Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

>Spending $40 a day on cigarettes

Glad I'm not a retard like some people. I felt dumb smoking a PACK a day.

I did. 3 years without smoking now.

115 days
feels good
this is after 20 years of smoking
no regrets

I dont want to give advice thats not needed, so if you are still around and want to know what i did to manage my smoking, i will share

how do you even do that? Thats 3 and a half-ish packs.

Yep. Quit three years ago. Used to smoke two packs a day. Now I have a glorious mouth fedora. I know they look shit but it worked for me.

Same, I started vaping about 2 years ago and it really helped me quit.

Yeah, when I realized how stupid it was to spend money on cigs AND Alcohol, so I chose alchohol and just dropped cigs then and there

Thats not quitting

Quitting is no longer using any nicotene products.

Thats like an alcoholic switching from vodka to budweiser

I almost want to stop smoking because my cigarettes were fucking ruined, like all cigs in my shit country.

Yeah, thats not really a good comparison there buddy.

Chantix works great, but it makes you insane. Try cutting down gradually. Give yourself a set number of cigs each day and subtract one every other day.

cold turkey on November 2nd or some shit.

it just got too expensive. the last week i was buying them, i would see my total and just go "wtf" out loud everytime. they're basically 8$ a pack now, they used to be 3.50 when i started.

cravings ended after about 3 weeks and turned into nightmares that i had slipped up and had a cigarette at a party or something.
the nightmares and cravings are gone now after over a month. smoked for about 9 years.

Read Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking.
That's how i stopped, and I couldn't believe how easy and satisfying it was to do so. I hope it works for you.

ITT: People who look 20 years older than they actually are

i just stopped buying new cigarettes
let your lazyness and your greed work for you

4 years of not smoking
4 years using vape :)

OP I did and it was such a strange quitting that I can not even explain, I just stopped its like id lost my will to smoke, now i just smoke couple cigarettes when i drink alcohol or do some cocaine

I have a peptic ulcer thanks to that I have quit smoking

I smoke 1 maybe 2 cigars a month and I've smoked a few cigarettes then and there how do you faggots get addicted to it?

No, he's definitely right. If you're gonna quit, just quit all together. It's honestly not hard to quit cold turkey. If it is for you, then you literally just have no will power and are probably just scum anyway, so you should keep smoking to kill yourself

March 23 will be 2 years for me. I vape like crazy though. Although I am at 0% nicotine now.

Fuckhead

ahahaha

Fucking a...I'm glad I never picked up smoking. My uncle smoked like 2 1/2 packs a day and ended up dying of lung cancer at around 46. Died before I was even born. Do what you can to stop now.

smoked my pipe for a good 3 years. pack of tobacco every 2 months.

stopped cold turkey haven't smoked in over a year. not even addicted.

used to smoke cigarettes occasionally bum one form someone. shits not even addictive. I don't know how you guys get addicted to that revolting affectation.

its called quitting cigarettes you fucking stickler... going from ciggs to vape is a big step.

christ i bet youre annoying af in real life

i gave it up after having a suspected heart attack aged 24

my advice is avoid friends, relatives who smoke

avoid quitting one vice only to start another (i'e food/ booze)

stay focused on why you want to quit
i saved a shit load of money by quitting, and i had no friends or relatives helping

i feel one hell of a lot healthier

and my old friends?

lets put it this way they can hardly breath, i'e gasping for breath lung problems

as the gif says

JUST DO IT

This.

lol

ur like a junkie who goes from injecting heroin to ust snorting it.

vaping isnt a safe alternative. ur still addicted to poison

I AGREE