What will happen, if I take it everyday in dose 10 mg 2 times a day?

What will happen, if I take it everyday in dose 10 mg 2 times a day?

Moderator I have a recept and also have ADHD (or not?)

Bump

Bump 2

Bump 3

also interestet just got diagnosed adhd but i dont want to take med that influence my personality

Omg lol! In my country it is a "dangerous" drug and I must risk to buy it in powder, not in tablets. If police catch me, I will go to the prison for a very long time...

Why it is not coll for you? What "personality" influes Ritalin?

cool*

don't do it.

ritalin makes people zombies.

yeah it help you focus, but thats because it gets rid of all your emotions

its better to do what I do and live with the ADHD, it's not a bad thing. they just try to convince you it's a problem so you'll buy their "solution"

that

I do not need "emotions". Only what I need is marks and focus on study. What about "zombie effect", you about stimulation?

i have better version of that, its concerta. ritalin was 4-5 hours active, concerta is like 12 hours version of that

I got my ADHD diagnosis a year ago, i started with Ritalin but the side effects are tooooo bad... (Lost in appetite, sleep deprivation etc.) But worse of all was the when the medication wears off in the end of the day, u get all depressed and it really fckn sucks. I recommend u go for something called "Elvanse". It's pretty much Ritalin with out those horrible side effects.

Man... I am in Russia. I buy it from drug diller. Its just a powder. Concerta dont exist in our counry like Ritalin in tablets too.

you'll lead to a decreased number of DAT receptors in your brain, causing moods to be less pronounced. I highly advise against taking any ADD or ADHD med daily, as DAT receptors, in mice at least, require 24 hours to return back to their normal levels.

Concerta is fucking aids. makes u depressed

i get it for free with our healthcare system lol

SwedeFag?

no i am turkish

If you have ADHD you'll either focus better, or be a walking Zombie. If the first one, then congratulations, you got something that works for you. If not, either the dosage is wrong or you need another med. Adderall is standard but a lot of people like Vyvanse or Concerta (although Concerta is basically Ritalin at a different formulation so the timing is different ).

They're all amphetamines though, unless you want to try Strattera.

Okey. What about 5 mg of it 2 times a day and have days a week without him? Is it should make him better?

Oh. Fuck you! For me it is TOO expensive

If CBD oil is a viable option where you live, I read lots of good things.

Oh. I forget that in English all things are "it" not him or her. Sorry.

If you do not have adhd dont destroy your brain with drugs. It might be cool now but i guess you will have to pay a steep price in the end, paranoia, psychosis ...

Turned my wife into more of a raging cunt than usual and dried up that pussy

It's all about trial and error my friend. start out with the 5mg x2 a day. If u don't feel like it's helping u, go up to 10mg x2 a day. You just need to find your sweet spot. It's so different for everyone that u can't predict it's outcome.

as a biochem grad student focusing on brain chemistry, my advice for you is to never take a medication for antidepression, antianxiety, ADHD or ADD, and be extremely careful with painkillers. They have serious, serious long term effects and while they can work for some, they are overprescribed a shitload for those who don't need them.
I highly suggest exercising if you don't, only drinking coffee or tea as a caffeine source, and sleeping better.

i used 15mg today, perfect for studying.
i wouldnt use it too much though

Thank you. Has it a toleration? Diller say that it has not.

Is right.

I was on meds for ADD 2010 trough 2014. Sadly I'm one of those who becomes a zombie. The stims I tried (Concerta, Ritalin and one more of the same kind..) all worked pretty good for a couple of weeks but I couldn't eat or sleep while on them so it really fucked me up. Also my personality changed until I quit. Every evening when it wore off Was hell, I became apathetic and lost all energy.

Also tried Strattera had to quit after two weeks. Off meds completely after dropping out of uni after one year of fails there. Now in trade school and I feel no need for meds again, just needed the right environment.

Also try behavior cognitive therapy, I tried and it can help a lot

oh not to mention all those things reduce your sexual performance (make it hard to stay hard), with exception, libido, and overall interest in all that shit. so if you have a current relationship, say goodbye to it

What about 5, 10 mg? Describe effects of this dosages, please.

feminist education loves feeding boys ritalin
massive heart failure lmfao
god blesss amerafat lmfao

Rit is for kids. You only get a Rx for it if youre under 18. If you have ADHD then it will increase focus and decrease hyperactivity. Hyperactivity is the cause of the concentration deficit.
Moreover, ADHD is a life long affliction. It will never decrease it will never go away. Ritalin will help you cope.
It will also:
Improve grades
Increase self-esteem
Increase confidence
Decrease social anxiety
Increase retention (memory)

If you really want to work at peak efficiency complain it's not working untill you get adderall.
Adderall is a stimulant. It's essentially speed.
It's much more efficient in regards to focusing and promoting a willingness to get up and do things.
anyone who ever made the switch from Ritalin to Adderall will confirm it's much-much more beneficial

IS IT BAD FOR HEART?

