So, i broke up with my ex about 1.5 years ago...

So, i broke up with my ex about 1.5 years ago, she then found a new bf and yesterday she dumped him and wanted to meet me for coffee. We talked and she is still super into me and wants to be my fuck buddy. She is a submissive slut that i can probably make do anything i want. So my question to you, Sup Forums, is what rules should i make her follow if she wants to be my fuck buddy? So far im going to make her keep that cunt all shaved and put her in chastity, which i know will drive her crazy. What else is there i can use to torment her?

Also, pic related.

some more of her

she has to insert a remotecontrolled gaishaball and you got the rc, im sure thats fun when you go out with her

Make it clear right away that you will continue to fuck other women and she's to only fuck you or with you present. You will be the Dom. If not, she can fuck off then. Really that simple, make her a plate, do all the deviant shit to her you can think of, spin as needed.

yeah, not the cheapest, but if i could, i would.

this is the most obvious post in the history of mankind.

she looks great

she is the perfect fuck pig

thats great when you can do what you want with her

make her diet

pew pew.

well, im working a lot this coming weeks, thats why i want orders for her to follow

Whip her bare ass with a belt every time you see her. And cum only in her ass.

hm, i would try to take things she doesnt like and use it.
idk like when you go out or something that she has to hold it untill you release her to the toilett

this is also a given.

indeed, but like i said, i will work too much to see her in person.

got any pics of stuff in her butt..

not atm

That is fucking grot.

>what rules should i make her follow if she wants to be my fuck buddy?

None, send her out onto the street because she is a fucking landlubber

Sage

Of all the flavors in the world, you choose salty. Why?

Make her give herself retention enemas. Have her hold it for a set amount of time. Additional punishment if she can't hold it.

that can be a rule, 2 pic minimum per fuck.

Hm, i like that idea

oh trust me, ill take plenty of pics

hm...
when you give her the order to get a Nipplepiercing untill you see her again?

Thats something ill have to wait with a little i think. Even if it would be amazing.

>dat cellulite

>dat belly

Dump her ass and find a thinner gf OP, you deserve it

Not going to be a gf you fag. And i prefer chubby sluts when it comes to fucking.

That's what I told myself too until I was hitting an 11/10 got most of last year. Shoot above your league user, it's worth it.

Also never go back. Hit it one out twice to get that old seed out, then bail on her ass.

If that pissess her off then so be it, there's also a chance if you treat her like dirt she'll stick like mud, win win if you ask me.

Second the enema

Piss in her mouth and shit on her face

ive had beutiful girls before, buts its not wuite the same when it comes to a rough fucking, but thanks for you advice.

and what if she have to use some tracking device?

I would find no pleasure in that.

not into scat

send you every day a masturbation vid of her

If you read my first post you can see that i said that i already put her in chastity.