten fasting

I fast every three monthes. its quite healthy and i always feel great while doing so. :D
keeps the body feeling new

Dude you gotta eat at least fruit & vegetables too. Otherwise you'll die and your metabolism will also slow down.

Masturbating would be too much an effort and he shouldn’t do it in his situation. Maybe he should drink someone else’s semen, which he probably already did.

You have to have a brain to damage it.

Chad, get off Sup Forums

Are you currently in education? Maybe you should do this during summer. I don’t think you’d be able to concentrate at classes without eating anything.

Op is faggot. Instead of moving his fat ass for 1-2 hours 3 times a week hes like oh fuck this shit im being a fat hungry unhealthy fuck for ever

>Are you currently in education?
This person is obviously uneducated

>30 day water only fast
thats nuts! what about vitamins? you need those and a bare minimum of calories to keep your gut floora from dying off.

this guy knows what he's talking about

Yup and after that your body is going to store even more weight being triggered by the starvation. Fat cells have memory. You need lifestyle change, not just a 30 day autistic diet/fast. You need to change your nutrition for life. There's no quick fix. Sorry.

Yes you do a controlled fast. Those are good. OP is going to hit mc Donald's in a few hours. Everyone should just post fast food in his thread when he updates

Forget it. Everyone gave him good advice. He's just a retard

Just take 3 DNP pills a day and eat what you want. Just keep a fan blowing on you. I lost 24lbs of fat in 9 days while drinkin 1.5 gallons of water a day.

i ffel tired the second day of fast, have a slight headache which goes away after the third day so nothing to do for me today

What if OP is Korean and the fan kills him?????

>urrently in education? Maybe you should do this during summer. I don’t think you’d be able to concentrate at classes without eatin
i take vitamins and all essential electorlytes and shit everyday as a supplement. google jason fung 30 day fast program

there is no slow down in metabolism if you fast and are fat like me, the body even ups the metabolism , since we are hunters the body will do everything to conserve muscle and burn fat until we catch something to eat. this slow down metabolism is a myth and only occurs at people who are NOT obesed

look into keto diet. eat meat and cheese and you lose weight

Fine then, I’ve never heard of that dude, but I hope he’s not some shady pseudoscientist.

Katelyn yourself.

I was thinking the same thing, I'd suck 100 pounds off of OP

God, Sup Forums has made me a faggot

My suggestion to you is to take 1250 calories a day. You will lose weight without putting your body in shock from starvation. It'll help shrink your stomach as well.

check this study out recommed it, dude lost and kept of 200 lbs with fast, no slow down in metabolism since he had so much fat to burn, was in deep ketosis.

There has been a lot of tests to do with this. It possible to an extent but you have to take lots of supplements and there will be a point you will just die.

>She

Op posted pic of cock

>you're fucking retarded

Pls post more of yourself i like you and i want you

you a gril?
still virgin cause of small dick and body, want to find a girl on /b to loose virginity

tread lightly, friend

Sup Forums's taking a pretty liberal interpretation of what a "girl" is nowadays.

You're a sad, pathetic creature.

There's no girls on the internet

i weigh 92 kg atm and have been fat all my life. i rlly want to change, but after a few days i just cant control myself. does anyone have tips

control yourself

I WILL FINDE EIN MÄDCHEN ON /B

eat less, exercise a little.
I've lost 40 pounds just doing that.

I'm still a little bigger than I'd like to be, but it definitely works.

im 19 and never had a healthy life-style its hard to just swith in a day. do you have tips?

Im no gril but can eat yo cock better than any pathetic gril and take it in the ass, and the plus is that theorically you will still be a virgin

I lost about 40 pounds by drinking lots of water and cutting out soda

You're the man. I'm glad you're doing this for science

thanks bro, will try

why is your dick hard

In case nobody has told you. You will die. The fast loss in the tons of fat will kill you.

this too.
drinking water helps a lot.

nice dubs by the way.

Checkd dubs
As a matter of fact I do

Everyone is going to die. Worst comes to worse he gives up am i right?

i also pump every day when i get hungry to suppres myhunger , so in 30 day i will loose 100 lbs and be pumped

>women can't have penises

fasting works

Correct

There are people who have died from starvation sooner than your fast is lasting for.

Starvation causes irreversible damage to many of your major organs.

Your goal shouldn't be weight loss in general. It should be fatloss. There is a lot of superficial weight in water and carb depletion that will immediately come back once you start eating normally again. You will lose lean body tissue on top of this too.

And the worst of it all is, when your reach your goal weight by doing this, you will still have a lot of fat left. And you won't be able to diet that off without going into a weight range that would kill you.

So do yourself a favor and go read up on how to diet safely. Even a calorie deficit of 1,000 calories below your maintenance is dangerous. This is just suicide.