MY DILLER SAY THAT IT IS SAFELY!

Yeah u will build up a tolerance but not so much that you will notice it. np man

I will die faster, if start take it?

You're a biochem student. I can confirm you barely scratched the surface in regards to pharmacodynamics and neuroscience. What you said is extremely misinforming

I started out with 5mg just for studying. The next year i had to raise it to 10mg just to feel the effect. The ritalin i use takes 30min to kick in and it lasts for 4 hours. It helps me study better and i also use during the exam. I can usually feel when the effect wears out because when i look at the clock 4 hours have passed. It has helped me keep me awake when im tired. I do have trouble sleeping after using it so i recommend using it 6 hours before you plan on sleeping

Yeah, but you'll accomplish more and be happier. As an adult these are the decisions you will be faced with.

I also only use strictly for studying. I do not want to get addicted by it and have to be dependant of it.

Year one might be fine, year two depression and panic attacks, social anxiety and social regression, year three four and five the same.

Year one of withdrawl felt amazing, like i was learning to talk to people again. It seems so easy to interact with and make friends with people because before you were either doped up and couldn't speak without feeling like shit or withdrawing acting like a you're on coke. Depression continues for a few years though, stopped for me after three more years.

Long term effects of usage that long include memory loss, weight gain (since ritalin is a diet suppressent you adjust to it's effects, then gain a shitton of weight when you atop using)

Wait fuvk am i banned

Oh it is a very cool! I try Phenylpiracetam and it decrease my libido and make happier! But toleration of it if too hardcore. It has not any sense of take it more then 2 weeks.

Main point is dont do it

(I thought i was banned and had typed that out for nothing lmao)

I think the normal one works for about 4 hours. So there is no problem. You can take up to 60mg a day.
Protip: take one pill and read the fucking instructions!

very bad for the heart. i was 5 years old.
im now 30 with heart failure
very stressed depressed etc "man up"

I have not instruction because I in Russia where it is banned. I buy it in darknet. Its a powder.

how many american teens/young adult males/females have exploded over the past 20 years?
does anyone care?

I have taken adderall since high school just now stopping and my doctor prescribed me pramipexole to help. What are your thoughts on that?

what did he say that was wrong. also what company you work for?

i can agree with him, i took that stuff since the age of 4 and also have heart problems at the age of 19

Increased confidense lmaooo

I was basically a shut in when i took ritalin,had crippling social anxiety.

This ceased as soon as i stopped taking.

Dont do fucking anphetamines in your early teens, retards.

5 mg 2 times is way of taken Ritalin? Or it is too small to wake up?

it makes sense. but it shows the pharmaceutical side of healthcare more than the "try to make you feel better" part. It's much easier to just prescribe a pill and then another pill to deal with the first pill's side effects than it is to find the underlying problems that cause ADHD/ADD. Usually it's diet.

Is there anything to fix the huge amount weight gain other than exercise? Were you able to find anything out? Currently going through that.

Dont be a pussy, do 54mg a day

"... never take a medication for antidepression, antianxiety, ADHD or ADD, ..."
Suggesting not to take physician prescribed medication to cope with a mental disability is asinine.

I am a medical resident finishing up clinicals and transitioning into state sponsored research

ITS TOO EXPENSIVE! 50 USD OF 200 MG!!!

If that's the truth then you suffered from depression in addition to ADHD. Rit doesnt cause social anxiety

knowing nazis dont give a shit about children they just want their modern speed.

Ok that's fair, it is a little extreme, i should say take extreme caution when being prescribed these things, and get a second opinion (id get 3 personally). I am projecting a little as well, I know my brain chemistry isnt compromised and i would never want to do anything to lead to such.

good luck with your clinicals user

>>"where is a monkey to test this on?"

You'll get a little high off the speed.

You'll be able to focus and probably sleep less

Add , ADHD is not a disease wtf.. go outside and use some of that energy..