Got a girl coming over to my place for the first time tonight for a date while my mom is out for the day

Got a girl coming over to my place for the first time tonight for a date while my mom is out for the day.

How do I get her to have sex with me?

>for a date
>while my mom is out

Rape

Invite JESUS
JESUS loves sex.

Make it a threesome with JESUS

JESUS
JESUS
JESUS

Protip: Wear a condom.

JESUS is a whore

Does she have to want all of that, to?
>yes
Get a hooker
>no
Get chloroform

I'll take what I can get. She won't let me over to her place and I'll be the only one at my house.

>you have to be 18 to post on this board

Yestrday i had a sex with some random girl, i cum twice, after first cum i fuck her without condom,but first i clean my dick, she suck it and then try to fuck with condom but condom breaks and i started to fuck her without, and on second cum i cum outside , is there any chance for pregnancy, first time this happens, tell me pls :)

second cun is free cun

be fine

HEY, you are under 18. get out.

Unless you are a little girl, then be as young a possible.

Sleeping pills in her drinks and then rape.

was it a friday? cant get preggo on friday m8

Girl in the picture?

>is u and gil
>tell her 'kis nao'
>she say 'mm no gimme dat sloppy joe'
>post wins

I cum, clean it, get hard after 20min, she suck it, take condom, start the game again and condom breaks i take that freedom cuz i was drunk, now am fresh mind and am scared about that bad thing,

Actually saturday 2 at night

No it gets absorbed by her skin. You fucked up

When a male ejaculates, it will take a while (much longer than 20 min) for there to no longer be sperm in your pre-cum. If your pre-cum made its way into her vagina during intercourse, it probably still has sperm in it.

>She won't let me over to her place
Why?

kek

Wait until she's back home, send the girl away and ask her.
Wouldn't be the first time anyway, you fucking newfag. Enjoy your mom's basement.

Make her laugh and leave a window open. When she says she's cold immediately give her shoulders a rub and tell her you'll go get her a blanket. Put on a movie and give her something to drink or snack on.

If you aren't attractive or confident enough to rub your hands on her body while you sit next to her, you're a faggot or a neckbeard and you'll never have sex with a woman.

>get her to have sex with me

You're already fucked, user. Just don't act like an autist. She came to spend time with you. Just do that. Don't act like a neet virgin autist, treat her like a human being, and maybe she'll want to have sex with you. But don't count on it. It takes a lot of pressure off of the both of you.

start by not living at mom's house

Not sure everytime I've mentioned going to her place she suggests something else

This is a good idea and ill give it a shot

What if she asks for him to close the window?

This is a sign a young girl doesn't like you enough to go through the hoops of introducing you to the fam. Take the potential easy fuck, repeat as needed. If you still can't get any out of this situation you're better off fapping to the trap threads.

You will get punished for this dude. I guarantee it

Maybe. I would think she has embarrassing family members she doesn't want him to see. Drug addict parents, retarded siblings, parents are hoarders ect. I had a girl in high school who wouldn't let me go in her house. Turns out her house was a literal shit hole on the inside with dog shit and trash everywhere.

>This is a sign a young girl doesn't like you enough to go through the hoops of introducing you to the fam

She lives alone in a basement suite but has friends who live upstairs and have an 'open door' policy

I thought that too, but keep in mind she's probably gonna give it up to a dude who comes to /b for sex advice. I doubt she's ever felt shame in her life.

Then you close the window?

so you think he is under 18 cause he lives with his mom.. i see you are new here. everyone is basement dwellers on here. :D

So he friends let her live in the basement.

Pay her money. That's how it usually happens.

Alcohol, be funny and charming, and make a move because she's not gonna.