Look up this calorie counting website. Called my fitness pal. Shows you exactly how much you can eat per day to lose weight at a safe and healthy speed. That is what i'm using. It's working really well.

Yo these are some good pointers

OP even IF it did work, lets say your metabolism is usually around 1500 calories each day, low since it doesn't look like you exercise much.
1500*30 = 45000 calories burned during this period. 1 kg of fat is around 7000 calories, which means you could theoretically burn 45000/7000 = 6.4 kg (or 14 pounds in retard unit). But the body is not smart and also burns proteins, meaning some of the burned calories will be from muscles instead.

Much smarter to aim for around 7000 calories less than your metabolism+exercise calories each week, and loose about 1 kg (2.2 pounds) per week.

It's not going to work, dude. The type of body that you have depends mostly on your lifestyle. You could lose weight by starving yourself or dieting for some time, but you'll regain that weight right away if you return to your past habits afterwards. A longer lasting method is to get buff and replace most of that fat with muscle. Muscles aren't lost that quickly. The best way, however, is to completely change your lifestyle. Yes, that includes working out and eating healthier, etc...

Starving yourself is a very lazy and essentially unproductive method that won't net you any long term results. Good luck reaching that conclusion the hard way.

>3 DNP pills a day

this nigga knows what he's doing

Also smart tips to consider

Or if you look from your perspective, loosing 100 pounds in 30 days means you need a metabolism + exercise that equals 10000 calories each day for 30 days.

>Your goal shouldn't be weight loss in general. It should be fatloss. There is a lot of superficial weight in water and carb depletion that will immediately come back once you start eating normally again. You
my weight is 115 kg my bmr should be around 2-3K aday, i will do 1 h cardio every day which wil burn another 1k so burning around 4 k aday

>there will be a point you will just die
>implying OP had the mental strenght of a shaolin-master
>implying you dont realize when you start dying
Nigger you dont just drop to the ground dead. We are talking about starvation. Shit is not enjoyable and OP is obviously not anorexic mannequin.

before i start "starving i have to go down to at least 60 kg. iam 115 kg at 5ft10

>yfw there is not a single non-obese american anymore
>yfw they now believe that normal metabolism is a myth

>There are people who have died from starvation sooner than your fast is lasting for.
Either they were fucking skinny niggers before they started starving or you are just a lying bitch

Fasting to lose weight isn't how it works dummy. You'll eventually gain it all back and more because you'll have slowed your metabolism to a snails pace and when your fast is over, you're body will believe that you just came out of a famine and store as much fat as it can to brace for the next one.

The only true way to lose weight is to increase your metabolism. You're problem is, you don't understand how to do that. The only way to increase your metabolism is to burn calories frequently with exercise. You have to eat, and then burn it. Eat and then burn it. eat and then burn it. You have to burn calories to increase your metabolism and you can't lose weight without increasing your calories.

Therefore, you have to eat to lose weight.
The process of increasing your metabolism takes months of sustained effort.

Writing the same shit that was posted in like 20 posts before works for you idiot?

Just jack that dick off for us please

only for girls over kik i send videos

>trying to get kudos on an anonymous image board
>getting mad at someone for stealing your internet street cred.

YFW YOU HAVE ELECTED A PRESIDENT THAT BELIEVES GLOBAL WARMING IS A CONSPIRACY

This guy knows whats up.

It's about time someone replied to this thread who knows what their talking about.

>only for girls

This

that just not true read the science . metabolism doesnt slow down , we are hunters, in the past we went on days without eating anything, if our bodies started to break down the muscle it would have decreased our chances to hunt. the body does everything to burn first fat and conserve muscle until we eat again

Finally, someone who knows what their talking about.

What? I'm not OP you fucking idiot. I'm just tired of ppl like you who come to threads, ignore everything said in the discussion and just respond to the OP as if the discussion in the thread ever happened.
We get it.
You know something about the topic, but you are contributing batshit if you just repeat what 20 ppl said earlier.
Read the thread you lazy punk.

I did that the first 3 days I had bad headaches felt like shit and I was pissed off. But something just switched I felt better and I was losing weight pretty fast.

>30 day water only fast
Yeah no that won't work. Your body will switch to starvation mode and conserve energy at all costs. You'll sleep 16+ hours a day and lose VERY little weight. After about a week you'll barely be able to get anything done so i hope you don't actually work.

If you want to actually lose weight quickly, consistently and far less painfully drop down to around 1500 calories a day and do some exercise. Doesn't need to be really strenuous, just 30 minutes walking a day will do it.
You'll lose around a pound or two a day

soo close

Aaand another lazy nigger who didnt read the thread and repeated advice.